Is anyone else experiencing issues with the blackberry internet service?
    I cant seem to get on ubertwitter, send bbm's or even browse the internet
    01-26-10 12:55 PM
    try a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-10 01:35 PM
    i have an it still doesnt work! now it just says GSM! oh my!
    01-26-10 01:52 PM
    YES!!! I have been having problems since yesterday. My BB keeps going from EDGE to GSM during the day. The Internet works for a few minutes and then it shuts down. I called CC and went through 5 battery pulls and finally they suggested me to change my SIM card. I got a brand new one and I'm still experiencing problems. I'M GETTING BEYOND FRUSTRATED!! My sister who has a sidekick has also been experiencing internet problems....

What is going on??????
    01-27-10 03:41 AM
    Oh WOW, I am relieved to hear its not only me experiencing this problem I thought it was just my phone...I posted a thread in the 8900 explaining my situation. What OS are you using? I'm on 5.0.0.411

YES!!! I have been having problems since yesterday. My BB keeps going from EDGE to GSM during the day. The Internet works for a few minutes and then it shuts down. I called CC and went through 5 battery pulls and finally they suggested me to change my SIM card. I got a brand new one and I'm still experiencing problems. I'M GETTING BEYOND FRUSTRATED!! My sister who has a sidekick has also been experiencing internet problems....

What is going on??????
    01-27-10 10:00 AM
    01-27-10 10:51 AM
    Yea its been like that for me since yesterday morning even after putting in a new sim card

We are experiencing edge and GSM and it seems to bounce back and forth! For the past 2 weeks I have not had any good coverage at all!!!
    01-27-10 12:09 PM
    So here's an update.....

I finally got sick and tired of my BB going from GSM to Edge and without any Internet that I called CC for the 6th time this morning. My warranty had expired but they said that since I was paying for HTC (whatever that is!), it made me eligible for an "extended warranty". CC is sending me a new phone....A Curve 8520. We'll see if this works....

As soon as I got off the phone, My BB has been working just fine. I have NO idea whats going on with T-mobile.
    01-27-10 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD