my friend is ******** in every aspect no lie... I convinced him to get sprint and he was going through it. he was paying $70-80 for T-Mobile with limited mins no text and not even t-mobile to t-mobile.... he was getting the samsung moment he was commenting that it felt too toyish or plastic feeling to it. he goes to a verizon store and asks the rep for his "honest opinion" about how is sprint? .................................................. ..
    rep says ... "sprint is good but we are better" ... i told him is he ********?... anways later on at his job a co worker has verizon and tells him the same stuff verizon is better blah blah.. and that the Droid is the best phone... so he got convinced by this and f'd me over and went to verizon... $80 for 400 mins.. idk about data .. does the droid have gps or ? anways i lost my sprint referal and hes ********...
    12-05-09 09:33 AM
    Is he not entitled to have his own choice? It sounds like you were just commanding him what to do.
    12-05-09 09:58 AM
    yeah dude, your friend it allowed to make his/her own choices dependant on what they want.
    12-05-09 10:02 AM
    How is your friend making a decision ********. Makes me wonder who the real ignorant person is in your friendship........
    12-05-09 10:42 AM
    How is your friend making a decision ********. Makes me wonder who the real ignorant person is in your friendship........
    +1....WOW.....did you warn your other friends to do as you say or else?
    12-05-09 10:57 AM
    Reading that run-on gibberish makes me think you may have bigger problems than your friend.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 11:08 AM
    Reading that run-on gibberish makes me think you may have bigger problems than your friend.

+1 and, it's ********.
    12-05-09 11:30 AM
    Is he not entitled to have his own choice? It sounds like you were just commanding him what to do.
    he does he was asking me for advice i was kinda mad or w.e cuz he believed the verizon Rep.. why would u ask compentition what they think of the other company?... i took my time explain him all the hook ups for sprint discounts n etc.
    12-05-09 12:43 PM
    and money was importance too him.. and then he goes the other way to pay more alot more .. doesnt make sense.. point is i got mad cuz i took my time explaining everything and so many phones calls and for a rep for another company.. to just say sprint is good but we are betteR?.... and funny how verizon fan boys jumped on this soo fast... ur opinion shares no value to me here
    12-05-09 12:46 PM
    I had sprint for a looooooong time.....switched to Verizon and no more bad areas, dropped calls, fighting for warranty. It may have discounts and price may be a little less but I was spending more time on the phone and in the stores than I was actually using their service...so They are good but verizon IS better
    12-05-09 12:51 PM
    I had sprint for a looooooong time.....switched to Verizon and no more bad areas, dropped calls, fighting for warranty. It may have discounts and price may be a little less but I was spending more time on the phone and in the stores than I was actually using their service...so They are good but verizon IS better
    thats where u live.. but where i live Sprint is better and verizon is good.. but he listened to a rep.. i can get signal in downtown inside a hotel next to the famous cancer hospital and with verizon not even 1 bar and its better turning off the phone to save ur battery then hoping to get a call through..
    12-05-09 12:57 PM
    What you are saying is a opinion and not fact. Verizon service is better for you, but not better for some. There are some who strongly feels that T-Mobile is the best carrier, or Telus, or even US Cellular. It's how their specific carriers treat them with the right plan/savings that matters.
    12-05-09 01:04 PM
    You're mad you lost a referal? Life's too short man.
    12-05-09 01:29 PM
    Sprint makes my panties jiggle. It's THAT good!

12-05-09 01:29 PM
    You're mad you lost a referal? Life's too short man.
    it was a rage quit moment lol... and it wasnt just for that reason just a vent !
    12-05-09 01:30 PM
    And yeah, for what it's worth Jo, I think you're getting a little too hot under the collar over what's ultimately none of your concern.

Oh and I get requests for advice about cameras and such all the time. I used to actually give advice but nowadays I simply quote them my hourly rate for consulting.

12-05-09 01:32 PM
    And yeah, for what it's worth Jo, I think you're getting a little too hot under the collar over what's ultimately none of your concern.

Oh and I get requests for advice about cameras and such all the time. I used to actually give advice but nowadays I simply quote them my hourly rate for consulting.

i did that for someone yesterday but i was actually there for a hour
    12-05-09 01:40 PM
    he does he was asking me for advice i was kinda mad or w.e cuz he believed the verizon Rep.. why would u ask compentition what they think of the other company?... i took my time explain him all the hook ups for sprint discounts n etc.
    If you talk like you type, I'd seek out a second opinion as well.

I fail to see why you're upset. He asked for your opinion. He asked for someone else's opinion. It sounds to me as though he collected information, and made an informed choice.
    Just because you didn't get a "friend referral" doesn't make him stupid.

"Stupid" people tend to do whatever their "friends" tell them to do, whether it's a smart choice or not.
    12-05-09 02:00 PM
    give it time to see if he's truly happy with VZN...
    12-05-09 02:08 PM
    If you talk like you type, I'd seek out a second opinion as well.

I fail to see why you're upset. He asked for your opinion. He asked for someone else's opinion. It sounds to me as though he collected information, and made an informed choice.
    Just because you didn't get a "friend referral" doesn't make him stupid.

"Stupid" people tend to do whatever their "friends" tell them to do, whether it's a smart choice or not.
    i dont talk like i type . i just type too fast to proof read my stuf. and if you fail to see after 2 pages of comments then god help your lost lost soul. he didnt collect information from a verizon rep.. i might as well ask comcast if there internet is better then my at&t maybe they will surprise me?
    Last edited by Jo_795; 12-05-09 at 10:19 PM.
    12-05-09 09:44 PM
    He goes to Verizon to ask how good Sprint is?
    I'm on your side.

Everything else?
    C'mon... C'mon...

C'mon!!!!

IMHO, the Droid is the best phone available now, via any carrier. So I don't blame him in that regard. But I will agree with your understood grumping of how much it sucks that this guy who doesn't fully know how to use a Moto Droid, has a Moto Droid. He may as well be put in charge of the Swedish particle accelerator. Punk.
    12-05-09 11:25 PM
    Why are you fighting with someone who is obviously more intelligent than you?

i dont talk like i type . i just type too fast to proof read my stuf. and if you fail to see after 2 pages of comments then god help your lost lost soul. he didnt collect information from a verizon rep.. i might as well ask comcast if there internet is better then my at&t maybe they will surprise me?
    12-05-09 11:36 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahaha that's great...

12-06-09 12:34 AM
    Sprint is good Verizon is better, lol. coming from Verizon i beg to differ. also has anyone mentioned that Sprint are now in agreements with Verizon and now can roam into 100% of Verizon towers. so how are they better, CS? no, Phones? not really, Plans? ha don't need to say anything there. so where ? oh right i know where they are America's largest carrier.
    12-06-09 11:54 AM
    He probably didn't understand a word you were saying and decide to find someone who he could understand. Or maybe he thought that if Sprint had customers that were as ******** as you it might not be a very good carrier. You also didn't do yourself any good by asking about the opinions of the Verizon reps comments. The answer is so obvious that no one is going to say, "Of course the VZW rep is going to dis the competition to make a sale." No one on this forum with half a brain would think he would do otherwise.
    How about this? Go into a T-Mobile store and tell the rep you are considering signing on to Sprint and would like his opinion. Report your findings see the replies you get there.
    Last edited by jahoobob; 12-06-09 at 01:04 PM.
    12-06-09 12:56 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD