I hope so any inside info is needed thanks
    12-12-09 09:36 AM
    bump... i would like to know too. I need to get something new and the bravo looks pretty cool.
    12-12-09 10:15 PM
    Here are the facts*.

The HTC Bravo will come out in early 2010 in the US.
    It is quad-band (it could be either CDMA or GSM)
    No carrier has claimed the Bravo to be released (if a carrier signed on releasing it, they would have publicized that)
    T-Mobile appears to be the most Android friendly carrier. Verizon and Sprint are trying to catch up and AT&T is overdue. So all have an equal chance of calling this their own.

In the end, the short answer is: Who knows. Bravo is only certain in HTC's eyes. Carriers haven't been considered.
    12-12-09 11:26 PM
    Here are the facts*.

No carrier has claimed the Bravo to be released (if a carrier signed on releasing it, they would have publicized that)
    T-Mobile appears to be the most Android friendly carrier. Verizon and Sprint are trying to catch up and AT&T is overdue. So all have an equal chance of calling this their own.

In the end, the short answer is: Who knows. Bravo is only certain in HTC's eyes. Carriers haven't been considered.
    If the phone really is set to release Q1 then carries definately have been considered, just not publicized.
    12-16-09 10:29 AM
    Here are the facts*.

I disagree on t-mobile being the most android friendly. They certainly have had it the longest but they have the same amount of android phones that Sprint has. If I'm not mistaken they have the G1 and the My Touch 3G. Sprint has the HTC Hero and the Samsung Moment.
    12-17-09 04:07 AM
    Don't forget that tmobile also has the motorola cliq.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD