I see awesome phones coming out soon like the tour and the onyx and the 8900 out now. I get my upgrade in november 2010. I can't imagine how awesome the bb's coming out then will be.

Hopefully tmo has some good ones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 10:22 AM
    There probably won't be any new ones except the ones we know about now. RIM doesn't release phones just to have them out for a year and be replaced. Don't get ur hopes up for nothing...

05-20-09 06:07 PM
    There probably won't be any new ones except the ones we know about now. RIM doesn't release phones just to have them out for a year and be replaced. Don't get ur hopes up for nothing...

Well, the 8900 came out in february, and tmo is getting a new one in september already... so yea.. by 2010, they probably will have something even better than the one coming out in sept
    05-20-09 07:43 PM
    Well, the 8900 came out in february, and tmo is getting a new one in september already... so yea.. by 2010, they probably will have something even better than the one coming out in sept
    I think dave meant that they don't just replace specific models so quickly. The phone coming to T-Mobile now isn't a replacement of a model, it's a new model entirely.
    05-20-09 07:44 PM
    I think dave meant that they don't just replace specific models so quickly. The phone coming to T-Mobile now isn't a replacement of a model, it's a new model entirely.
    Well they seem to have made quick work replacing the storm 1!
    05-20-09 08:13 PM
    I know! It's really hard to believe.
    05-21-09 12:58 AM
    They have, and it's strange, but I don't think we can expect to see it come out too soon.
    05-21-09 01:00 AM
    whats the new one coming out thats not the bold
    05-21-09 02:33 AM

Okay. I am a noob and was wondering. So you are saying BBs don't come out that often? I have been on the reviews and all those websites and seemed like there was a new BB coming out every 6 months. But it is just different typesfor different carriers.
    06-25-09 12:01 PM
    If you pay attention to any of the other forums on this site you will see tha there is a BB currently caaled the diftwood slated to hit Tmobile in sept. of 09, my understanding it is a 3G BB in style with the 8900. Glad I did my research and am waiting to ungrade closer to my contract end, then jumping on the band wagon to get the 8900 like I really wanted to do but did not have the money to do so at the time of first release. There are alot of different BB due out look around the the different forums and you will find them it is not hard.
    06-26-09 09:50 PM
    November 2010? Well driftwood will be almost a year old by then and Gemini even a bit older so you may be able to save some money.
    There is hope and speculation about an upgraded pearl also. Worst case scenario is you get stuck between either waiting for the newest sweetness to come out or buyin the old tried and true that is already available at the time.

06-28-09 06:22 PM
    If the driftwood is a year old by then, ill wait for the followup. It might be cheaper to go with the wood but I'm secretly hoping for a 3g curve. I think the driftwood looks awesome but I'm a fan of the curve keyboard more than the bold.

06-29-09 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD