01-11-10 09:28 PM
156 ... 4567
tools
    Discounts are available on all Sprint plans with the exception of the $99 SEP
    12-28-09 10:23 AM
    does sprint let you take a corp discount on the SEP's? I originally had the $99 SEP and they would not let me take a discount (23%) on it and told me that the plan is a huge discount already. I switched to VZW and they let me take a discount (22%). I am now on a 450 min plan and pay about $83 a month, but I noticed sprint has the same plan for $70, but with taxes would prob be about $80 as well w/o a discount.
    Sprint told me the same thing. I started out on the $99 all you can eat buffet but decided to downgrade once they rolled out the unlimited mobile to mobile feature. My calls to and from landlines are minimal. I only used 45 Anytime Minutes this month.

I'm now on the 450 Plan and it comes to just under $60 after the corporate discount and with taxes & fees tacked on top.

Without unlimited mobile to mobile and the corporate discount, I would still be on the $99 Everything, which came to about $113 after taxes and fees, and is still an insane bargain if you're a heavy voice user.
    12-28-09 01:08 PM
    the problem is that not many ppl out there know about sprint prices, everytime I tell someone how much I pay for my plan they act very surprised. I think the overpriced plans from AT&T and Verizon is gonna come back and bite em in the ***. Sprint is doing the right thing right now.

and seriously.... people need to stop ******** about sprint's line up of phones. as far as BB goes its the freaking same as Verizon, except for the Storm which is exclusive to Verizon.
    I agree completely with this. I was with Sprint about 7 years ago then moved to Verizon when the law passed about being able to take your number with you. At the time my mom and I moved to Verizon because of their network coverage. However I hated not having internet on my phone. Now with my new job it really became necessary for me to get a Blackberry. I priced out what it would cost with AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint for the features I wanted and Sprint was by far the best deal. Less than half of what it would have cost me for a comparable plan on the other 2 carriers. And even then I wouldn't have had near the features I get with Sprint. People are amazed when i tell them what I get for what I pay per month. $72 a month for unlimited mobile to mobile, anyone any network, unlimited e-mail, internet, texts, data, etc. and 450 minutes a month that only gets used on landline calls which I rarely make or receive. You really can't beat Sprints plan pricing. **** i even paid Verizon $140 without blinking to terminate my contract early. And to me it was worth every penny. I have just as good of service and coverage on Sprint where I live and work as I did on Verizon
    12-28-09 01:40 PM
    In all do repsect...if your a sprint customer & you dont like the phone or for whatever your complaining...just move to another carrier!! Sprint has always been good to me especially the customer service! Vzw & att they all share the same towers, btw sprint is way ahead of all of them in 3g 4g...check your facts first before you bark up in here! I get good reciption & im in los angeles! Just my opinon..you dont like it go cry to someone!
    12-28-09 06:48 PM
    my prediction.....u.s.celluar buys sprint.
    bwhahahha mines is sprint buys t-mobile
    12-28-09 06:50 PM
    bwhahahha mines is sprint buys t-mobile
    uhm..you obviously have no idea about anything

I believe you have lost all right to speak
    12-28-09 06:51 PM
    I really hope that's sarcasm if you think U.S. Cellular could afford to buy Sprint, and not the other way around. Earlier this year, there were rumors of Sprint or Verizon purchasing US. Cellular. Google or Comcast would be the better choices.
    USCC can't but TDS can. Sprint's market cap is "only" $9B, TDS could absorb that. What has turned Sprint toxic is their super-sized-debt sheet...$22B+...yikes.

we'll see how Sprint's year end looks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 01:32 AM
    What I would really hope for is that no one buys Sprint, but rather invest. I would hope that Sprint forms a partnership with both Google and SK Telecom (similar to how Verizon Wireless is Verizon and Vodafone).With SK Telecom's investment and partnership we get a leader in wireless technology that can help Sprint take the lead on cutting edge technology (4g, etc.). With Google's investment and partnership we get a leader in internet services that will bring about much added content to Sprint's services. Imagine Google uses Sprint to compete with Blackberry and Sidekicks by offering push Gmail (Sprint branded), IM (GTalk), and all other Google products (such as Google Voice) standard on all Sprint phones . With the financial investments, they could acquire US Cellular and some of the smaller regional providers to stay in the overall race with Verizon and AT&T.
    Last edited by hispanola; 12-30-09 at 04:10 AM. Reason: correction
    12-30-09 04:09 AM
    What Sprint needs to do is dump the iDen side, and just add to their loses. Every quarter iDen customer drop like flys, and Sprint continues to invest good $ into.

Cut the cancer, or die off...
    12-30-09 10:15 AM
    Google and Sprint I say it's highly probable, they're already slowing moving into the Telco Business, and have big plans for Google Voice.
    12-30-09 10:21 AM
    I switched from Sprint/Nextel with an 8350i to a Storm2 and I paid the ETF with no regrets.
    12-30-09 08:15 PM
    Sprint loses this Sprint loses that bla bla bla.

Sprint gets people who have horrible credit and make them pay $50 to $125 deposits for a phone, then that person true to form doesn't/can't pay their bill and cancels or get sent into collection.

If Sprint would charge $500 deposits per line like Verizon or At&t you wouldn't see this problem.
    I never had and still dont have horrible credit. I was with Sprint since 20, I NEVER had to place a deposit
    01-05-10 02:11 AM
    Does AT&T or VZW offer a similar program???? for those that have to fork over $4.99 to have mobile service really shouldn't be a big deal...and have the plans AND pricing that SPRINT offers...good or bad credit SPRINT IMO tries to give everyone a chance to have mobile service and great devices...
    01-05-10 07:52 AM
    Sprint will defo make it. It is the leading sponsor for NASCAR and as much as i would like to see that DIE DIE DIE it is not going anywhere and neither will sprint. Stop worrying... it will all be ok... We have the first 4g cdma service and if the iphone is released they already have talks about releasing it for sprint as one of the first... cdma rocks... verizon releases almost all of the same phones as sprint minus the storm and droid... and sprint has the prix and pixi... so no worries peeps... no worries at all
    01-05-10 08:23 AM
    Sprint will defo make it. It is the leading sponsor for NASCAR and as much as i would like to see that DIE DIE DIE it is not going anywhere and neither will sprint. Stop worrying... it will all be ok... We have the first 4g cdma service and if the iphone is released they already have talks about releasing it for sprint as one of the first... cdma rocks... verizon releases almost all of the same phones as sprint minus the storm and droid... and sprint has the prix and pixi... so no worries peeps... no worries at all
    i dont think its us worrying. its mostly the trolls from other carriers and $hit talkers....
    01-05-10 09:54 AM
    verizon releases almost all of the same phones as sprint minus the storm and droid... and sprint has the prix and pixi... so no worries peeps... no worries at all
    VZ is getting both the pixi and pre. They're not stocking much of either btw, which is a bad reminder for both Palm and Sprint.
    Last edited by papped; 01-05-10 at 12:51 PM.
    01-05-10 12:22 PM
    sprint is not going anywhere you trolls! they will be here for a long time... exactly its the poeple just talking **** becasue they are ********!
    01-05-10 12:39 PM
    Where did you hear that Sprint is getting the Iphone Jasper?
    01-05-10 04:08 PM
    i've been with sprint for over 6 yrs now and i have no complaints whatsoever. their reputation for poor customer service is unfounded and i've had actually received good service in the past (both in person and online). like others mentioned, i think their main drawback is that they don't have a really hyped-up phone like the other carriers. that seems to draw people in like flies to sh*t.
    01-05-10 07:00 PM
    i've been with sprint for over 6 yrs now and i have no complaints whatsoever. their reputation for poor customer service is unfounded and i've had actually received good service in the past (both in person and online). like others mentioned, i think their main drawback is that they don't have a really hyped-up phone like the other carriers. that seems to draw people in like flies to sh*t.
    I agree with you. They tried with that pos Samsung Instinct, but that didn't work! They did, however, get a bunch of us nuts to buy it! That phone was so much of a fail that I gave mine away and got a BB! =)
    01-05-10 07:29 PM
    I agree with you. They tried with that pos Samsung Instinct, but that didn't work! They did, however, get a bunch of us nuts to buy it! That phone was so much of a fail that I gave mine away and got a BB! =)
    Please don't remind me of that phone... I still hate Sprint for calling that an iphone killer, let alone a functional phone in the first place...
    01-05-10 07:34 PM
    Verizon spends a billion quarterly on their network, improving it all the time. They are all about having the best network possible. It is premium They definitely care about their coverage. A friend of mine was having issues in her home area and Verizon had sent out a tech to check it out. The issue was resolved and her service is fine now. The fact is Verizon listens to their customers. People may not think so, but they do. All companies have good employees. I have come across a couple of them who haven't been the best and I just call back. But hands down, they give the best service and have the best coverage.
    You do get what you pay for.
    01-05-10 07:40 PM
    I have been with Sprint for over 13 years. They have service everywhere I need to make a call, and get internet service (U.S. and Internationally), and their prices can't be beat. I also get a discount through my employer of 23% every month. I don't care how much money they lose, it's not my problem until either they raise my rates or go under. They introduce a new phone every year or two that keeps me from jumping ship, and that's why I stay with them. I've had the Q, the Instinct, HTC Touch Pro (all three a joke), and now a BB Curve. The Curve is working for now, but a BB Touch Screen would make me more happy.
    01-07-10 09:21 PM
    I'm on Sprint with an old Fair and Flexible with 550 minutes with 5 lines.
    After taxes and everything, I pay about $135/month with a 15% discount.
    This includes unlimited text messaging and my $30 Data Pro Pack for my Curve.
    I'd say this is a pretty fair price.

I was looking into Verizon, as I do like the phone selection a bit more over Sprint's, but the deal I'm getting with Sprint doesn't justify that, IMO.
    01-08-10 07:46 AM
    Verizon spends a billion quarterly on their network, improving it all the time. They are all about having the best network possible. It is premium They definitely care about their coverage. A friend of mine was having issues in her home area and Verizon had sent out a tech to check it out. The issue was resolved and her service is fine now. The fact is Verizon listens to their customers. People may not think so, but they do. All companies have good employees. I have come across a couple of them who haven't been the best and I just call back. But hands down, they give the best service and have the best coverage.
    You do get what you pay for.
    And sometimes you get less.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 05:15 AM
156 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD