Sprint Next year

"the company has confirmed it will be releasing a broad array of Android devices, including a “robust” selection of HTC devices. This is part of the reason that Sprint has launched the unlimited Everything Data plan - the company plans to have a bevy of data-heavy devices on the market by the end of next year."

Hopefully they will drop nextel and they have WIMAX and BB's with wifi and android and the cheapest plans and alot better CS good coverage and IMO a much better reliability and TV app for BB's.

also a new app store "It looks like Sprint is now looking at a cross-platform app store, that every device on the network can access. It also claimed that the approval process will be much more open then on the iTunes app store"

plus their stocks continue to rise after the plummet after the pre release.

anyone have some thoughts on all this? and what do you want to see at sprint next year
    12-10-09 12:33 AM
    More Andriod phone, and I would like to see Sprint have a flagship phone that is exclusive for Sprint customers. Etc Apple with At&t, Storm 2 with VZW, MyTouch 3G (Kinda old now but they are probably get the HD2). I knoe that Sprint has the Pre, but once next year hits pretty much every cellphone company in the US will be carrying it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 04:59 AM
    I am excited as well. Sprint is going to have a 4g android by years end as well. The devices that sprint offers are diversified and there is something for everyone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 09:19 AM
    It'll be interesting to see what really happens for Sprint in 2010.
    12-10-09 02:40 PM
    An end to Sprint playing blackberry catch-up would be nice, but I doubt this is even possible next year. Would have to be 2011 at the earliest since the 8530 and Tour2 are known releases that will take up at least the first half of the next year (and those devices are in fact playing catch-up)...
    12-10-09 03:09 PM
    They finished the year pretty strong, other than the Tour trackball issue I think the Pre and all of the HTC phones have really been good to Sprint, I love my Tour but having to find a Corp Store has been a pain in the A$$!!! I have gone to a Corp Store but they didnt have a Tech there "WT!!!" so I have not been able to scroll to the right properly for the hast couple of months, makes me wish I got a Pre
    12-10-09 05:45 PM
    I would love to see sprint release some new stuff. I would love to see them get the motorola droid, i like the htc hero but prefer the droid.
    12-10-09 07:12 PM
    Pre turned out better than I hoped. Tour has a very nice design, but OS4.7.1 and the build reliability was disappointing, made me miss my 9000 on AT&T. 8530 was nowhere to be seen and AT&T (and tmobile) released it faster even though Sprint announced it way before AT&T... Top that off with Tour users knowing the Tour2 was coming soon.

Fairly limited options on the BB front.

Hated the samsung moment keyboard, but the Hero seemed like quite a nice offering for those who can live without physical keyboards.
    12-10-09 07:16 PM
    I love my Tour but having to find a Corp Store has been a pain in the A$$!!! I have gone to a Corp Store but they didnt have a Tech there "WT!!!" so I have not been able to scroll to the right properly for the hast couple of months, makes me wish I got a Pre
    If you do not have a tech within 25 miles they are suppose to swap your phone over the phone...
    12-11-09 09:51 AM
    If you do not have a tech within 25 miles they are suppose to swap your phone over the phone...
    OMG!!! They did not tell me that!!!! you dont know what I have been through
    12-11-09 04:37 PM
    its actually 30 miles but yeah, we dont tell ppl that.
    12-11-09 05:05 PM
    Next year is going to be huge . im waiting for any upcoming google phones, that will be better then what we have right now.
    12-11-09 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD