You might not care what others think of you, and that's fine, but don't expect people to respect you because they won't. Unless of course they don't care either.

It's along the lines of dressing for a job interview. Do you roll right out of bed and go in sweats or do you shower, shave, and put on a clean shirt, slacks, and possibly even a tie?
    thats why a job interview. This is just a BB forum where i may never see you or even speak to you. But if they dont respect you then dont respect them back. Respect is both ways and if a Forum bothers them that much then thats on them.

The first post of this thread was a rant. but also true on why would you ask a rival company on how is the other company good
    12-07-09 01:42 PM
    thats why a job interview. This is just a BB forum where i may never see you or even speak to you. But if they dont respect you then dont respect them back. Respect is both ways and if a Forum bothers them that much then thats on them.
    Yeah good attitude there Jo.

I prefer to be consistent. I'm not two different people - one for work and one for play - with an on/off switch. I am a person who always tries to put his best foot forward. First impressions and all that nonsense.
    12-07-09 01:44 PM
    Yeah good attitude there Jo.

I prefer to be consistent. I'm not two different people - one for work and one for play - with an on/off switch. I am a person who always tries to put his best foot forward. First impressions and all that nonsense.
    Well thats you seems uptight... and good attitude having to go through all that nonsense for someone who wont even reconize you
    12-07-09 01:48 PM
    I seem uptight for caring about my presentation. Nice assessment.

You acknowledge that respect is reciprocal. But do you not understand that someone has to show it first?

Try it sometime. Show respect for the people you expect to read your posts by typing them in a way that those people can more easily read and understand them.
    Last edited by dchawk81; 12-07-09 at 01:57 PM.
    12-07-09 01:52 PM
    Reading this was, in fact, ********.

The spelling and run on sentences gave it away, and you should know better than to post a "Who's better at Wireless" thread. Everyone goes ape-sh*t as per usual.
    12-07-09 01:58 PM
    I seem uptight for caring about my presentation. Nice assessment.

You acknowledge that respect is reciprocal. But do you not understand that someone has to show it first?

Try it sometime. Show respect for the people you expect to read your posts by typing them in a way that those people can more easily read and understand it.
    uptight because you care about what others think of you both on and off meaning you have alot on your plate. And yes someone has to show it first but i didnt disrespect someone on the forums did my first post say DCHAWK is ignorant!!? no it did not. and easily read and understanding it wasnt the issue. the issue was ******** your telling me these people who have are fighting for grammer didnt understand what ******** meant by ********? anyways this isnt getting anywhere as soon as you fire i will fire back sooo.......
    Last edited by Jo_795; 12-07-09 at 02:02 PM.
    12-07-09 01:59 PM
    It doesn't take that much effort to type properly, have good hygiene, and smile. It's quite natural actually. I've been doing it all of my adult life (and most of my adolescence).

I would imagine it'd take more effort to have two typing styles...one for "I don't care" and another for "I do care".
    Last edited by dchawk81; 12-07-09 at 02:08 PM.
    12-07-09 02:03 PM
    It doesn't take that much effort to type properly, have good hygiene, and smile. It's quite natural actually. I've been doing it all of my adult life (and most of my adolescence).
    too bad you cant smell me then
    12-07-09 02:09 PM
    too bad you cant smell me then
    Yeah that's a shame.
    12-07-09 02:12 PM
    Yeah that's a shame.
    you would probably get memorized.. lol
    12-07-09 02:15 PM
    My lungs would get contaminated and I'd be poisoned first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 02:31 PM
    My God this thread has taken a turn for the worse.
    12-07-09 04:18 PM
    OP.. How can you sit there and post about other people, especially dchawk, being ignorant when you're the most ignorant person posting here?? "Ignorant" means lacking knowledge or sophistication, which is an explanation that fits YOU perfectly and doesnt' apply to anyone else in this thread. You're full of sh*t and this thread needs to be closed because you're wasting all of our time.
    12-07-09 04:26 PM
    This thread has gone SO far off track it's not even funny! I'm just gonna keep it closed. If the OP would like to PM me I would also gladly delete it! Remember folks from our Rules & Policies Section....

Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In particular this part....

don’t get into arguments over dumb things
    12-07-09 04:36 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD