When I go into Phone Options Call Forwarding, I only see the 3 conditional call forwarding options. I do not see a "direct" forward all calls to another number option, only the 3 conditional call forwarding options.

I also tried using *72 and dialing the intended number for forwarding calls to. It didn't work.

I talked to AT&T tech support via online chat. They told me I needed to do a factory reset on my phone.

Doesn't that cause the phone to forget its phone number & PIN? If I do a back up before I do a factory reset, then restore from the back up, would that repopulate my phone with everything I had on it before, configured as before, including its number, PIN, etc.?

Is there any other option to get Call Forwarding on my phone?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nora
    12-06-09 02:38 PM
    To forward calls on the BB Bold using the keypad you should try this: **21*(insert the number you want your calls to go to)#(hit the send key). To turn off call forwarding, and return all calls to your Bold do this: ##21# (send). Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 04:43 PM
    To forward calls on the BB Bold using the keypad you should try this: **21*(insert the number you want your calls to go to)#(hit the send key). To turn off call forwarding, and return all calls to your Bold do this: ##21# (send). Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

Thanks Irish Rose -- tried it and got this message:

Supplementary service error:

Status error

Any other thoughts?

Thank you again for helping.
    12-07-09 06:20 PM
    Nora, other than going into the menu, as you have already done, and **21*xxxxxxxxxx#(send), I don't know of another way. However, I do recommend that you call AT&T back, and request to speak with tech support. I believe they can trouble shoot this issue further for you, and hopefully get it resolved soon......

12-08-09 12:04 PM
    12-21-09 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD