Hey everyone,

I'm a newbie and I just purchased my Blackberry last week. I had no idea that the Blackberry was this popular to have several forums and such!

All of my previous cell phones have had Swarovski crystals on them, but they were cheap razrs. This is going to be my most expensive phone so far and I don't want to cause any harm to it.

If I put crystals all over the phone, will my warranty be voided? Other than not covering up the cracks where the battery cover is located, avoiding the camera lens area and buttons, are there particular "cracks" where I should not place a rhinestone? There is a section where the "rubbery" sides touch the front area, should I avoid covering up the "cracks" in between that area?

TIA!!
    10-15-08 05:12 PM
    I've thought of doing this before imo I'd rather crystalize a clear hard case and then snap it on to my bb. I think it voids warranty but I'm not sure

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 05:22 PM
    I've thought of doing this before imo I'd rather crystalize a clear hard case and then snap it on to my bb. I think it voids warranty but I'm not sure

Yea, I was thinking about using a hard case too, but then the phone would be even chunkier. I want to keep the phone as slim as possible...because with the crystals it adds some more thickness.
    10-15-08 05:43 PM
    Modifying the phone in any fashion will most likely void the warranty.

10-15-08 06:56 PM
    Modifying the phone in any fashion will most likely void the warranty.

I agree. To get around it just buy a spare housing so You can send it back if you need to.
    10-15-08 07:13 PM
    Soooo just don't break it...problem solved.

10-15-08 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD