Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 11:16 PM
    That device sells it self

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 11:40 PM
    It all comes down to marketing. If BlackBerry can't get that right, the Passport is DOA.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-14 07:30 AM
    If BlackBerry had capitalized on the iCloud issue from the past few weeks, citing its legendary security, BEFORE the iPhone 6 was officially announced, something could have been done. The problem is, BlackBerry is in the position that Sega was in twenty years ago. Losing the king ████ of ████ mountain status thanks to poor direction and executive meddling. On top of this, the iPhone line has been a series of Veblen goods. Items with less inherent quality, priced and marketed at a premium, which then become desirable due to the expense. No one wants a Bugatti Veyron because of its fuel efficiency, towing capacity, or low maintenance costs (which it has not). But perhaps this analogy goes too far. The Veyron is not made by suicidal slaves in China for less than the cost of a large pizza with drinks and cheese bread.
    Iblamesummers likes this.
    09-16-14 09:17 AM
    I don't know. With the amount of documents and media that mobile users access today personally I think that the introduction of a premium physical keyboard phone is a mistake. I would chose a z30 over a passport.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-14 10:15 PM
    The Veyron is not made by suicidal slaves in China for less than the cost of a large pizza with drinks and cheese bread.
    Are you referring to BlackBerry partner Foxconn?
    09-16-14 10:28 PM
    As sad as this sounds, the U.S.A needs big time stars promoting the products. It's the only way to slowly change the negative perception in that great country.

"BB POWERED" C001C1D66
    09-16-14 11:30 PM
    Losing the king ████ of ████ mountain status thanks to poor direction and executive meddling. On top of this, the iPhone line has been a series of Veblen goods. Items with less inherent quality, priced and marketed at a premium, which then become desirable due to the expense.
    diminish returns for Apple & their product line i totally agree with this. my neighbors have iphone 4s & they are not upgrading either.
    09-21-14 04:29 PM