I was thinking about moving to Verizon and got a Verizon phone to test it out. Turns out the grass is not always greener. Att works better at home,work,and most of the places I visit. I thought Verizon would be better but after carrying both phones its clear att is the better choice for me. Now I need to decide if I'm sticking with bb or not after years of faithful use
    Francis Pavolko likes this.
    03-13-14 06:03 PM
    That's one of those magic moments that hits us where we weren't thinking. But at least you gave it a solid try before committing for better or worse.
    03-13-14 06:29 PM
    Yeah I'm glad I tried. I'm sure in some places Verizon is the best, maybe in others tmobile is the best etc.
    I still like bb but it seems like the carriers put them on the back burner too much.
    03-13-14 09:46 PM
    I switched phones to a DROID device because I was tired of no support from att. After about 2 weeks of use I switched back to my z10. I wasn't satisfied with the device. It's a nice phone great graphics and more support than u could ever want...however after having it jus for that short amount of time, I've seen more updates then I could possibly ever want. it seemed like every 4 hours a new update was avail or some app needed to be updated...Thts great and all but if I'm updating what's new? I didn't see any change to it all...the only change I saw was the vs #. Other than the updates I found the ease of use on my BlackBerry was so much simpilar. so overall do some research into Wht device u might want to switch to, and always keep ur BlackBerry close by just in case the phone u switch leaves u wanting ur BlackBerry again.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 11:40 PM
    Yeah I'll prob always have a bb around. Its a solid device with a nice user experience and to me a bb is pretty easy to use and trouble free.
    Not trying to be an att fanboy since some aspects still stink, but their network has come a long way. I've used my phone in a few rural spots that still had lte and data worked well. Voice and text no issues either. Att reliability has gone up in my experience so its very nice to see.
    03-14-14 06:56 AM
    I live in the Houston area and I prefer AT&T as well, but I bought the unlocked Z30 from Best Buy and I am very happy with it. I don't get LTE Service everywhere but it does connect in some places. I love the extra screen real estate and battery life. I thought it might be to big in my hand over the Z10 but it feels great and solid.

Posted with my Awesome unlocked Z30 on AT&T
    03-15-14 05:47 AM
    I was thinking about moving to Verizon and got a Verizon phone to test it out. Turns out the grass is not always greener. Att works better at home,work,and most of the places I visit. I thought Verizon would be better but after carrying both phones its clear att is the better choice for me. Now I need to decide if I'm sticking with bb or not after years of faithful use
    I am sure we are probably exceptions to the norm but I had the same experience plus, at the time, my Verizon plan was costing more. Had no problems with AT&T when I put this unlocked Z30 on my plan either. My plan phone was a Moto X and had to have them make the switch for me to get BBM functional.

Posted via CB 10 on Z30
    03-20-14 02:00 PM
    I laugh at how many people do the AT&T and Verizon dance. Not that it's funny in a good way it's so upsetting you have to laugh but those are the only to major carriers in the USA. Unfortunately, unless TM or Sprint grow or maybe merge AT&T and Verizon will be the major players and we the customer the chess piece move as they please.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 01:34 AM
    He works for ATT...

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 05:58 AM
    He works for ATT...

Posted via CB10
    Who does?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 07:05 AM
    I laugh at how many people do the AT&T and Verizon dance. Not that it's funny in a good way it's so upsetting you have to laugh but those are the only to major carriers in the USA. Unfortunately, unless TM or Sprint grow or maybe merge AT&T and Verizon will be the major players and we the customer the chess piece move as they please.

Posted via CB10
    The conversation limited to the two is easy to understand once you leave our metropolitan areas. AT&T and Verizon are the only carrier support regarding coverage once you leave the four lane.

Posted via CB 10 on Z30
    03-23-14 10:14 AM
    My experience on AT&T was much better than what I have on Verizon. Better coverage, much better data speeds.

Verizon, for my needs, is just cheaper though, so I stick with it for now.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 10:19 AM
    The conversation limited to the two is easy to understand once you leave our metropolitan areas. AT&T and Verizon are the only carrier support regarding coverage once you leave the four lane.

Posted via CB 10 on Z30
    Unfortunately

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 11:45 AM
    After 17 years with Verizon I made the switch and couldn't be happier! The call quality is superior on AT&T compared to verizon..

Posted via CB10
    07-07-14 08:07 AM
    As already stated, Verizon and AT&T are effectively equal. Depends where you live, though. I went with AT&T because I preferred GSM to CDMA. Also because the A in AT&T stands for AMERICAN.
    07-12-14 06:03 PM
    I'm actually using both now. One postpaid and one prepaid so it keeps the cost down. I'm thinking about getting one of the newest bb on Verizon. Researching them now.
    07-13-14 08:04 AM
    Frequent conversation when I'm traveling on my motorcycle road trips with my buddies...US and Mexico. You have service? I dont...Yep... who are you with? Me...AT&T. Them...Oh, I'm on Verizon. :-(

Bob

Posted With One Of My Unlocked BlackBerries>Q10-SQN100-5/10.2.1.2977>Z10-STL100-3/10.2.1.2977 On AT&T
    07-13-14 08:40 AM