I fear most of the peeps that have one will eventually move on.

Posted from my Blackberry Classic
    09-22-15 10:24 PM
    Doubt that the availability on Verizon is what's going to affect what already seems to be happening regardless, but if it makes you feel any better the Venice is rumored to be coming to Verizon too.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 10:36 PM
    That will be good news if it holds water

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 07:59 AM
    That will be good news if it holds water

Posted via CB10
    I see what you did there. But I don't think wave is the correct term. Ripple is most likely.

Posted from my Verizon Z10 10.3.2.858
    09-25-15 02:44 AM
    Hope the Priv will come to Verizon...hold my Z10 for too long and disappointed no Passport.

My deadline is end of this year otherwise I will switch to iPhone 6s
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    09-26-15 08:41 PM
    Really truth to be told is if Verizon doesn't get this phone until next year, for whatever reason, this phone will lose the momentum and spec war as it will already be dated by a lot of the up and coming phones that will be hitting the shelves after the holidays and I'm sure many of them will be using the 820 processor at that time. They better have this immediately after its released

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 03:10 AM
    If Verizon won't carry the device in the US your pretty much screwed. Where I live it's Verizon or nothing sometimes AT&T can come close but maybe long enough to dial the contact and lose signal.

Unless you have one phone running Verizon as a hot spot then any other carrier leaves a lot too be desired.
    09-27-15 10:13 AM
    I switched to AT&T for the Passport and service has been OK-ish. But I do hope Verizon carries it because they definitely represent a huge portion of US users, and you don't want to start off by essentially shutting yourself out of that portion. Unlike Tmo and AT&T, Verizon customers can't bring in their unlocked devices, so... you're either officially carried by big red or you're out.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 10:25 AM
    What state do you live in? I'm more than likely swapping Verizon for AT&T solely for the Passport. I live in CA & most ppl tell me their coverage is pretty much the same. I do a lot of travel from CA to NY. I figure coverage by AT&T should be good.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 04:06 AM
    I live in NJ and just switched from Verizon to ATT (only 1 line) after 20 years. I got the passport and I have no issues so far. Phone is an F'ing dream and the best BB I have ever owned, going back 10 years of BB phones. Was on the Z30 with Verizon and don't regret moving one bit. Haven't traveled extensively with it though and but have been all obver NJ and eastern PA with no issues.
    12-09-15 11:44 AM
    sad but true I'm on Verizon and I had to switch out my BlackBerry PRIV due to problems and now I have a iPhone 8 because Verizon didn't offer any blackberry phones and I won't go buy a phone because they are expensive so I have a plan I was disappointed that I switched to a iPhone but I really want the blackberry motion
    03-21-18 12:17 AM