I have 1-2 bars in my house at most times, its really a lousy coverage spot for some reason yet AT&T and Verizon work well throughout the house. I just got off the phone with retentions and they're sending me a free airrave with no monthly usage charge. It was a brief phone call and the lady I spoke to was extremely helpful. Just thought I'd post this for those of you who may not know. Sprint really do want to keep customers nowadays it seems, very different than a few years ago..

I'm happy though, I can keep my $60 a month 500 minutes and unlimited BIS usage plan now thanks to this!
    11-24-09 09:13 PM
    i have the same problem maybe i should call sprint and pitch a fit maybe i can get one too lol
    11-28-09 01:27 PM
    i have the same problem maybe i should call sprint and pitch a fit maybe i can get one too lol
    You wont even have to pitch a fit.
    11-28-09 02:36 PM
    I have 1-2 bars in my house at most times, its really a lousy coverage spot for some reason yet AT&T and Verizon work well throughout the house.
    I'm glad that you have your Airave and that it's working well for you. However, imo 'bars' aren't necessarily the end all, be all for CDMA phones. The really important thing is whether your calls drop or not. I've been in areas where I've been able to carry on lengthy conversations with only one 'bar' showing.
    11-28-09 03:03 PM
    hey i am in the same situation and i need one of these. i tried calling and eventually was told that they are only sold in the sprint stores so i should go to one and get it from there. is that how you guys were able to get one for free? if not, who should i call and what dept to ask for?
    12-02-09 08:55 PM
    hey i am in the same situation and i need one of these. i tried calling and eventually was told that they are only sold in the sprint stores so i should go to one and get it from there. is that how you guys were able to get one for free? if not, who should i call and what dept to ask for?
    i got the airave from sprint for free and 2 yrs service for free they said i have some of the best coverage in my area but inside my home (apartment concrete & steel) i was dropping calls left and right. i called sprint via 611 and talked to a rep they said maybe they'd have to move the dish on a tower or something like that i said well... i need to have service right now in my home at all times i can't get dressed and walk outside everytime i want to make a phone call, that ridiculous.. so basicly call them tell them your dropping phone calls in your home.. if they try to pull that whole move a tower dish BS tell them your going to switch to verizon! unless you get service in your home.. the only draw back is you need to have high speed internet and a router in your home and the gps attached to the device, that kinda sucks.. o yeah and the airave does nothing for your 3G connection just voice and texts.. hopefully you've got WIFI on your device if your looking for faster browsing speed. hope this helps
    12-05-09 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD