So I've been with sprint for about 8years now. I've never really had problems with them but Im getting tired of my bb 8330. The phone world has really gone to touchscreen and even tho I said I would never do it I really want to now. I really like the bb storm but sprint doesnt offer it and not sure i could get one and use it on their network. So my question is what phones does sprint offer that would be good for me? I see the samsung moment and also the instinct but what are your guys intake on them? Don't get me wrong I love my bb very much but feel I need to upgrade just a bit.

Any input would b greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 05:26 PM
    Check out the 8530. Very solid device so far.
    01-03-10 05:28 PM
    Tour isn't bad, the Moment and Android is good, too, Just don't get an Instinct. They have a lot of problems and aren't even a smartphone.
    01-03-10 05:56 PM
    I'm holding out for the HTC Hero replacement allegedly dropping in March or April.
    I'm not going to hop on the BB incremental upgrade train.
    Once BB steps up their game I'll be back.

01-03-10 06:32 PM
    If i was you id get the Samsung Moment Android really is a awesome operating system. Like some1 else said don't get the instinct I've only heard bad things about it although I have no first hand experience. Id also recommend the 9630 great phone i still use mine even with the moment. I love my Moment but i also love my 9630.
    01-03-10 07:44 PM
    Tour isn't bad, the Moment and Android is good, too, Just don't get an Instinct. They have a lot of problems and aren't even a smartphone.
    My bf bought an Instinct when they first came out... was told that they were/would soon be "Open App"

Anyways, hes on his fourth Instinct. Constant problems - firmware, hardware, glitches galore. Camera stopped working one time. Other time the phone would freeze if you tried dialing.

Fortunately Sprint has been very helpful and replaced the phone at N/C to us each and every time. I keep on trying to get him over to the dark side (blackberry) but he seems to be pretty persistent on touch screens.
    01-03-10 07:55 PM
    Thank you for your input guys but i noticed that the moment has a slide out keyboard and not really fond of them.
    what is the intake on the htc hero??
    01-05-10 10:29 PM
    The hero from what I have read is a typical android device. The build quality is very good. The os is great but can get laggy when multitasking but it eats battery for breakfast and theirs none left for lunch.

Only reasons I am not going to the hero is no camera flash and no email push for my work outlook email.

If the hero had those two things I would have been all over the thing.

01-05-10 11:56 PM
    Plus, the Hero is rather 'heavy'.

OP, you don't have to be compelled to go touchscreen just because the devices exist. These forums are quite full of folks that thought they were getting the best thing since New York Super Fudge chunk, only to be wishing they had their old BlackBerry back.

01-06-10 02:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD