It was recommended I use Unlock Blackberry - Blackberry Unlock Code - Blackberry Unlocking to unlock my Keyone recently on here. Do not do it. I purchased my unlock 8 days ago. It was pawned off on Vancityunlocking and nothing. I emailed them once to get an update and they told me another 24 hours. It has now been 192 hours no response to follow up emails at all.

They are now scammers if they ever were legit.
    06-05-19 02:44 AM
    Which carrier is your key1 locked to? I got my code online through my carrier.
    06-05-19 03:00 AM
    It was recommended I use Unlock Blackberry - Blackberry Unlock Code - Blackberry Unlocking to unlock my Keyone recently on here. Do not do it. I purchased my unlock 8 days ago. It was pawned off on Vancityunlocking and nothing. I emailed them once to get an update and they told me another 24 hours. It has now been 192 hours no response to follow up emails at all.

They are now scammers if they ever were legit.
    There are only two locked KEYᵒⁿᵉ variants - the one from AT&T, and the one from Sprint.

All others are factory-unlocked.
    06-05-19 07:12 AM
    not true. it is a Bell Mobility one. we can not get the free unlock code as my wife is no longer will Bell Mobility and they will not do it for her.
    06-05-19 08:36 AM
    not true. it is a Bell Mobility one. we can not get the free unlock code as my wife is no longer will Bell Mobility and they will not do it for her.
    Sorry, you are right. I forgot about the three Canadian carriers.
    06-05-19 08:50 AM
    No worries. Just glad all phones now sold in Canada are unlocked. Sadly I needed to send my KEY2 in for servicing and I had to use my faulty KeyOne for a week. It is almost unusable. My wifes works perfectly.
    06-05-19 08:54 AM
    Three weeks ago I ordered code from Unlock Blackberry - Blackberry Unlock Code - Blackberry Unlocking and already sent multiply messages, no responce, they just took my 40$. If you thiefs reading this you need to know it will return you back, but much more amount.
    12-04-19 08:47 AM
    Three weeks ago I ordered code from Unlock Blackberry - Blackberry Unlock Code - Blackberry Unlocking and already sent multiply messages, no responce, they just took my 40$. If you thiefs reading this you need to know it will return you back, but much more amount.
    Well, you were previously warned...by the OP, they were scammers
    12-04-19 08:54 AM