He probably didn't understand a word you were saying and decide to find someone who he could understand. Or maybe he thought that if Sprint had customers that were as ******** as you it might not be a very good carrier.
    keep them coming fan boy. is the verizon threads dead or something? or is verizon now charging you to post and read threads on the verizon section on crackberry?
    12-06-09 01:00 PM
    It's ******** not ********. Use your spellchecker.
    12-06-09 01:09 PM
    keep them coming fan boy. is the verizon threads dead or something? or is verizon now charging you to post and read threads on the verizon section on crackberry?
    I didn't say that Sprint wasn't a very good carrier I said he might think that it wasn't a very good carrier based on the ******** customer it had. Maybe there are more than just the one "********" customer at Sprint.
    And yes, the Verizon thread is kind of dead. The ATT guys are kind of running out of steam trying at comeback reactions to the MAP ads and you Sprinters have gone just about as far down the dead end road of the most reliable 3G complaint response.
    12-06-09 02:15 PM
    I think it's kind of silly to ask a VZW rap (or ANY other cell rep) about what they think about Sprint. Well of course they'll say it sucks, they want to make a sale.

That aside, he's a grown adult and I think he can make his own choices. My vzw mom pays like 150/month for limited min, txt, and no data for 3 dumbphones...I pay 80/month for EVERYTHING on tmo. Do I think she's getting ripped off? Maybe. But it's her own choice and she likes VZW. I don't have time to be mad at her for it. How silly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 05:36 PM
    The only thing ******** here is that this thread is ******** and that the person who uses the word ******** can't actually spell it correctly.

********!!
    12-06-09 05:42 PM
    The only thing ******** here is that this thread is ******** and that the person who uses the word ******** can't actually spell it correctly.

********!!
    why dont you verizon fan boys actual go talk on your own forum? like the guy above said its like i ask sprint what is their opinion on t-mobile of course there not going to say its better then them..
    12-06-09 07:34 PM
    I didn't say that Sprint wasn't a very good carrier I said he might think that it wasn't a very good carrier based on the ******** customer it had. Maybe there are more than just the one "********" customer at Sprint.
    And yes, the Verizon thread is kind of dead. The ATT guys are kind of running out of steam trying at comeback reactions to the MAP ads and you Sprinters have gone just about as far down the dead end road of the most reliable 3G complaint response.
    I would like to apologize on behalf of the other Sprint customers here and give a sincere hope that all other people from different carriers realize we are all not a Jo. For instance most of use are capable of walking and chewing gum. Oh, and the vast majority of us can also spell ********.

Jo I am also very glad that you are happy about being a Premier member since before the program was put in place.
    12-06-09 09:31 PM
    I guess I don't understand why a person is automatically a Verizon fanboy for liking Verizon service better. So you must be a total Sprint fanboy just because you like Sprint, right?
    If it's sensible for someone to like Verizon then good for them. And on the other hand if Sprint was the best option then they would be supporting Sprint. Sorry that your friend didn't take your advice; I can understand why that would be frustrating. But are you sure you're not just bitter that you don't get the referral credit?
    12-06-09 09:59 PM
    why dont you verizon fan boys actual go talk on your own forum? like the guy above said its like i ask sprint what is their opinion on t-mobile of course there not going to say its better then them..
    Hmm...I never mentioned VZW. Oh well, I guess some people can't pass the credit check for Verizon but your friend did.

That's what you burns you up, admit it! It keeps you up at night. Oh well, I would doubt any advice you'd give me...

VZW ftw! <----fanboy enough?

LOL!
    12-06-09 10:00 PM
    "Fanboy" is a significantly over-used term on these boards. It may as well mean "subscriber" the way it gets tossed around.

12-06-09 10:01 PM
    "Fanboy" is a significantly over-used term on these boards.
    It's like the local restaurant review that said, "To call a restaurant pretentious is in itself pretentious."

To like the phone/carrier you have is loyalty or respect. To defend the phone/carrier you have when better alternatives are obvious is "Fanboy". And OBVIOUS is the keyword. And also subjective to the point of this argument.

It sucks that other carriers chose to come into our Sprint forum to say that we suck and they rule, but instead of chastising them, just let them be. Are they taking you into their beliefs? Are you gonna sign with their carrier tomorrow? No? Then let it be.
    12-06-09 10:46 PM
    To like the phone/carrier you have is loyalty or respect.
    Or simply satisfaction. I'm neither loyal to nor respectful of Sprint. I just like their service and price.

Everything else I agree with. It doesn't matter to me what carrier other people have.
    Last edited by dchawk81; 12-06-09 at 10:50 PM.
    12-06-09 10:48 PM
    +1 Here too, except for verizon
    12-06-09 10:50 PM
    Ehhh, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, or US Cellular, what does it matter? We are all here because we love our Blackberrys.
    12-07-09 12:00 AM
    Actually, it seems most are here to b1tch about their BlackBerry.

12-07-09 12:19 AM
    I would like to apologize on behalf of the other Sprint customers here and give a sincere hope that all other people from different carriers realize we are all not a Jo. For instance most of use are capable of walking and chewing gum. Oh, and the vast majority of us can also spell ********.

Jo I am also very glad that you are happy about being a Premier member since before the program was put in place.
    That's funny sh*t right there!
    12-07-09 12:36 AM

does it really bother you that i spell ******** "********" do you need a excuse in life to check my grammer. Have you ever thought that maybe JUST maybe i want to spell it like that. im not writing a essay or a resume or anything to really care if you want me to spell correctly. and the premier member signature im not even goign to waste my time explaining why i put it there for a very reason. need a life much? if it really bothers you why it says premier member before the program was actually made shoot me a PM and ill explain it very carefully and in perfect grammer so then you can be happy with your life because this is the internet so if *wanna* spell it that way i will. if your going to attack a statement please make sure you know what your talking about. its my sig has nothing to do with this topic
    Last edited by Jo_795; 12-07-09 at 01:15 PM.
    12-07-09 01:11 PM
    I can't think of a single reason to intentionally misspell words.
    12-07-09 01:22 PM
    I can't think of a single reason to intentionally misspell words.
    habits, slang, quickness, theres 3 for you there. How did you learn to type? just on your own or? I took a class and they had a cover over the keyboard and had to learn without looking at it and just staring at the monitor. Of course they didn't teach us to misspell words. But if i really wanted to i would take my time and do it but i type fast and mutitask and im at work so everything is a ramble with the speed i can
    Last edited by Jo_795; 12-07-09 at 01:27 PM.
    12-07-09 01:24 PM
    Abbreviations are for speed. ******** has the same number of letters as ******** and the latter is not slang. Intentionally spelling things incorrectly isn't a habit I'd want.

I never took a class. I practiced. I practiced typing things correctly in the first place. The more I did it, the faster I became. It's faster for me to type the word the way it should be than it is to spell it incorrectly for speed. Practice enough and it becomes second nature.

Am I perfect? No. But I know where the Backspace key is located. If I notice a mistake, I correct it.

Grammar, on the other hand, I screw up a lot. I type the way I speak, and if I typed properly all the time, I'd come off as pretentious. So yeah, sometimes I end my sentences in prepositions.
    Last edited by dchawk81; 12-07-09 at 01:34 PM.
    12-07-09 01:25 PM
    Just looking at the way that post was typed, i wonder if this "friend" you speak of really you!!!!
    12-07-09 01:28 PM
    Abbreviations are for speed. ******** has the same number of letters as ********. Intentionally spelling things incorrectly isn't a habit I'd want.
    you would look life a fool to who here? to doctors here or your next boss? and its the same letters but with my fingers and the motion i move them ******** is much faster then ******** anways why do you care about that and slang.. you havent seen anything then....
    Last edited by Jo_795; 12-07-09 at 01:32 PM.
    12-07-09 01:29 PM
    Just looking at the way that post was typed, i wonder if this "friend" you speak of really you!!!!
    erRR??? how can it be meee if i have sprint i didnt get verizon nor have it and making imaginery friends on crackberry isnt entertaining to me
    12-07-09 01:30 PM
    For some strange reason, reading this thread makes me feel like a genius.
    12-07-09 01:37 PM
    you would look life a fool to who here? to doctors here or your next boss? and its the same letters but with my fingers and the motion i move them ******** is much faster then ******** anways why do you care about that and slang.. you havent seen anything then....
    I would look like a fool to myself. I'm far more intelligent than I'd come off if I just let my fingers go wherever they felt like going on the keyboard. I respect myself a little too much to put myself out in the world looking like a moron. And no offense intended, but when you're sloppy you come across as an illiterate buffoon.

You might not care what others think of you, and that's fine, but don't expect people to respect you because they won't. Unless of course they don't care either.

It's along the lines of dressing for a job interview. Do you roll right out of bed and go in sweats or do you shower, shave, and put on a clean shirt, slacks, and possibly even a tie?
    12-07-09 01:39 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD