i want to get internet for my blackberry storm, ever since i opened a new contract with my old bb curve i didn't have the data plan, i am in a family plan of 4 (including me) i want to know about how much would it be if i add internet to just my line? and is JUST internet the same as the blackberry data plan? because i need to setup the tmobile settings on my storm..
    12-16-09 06:17 PM
    Internet is not the same as the BB data plan. You will not get push email and use apps that required bb data plan.
    12-16-09 06:24 PM
    i see i guess, i should go to the store and ask them about everything, do most apps needs the blackberry plan?
    12-16-09 06:27 PM
    Some apps do, like facebook, etc...
    12-16-09 07:39 PM
    i see i guess, i should go to the store and ask them about everything, do most apps needs the blackberry plan?
    Yes, most apps do need a data plan. You need Blackberry Internet Service as known as BIS.

To make everything work for your Storm after you get BIS: http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/
    12-16-09 09:06 PM
    If you're adding the BB plan for the first time, you may need to call BB support and have them manually register the PIN and IMEI to your line.
    12-17-09 03:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD