So when I am in this forum on my BB curve 8320, and I respond or try to post something new, when I hit submit, respond or any of that nothing happens. Tried to "google" something too (just cuz it's a dff. site) and when I hit search, nothing happened.
    Ok......so I called the tmo 1800 and got a "tech" on the phone. She had me check my options/browser configuration and make sure all the options had check marks on them and it was on bb mode or whatever. Then, she had me take out my battery. (this seemed like a funny, fix, but i humored her.) pulled up the browser......YAY! However, it only lasted for about 2 minutes. as soon as i went on to play on CB (as always) it didn't work....AGAIN!!!! any ideas how to get my "search/post" grey buttons working so i can play on CB again on my phone?
    i'm sad.......HELP!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-08 01:44 PM
    I don't get the question. What buttons aren't you able to use? You can obviously post from the WAP site .. but I'm not sure what you're after here ..
    06-16-08 01:57 PM
    oh....and she had me make sure the java script pop up was unchecked, i forgot to add that part.

06-16-08 01:59 PM
    You have to press 'r' while your cursor is not in the "type your reply" box, in order to see what you just posted. That refreshes your cache. Is that the problem you're having?
    06-16-08 02:05 PM
    Are you browsing over a data plan or using WiFi??

What are all of your settings?

Try clearing cache...? Let us know those things and we can help you more, expecially the first thing.

And the reason that the battery pull works is because that resets your phone. It is a common fix for a lot of things
    06-16-08 02:07 PM
    i am using the edge network. i don't have a wifi connection at work. but i'm having the prob it a wifi area too, like at home.
    let me take u step by step.....
    -i got to cb.com
    -i go to the forum area
    -i select that i want to do a search
    -i type my user name in the search area
    -scroll down to select the submit search button (the grey button that completes?does the actual search for my username) it it won't do that. i can navigate the site, but can't respond to messages, as the "post reply" button won't work.

06-16-08 02:58 PM
    Obviously you can post to the forum, since you are. I can search for your username, and find 12 or so posts. I don't have a "Submit Search" button. I do have a "Search Now." Are you using the blackberry brower? Do you have it set to emulate blackberry?
    06-16-08 03:10 PM
    yes, it's on emulate bb. i can do the site on the regular comp at work, but can't submit things on the bb. i can look, but can't reply. i am just going to bb.com via the web browser. it was never a problem before today. i can search for myself on the regular computer. but the "search now" button won't do anything when i am using internet via my BB phone. it freezes or something. i don't understand how else to explain it. it's only on the phone. not a prob on regular computer. THE submit button won't work on the BB. also, going to google.com, searching for something, when i hit "search" or 'i'm feeling luck" or whatever.....the search button does not do anything. no search is completed. only this "search/post/reply" button is not working....on any site on the internet via the BB phone.

06-16-08 03:22 PM
    please note:
    everything i am posting here is on my comp at work. i cann't SUBMIT things on my bb. as that option is frozen/will not work/post. there is an hourglass that moves for a second, but get's stuck. it does not say it's requesting/redirecting or anything. it's jut stuck.
    i realize i am posting now. but i could not do so on my bb. it will not work on the bb. as that button is not working! (only the submit button) all else seems to be working.

06-16-08 03:25 PM
    I don't understand. You say you can't submit things on the bb, yet your last post is tagged "Posted from my Crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com"

Did you post from your computer or your blackberry?

Sorry, our posts crossed and I didn't see #9 before posting #10. I don't know what else to say.
    Last edited by JeffH; 06-16-08 at 03:29 PM. Reason: clarification
    06-16-08 03:26 PM
    Are you using the WAP forums on a PC now? I don't get why your posts are WAP tagged if you are not on your BB.
    06-16-08 03:41 PM
    i don't know why it's tagged sayin i'm using my cb, cuz i'm not. i'm on a pc, logged on as my username though. but still, it's not on my bb. UUUUUuuuuhhhhhhh. sorry. thank u for trying to help me. i'm so frustrated. u have no idea. i don't understand the problem, it's so weird. why would everything work except the submit promlem?? uhhh.. guess i will go into tmo today and see if those fools there can help me. i was hoping someone here could, but i realize it's hard to explain and weird!!!!! this is WAY bizarre.

06-16-08 03:42 PM
    oh.....yeah. i am on wap now. but from my pc. that explains the tagging. HAHA. i'm sorry guys. i totally forgot i had set it that way. i'm so use to looking at it in this setup, since i'm normally on the bb doing this stuff with the mobile wap settings. i didn't know how to navigate the site as well, so i had set it to the wap so i felt like i was using the bb and knew what i was doing. no wonder u all thought i was going crazy. sorry......but i'm on a pc though. lol

06-16-08 03:47 PM
    well....fyi, the search option is working now, FOR THE TIME BEING, lol...via my BB. i don't understand the periodic hold up. it's off and on. uhhh. thanks guys. i'm gonna scream now. lol......
    u guys are very sweet and patient. i appreciate all the help! i <3 cb people!

06-16-08 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD