Lmao. Was that rehearsed? It sure came right on cue.
    12-10-09 12:59 AM
    Lmao. Was that rehearsed? It sure came right on cue.
    Didn't take long at all, lmao. Case closed!
    12-10-09 01:06 AM
    See what these "types" are capable of here.
    Foxnews.....this explains so much now.
    12-10-09 08:54 AM
    I hate customer service in general. The industry has lost all of its professionalism, for the most part. Thirty years ago, you were treated by respect, by a person who cared about their job and earned a decent enough wage to get qualified help.
    Thirty years ago the world was also a much simpler place.

The industry in general is in the crapper, and not just for cell phone carriers, its for all business. People knock off shore call centers. At least those folks try like **** to help you, even if they are difficult to understand, and they generally appreciate having the opportunity to work.
    Are you kidding me? Have you ever had to call anywhere off shore for more than basic info? They read off a script and have TV screens with the weather so they can try and make small talk. They don't know how to think outside of the box to find solutions.

The guy making 9 bucks an hour, that acts like he owns the company is what we get here in the states, boy are they fun to deal with.
    It's because of people like the original poster that have made other people like the way they are.
    12-10-09 09:29 AM
    edited title a bit
    12-10-09 11:41 AM
    edited title a bit
    I'll just be good and not comment.....I'm trying to not comment.....help me...help me......just put me in a straight jacket...I can't take this behaving!
    12-10-09 12:51 PM
    I don't think any Verizon cs reps make less than $12 or $13 an hour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 01:45 PM
    Now compare that with having that level of access on a business account & it gets a little clearer. It would be bad enough to screw up a personal account - much worse to hose a business account.

How often are we going to get the "I am a spoiled brat who thinks I know it all & need full access to my parents' accounts & screw the cell carrier because they won't let me" types?

See what these "types" are capable of here.
    I would assume you are trying to insult me and say I am a spoiled little brat? well uh no. I have access because I pay for my part of the bill... I sometimes even pay for the whole thing. THAT is why I have access... Not because I am a "spoiled brat who thinks I know it all & need full access to my parents' accounts & screw the cell carrier because they wont let me". So nice try, but how about you keep your immature comments to yourself. I actually pay my way unlike every other person under 18 that has parents that get them phones. I bought my Storm 2 with my money, and I pay for the service every month and for the insurance.
    12-10-09 02:51 PM
    They arent to bad... you just have to find one that acually wants to help you, i seem to have to worse luck with that... but call and complain enough and eventually you can find someone.
    12-10-09 02:56 PM
    I would assume you are trying to insult me and say I am a spoiled little brat? well uh no. I have access because I pay for my part of the bill... I sometimes even pay for the whole thing. THAT is why I have access... Not because I am a "spoiled brat who thinks I know it all & need full access to my parents' accounts & screw the cell carrier because they wont let me". So nice try, but how about you keep your immature comments to yourself. I actually pay my way unlike every other person under 18 that has parents that get them phones. I bought my Storm 2 with my money, and I pay for the service every month and for the insurance.
    Try courtesy and then go back to your parents and tell them you're going to cut off their money if they don't give you access. There is a difference to paying the bill and having access to the account.

Since you're paying in that money, I have no doubt you'd hate to think an unauthorized person accessed the account.
    12-10-09 03:06 PM
    Try courtesy and then go back to your parents and tell them you're going to cut off their money if they don't give you access. There is a difference to paying the bill and having access to the account.

Since you're paying in that money, I have no doubt you'd hate to think an unauthorized person accessed the account.
    One parents view with a multi-line family plan. I am the account owner and the kids, although almost 21 and in college, are not allowed to make changes to the account. If they want to make changes, I've invited them to use their money to open up their own plan. They have limited access but are not allowed to make changes.
    12-10-09 03:38 PM
    The way I read it, Twins just used you as a positive point of reference. Don't think he was calling you spolied....more like he was calling the OP spolied.

Could be wrong though.
    12-10-09 04:07 PM
    I would assume you are trying to insult me and say I am a spoiled little brat?
    Nope, not at all.

The way I read it, Twins just used you as a positive point of reference. Don't think he was calling you spolied....more like he was calling the OP spolied.
    Bingo - I was saying the OP was spoiled, even. Thanks for taking the time to read what I wrote.
    12-10-09 10:51 PM
    Didn't take long at all, lmao. Case closed!
    right, because you would take a **** like that talking to you like that....... id believe it when i see it. I love what I do, and I bend the rules to get issues resolved, but my job is not worth what could happen if i gave him the information. Further more you say that customer service has gone down the drain since the good ole days? would a customer back then act like a petulant child throwing a fit when he didnt get his way when explained so reasonably? I doupt it. But we are not in this "golden age" where do unto others was a creed that meant something, and people believed that you treat others around you with respect. We live in the here and now, and I believe in treating people with the respect that they show me, and you can believe that I hold my tongue when I get a customer who has a legit complaint and wants to vent, but I will not take that kind of abuse, regardless of the wage that I make when some pretentious **** calls in and acts like a petulant child throwing a tantrum for an issue that could be easily resolved if the acount holder gave the grreen light. I doupt you would take have the verbal abuse that CS reps take on a daily basis.
    12-10-09 11:08 PM
    right, because you would take a **** like that talking to you like that....... id believe it when i see it. I love what I do, and I bend the rules to get issues resolved, but my job is not worth what could happen if i gave him the information. Further more you say that customer service has gone down the drain since the good ole days? would a customer back then act like a petulant child throwing a fit when he didnt get his way when explained so reasonably? I doupt it. But we are not in this "golden age" where do unto others was a creed that meant something, and people believed that you treat others around you with respect. We live in the here and now, and I believe in treating people with the respect that they show me, and you can believe that I hold my tongue when I get a customer who has a legit complaint and wants to vent, but I will not take that kind of abuse, regardless of the wage that I make when some pretentious **** calls in and acts like a petulant child throwing a tantrum for an issue that could be easily resolved if the acount holder gave the grreen light. I doupt you would take have the verbal abuse that CS reps take on a daily basis.
    You = CS rep.

Me = Law Enforcement

Would you like to change your stance on who gets treated worse on a daily basis by our respective "clients"?

You get some schrute on a phone with an attitude. I get some crackwhore with AIDS trying to bite me and spit in my face.
    12-11-09 01:53 AM
    I would like to make a few points:

1. In no way am I spoiled. I do not have text messages and I split 1400 minutes between 4 people and currently use a 4 year old Motorola razr with a battery life of about 1/2 a day.

2. My contract is about to end and the only reason I am staying on my parents plan is to take advantage of the 10 friends and family deal. I am reimbursing my parents for my own phone. So in trying to find out information about getting a new phone which I will be paying for it is very frustrating dealing with customer service.

3. I am in no way trying to ADD TO, MODIFY, or CHANGE my plan. I am simply seeing when I am eligible for a new phone upgrade. I understand that you have to draw limits on what information is given out but being rude and arrogant is not great either.

4. My dad did not purposely not give me full access. My plan was added years after he originally had his 1 original phone. Therefore I believe my phone defaulted to a non administrator because I was on a family plan.
    12-11-09 02:54 AM
    bwwwaaaaaahahahahaha you got TOLD!!!!!!

im betting by the time ive written this, you have pretty much stopped reading posts to your "little tirade". But what ever I just wanted to let you know, I TRULY enjoy getting little pissant people like yourself that try to do crap like this on my calls. You think that because YOU have the device in hand that you are intiteled to get this information. If the money was comming out of your pocket you MIGHT feel a bit differently. But its not, and your an *****.
    The money is coming out of my pocket and the problem is that uneducated people like you are staffing the other end of the phone. I mean come on man your working customer service making $10/hr, living in your parents basement, playing COD all day long, and no girlfriend that sounds great!
    12-11-09 03:03 AM
    4. My dad did not purposely not give me full access. My plan was added years after he originally had his 1 original phone. Therefore I believe my phone defaulted to a non administrator because I was on a family plan.
    So why don't you have your dad call add you as an account manager/authorized user? Any account info cannot be given to you until then, the only thing reps can do is troubleshoot your phone at this point.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 06:25 AM
    Not sure if someone has pointed this out yet...

But I would like to know the age of the OP...

If he's still on his father's account, and under 18 years of age, he Verizon isn't even allowed to make him an account manager... Just a thought...

You = CS rep.

Me = Law Enforcement

Would you like to change your stance on who gets treated worse on a daily basis by our respective "clients"?

You get some schrute on a phone with an attitude. I get some crackwhore with AIDS trying to bite me and spit in my face.
    So are you a police officer?

Weren't you recently bragging about how much money you make?
    Last edited by R.O.C.; 12-11-09 at 07:53 AM.
    12-11-09 07:49 AM
    The money is coming out of my pocket and the problem is that uneducated people like you are staffing the other end of the phone. I mean come on man your working customer service making $10/hr, living in your parents basement, playing COD all day long, and no girlfriend that sounds great!
    I can tell who the uneducated person is here. you have no idea who is on the other end of the line, with this economy people are taking any job they can get, just fyi, the guy setting next to me as a collage degree, and lost his company last year, so i would think twice before you call someone uneducated, you never know, you might be working at a CS before this depression is over, or standing in line at a soup kitchen
    12-11-09 08:56 AM
    I can tell who the uneducated person is here. you have no idea who is on the other end of the line, with this economy people are taking any job they can get, just fyi, the guy setting next to me as a collage degree, and lost his company last year, so i would think twice before you call someone uneducated, you never know, you might be working at a CS before this depression is over, or standing in line at a soup kitchen
    off topic, but a very good point at that. some people just don't see how messed up this economy is and how hard it is hitting people. nothing wrong with working for CS...we need CS...so people should really stop bishing and complaining about them.
    Last edited by thinkamp; 12-11-09 at 02:18 PM.
    12-11-09 09:05 AM
    I'll agree with you completely. I have seen a general decline in courtesy over the years and yes, I have many years to look back on. Polite society is not so polite any longer.

We could write volumes in another thread on this topic.
    12-11-09 09:42 AM
    You know, it is really easy to see why no one wants to help you when you make a post like this.

And this is what semantics is talking about, seeming that we live in a day in age where no one can be happy unless someone else is kissing their ****.

His comment was unjustified, and instead of you explaining to him that this is the level of cs you have been dealing with, and that is why you are upset, then you start thrwing the typical "I dont know anything about you, so im calling you a loser" internet insult.

You guys deserve each other, he is a rep who thinks that everyone he doesnt like should adhere to the policy that he didnt make up, and you are someone who just looks like he is crying over spilled milk
    Last edited by MofoMagic; 12-11-09 at 10:36 AM.
    12-11-09 10:33 AM
    funny man....but no, im 30 married, 3 kids, own my own house, and have 2 car payments, im not in debt but for the house, and 2 cars. I work verizon because the the place I worked befor as the lead technician, and trainer went under. I was makeing 18.73 an hour, and was being put through school as a programmer......but the econ took a dump, and now i have to talk to people like you who can solve your issues 2 ways 1:get on your own acount, or 2: have your father and his partner add you as an acount manager. If your father and his buddie will not add you as an acount manager, then maybe try opt. 1. if you dont like your options stop b*tching about them, and go someplace else.....we all have options in life, and while we might not like the options that are available, it beats the alternative!
    12-11-09 11:47 AM
    well stated sir, well stated. While I dont have a degree, there are a lot of people around me with varrying different skill sets, that Verizon is using to their advantage. They have been drawing off of the collective knowledge that is available on the floor to enhance the training, and troubleshooting guides and gui's that are available.
    12-11-09 11:53 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD