View Poll Results: Which Carrier Would you Switch to if You Had to?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Verizon

28 60.87%
  • AT&T

8 17.39%
  • T-Mobile

8 17.39%
  • Other

2 4.35%
    I asked this a while ago in the VZW and T-Mobile forums, since the customer base seems to have the same ferociousness of loyalty, etc.

How about it Spinters? Where would you go?
    12-07-09 01:43 AM
    Considering where I live (in a not so metropolitan area), and where I travel, my carrier (U.S. Cellular) is best. They may not have all the bells and whistles, but what they do have, they do it very good!
    12-07-09 02:07 AM
    Considering where I live (in a not so metropolitan area), and where I travel, my carrier (U.S. Cellular) is best. They may not have all the bells and whistles, but what they do have, they do it very good!
    I've heard this more than once about USCC and TDS in general.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 02:23 AM
    I chose Sprint because it's inexpensive and roams on Verizon towers anyway when necessary.

If Sprint wasn't solid here, I'd choose Verizon. Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile are all pretty much the same price so I may as well get the best coverage natively.

People who say T-Mobile is cheap are fooling themselves. They're slightly less than Verizon and AT&T but not much considering how much they don't cover. I couldn't even ROAM just north of my home where a friend lives if I was with T-Mobile. They don't have any agreements in place.
    12-07-09 02:50 AM
    simply for the reason that i absolutly love my tour. and verizon has better coverage here than att or tmobile
    12-07-09 09:39 AM
    If I HAD to leave Sprint, I would go w/VZW. Although I hate their plan rates, they have the best coverage in my area.

Thank GOD for Sprint!!!
    12-07-09 12:54 PM
    AT&T, plans are cheaper than verizon, a lot more phones to choose on GSM and voice calls are pretty reliable in my area.
    12-07-09 01:41 PM
    At this point it would have to be Verizon....I Hate the way Verizon's nickels and dimes on EVERYTHING! and the way they cripple phones....

But I'm absolutely drunk on widespread 3G coverage, and neither ATT or T-MO offer that. I cannot go back to anything less than 3G period.
    12-07-09 01:45 PM
    It would have to between T-Mobile and At&T depending which discount is more... Verizon in Chicago is out of thier minds. mostly likely T-mobile... but i wouldnt want to leave sprint ..
    12-07-09 02:21 PM
    coming from both ATT and verizon, if i had to leave sprint or if it didn't exist then i would have to say verizon only cause some of my friends are on it. And T mobile if they had better coverage and better 3G but sadly no.
    12-07-09 02:55 PM
    I've experienced both T-Mobile and AT&T before coming to Sprint/Nextel. I don't want to go back to either of them, so I guess it would be Verizon.
    12-07-09 04:59 PM
    Verizon. I prefer the sound quality of CDMA. Plus VZW is the only other carrier with a 4G solution coming out in the near future.
    12-08-09 01:06 AM
    Verizon. I prefer the sound quality of CDMA. Plus VZW is the only other carrier with a 4G solution coming out in the near future.
    sprint has 4g? right now in like 12 cities. not being rude i just thought id throw that out

and i agree i would go verizon if i had too.
    12-08-09 01:26 AM
    sprint has 4g? right now in like 12 cities. not being rude i just thought id throw that out
    Yes, I know Sprint has 4G, that's why I said Verizon was the only other carrier with 4G on the horizon.
    12-08-09 07:59 AM
    Yes, I know Sprint has 4G, that's why I said Verizon was the only other carrier with 4G on the horizon.
    Read carefully when are they actually taking out this 4g? its dragging..
    12-09-09 02:30 PM
    At this point it would have to be Verizon....I Hate the way Verizon's nickels and dimes on EVERYTHING! and the way they cripple phones....

But I'm absolutely drunk on widespread 3G coverage, and neither ATT or T-MO offer that. I cannot go back to anything less than 3G period.
    Ditto... to all. Just about verbatim.

12-12-09 08:42 AM
    Well I would probably try Verizon only because besides the iPhone, there are really no phones that I like under AT&T and I tried the iPhone...hated it.
    12-12-09 10:54 PM
    Verizon for the better coverage inside buildings since they are on a lower frequency.

12-12-09 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD