I have sent this again. Please help. I would like to get set up on the new phone this weekend.
    How does your unlock code have so many numbers in it? The code is only a 6 digit number.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    06-02-16 12:56 PM
    hey lufevi,

You have 10 attempts to enter the network unlock code

Which suppliers did you use what code did they provide, also is the phone refurbished by any chance?

feel free to email me and we can try and help you Sales @ BlackberryCodeSource.com

Hi, I have the same problem with Blackberry PRIV from AT&T. Got the same code from two different suppliers and it does not work. How many attempts do I have to enter a code with the PRIV? It does not say anyting, only option is to dismiss after unsuccessful entry. Thanks.
    06-04-16 06:11 AM
    Hi BBCS, thanks for replying. I used Unlockunit and UnlockScout. Both supplied the same unlock code which did not work; after 10 failed attempts (my bad...) I get the PUK code message every time any non-carrier SIM is inserted. I bought the phone @ eBay, the box has a different IMEI from the one on the phone, not sure if it is refurbished. I did confirm with AT&T that it is still under a NEXT plan and the seller did not disclose that small detail; eBay sided with him so this is my loss. The IMEI is not blacklisted and it is working fine with an AT&T prepaid SIM. At this point I am not sure what to do. Please advice. Thanks.
    Last edited by lufevi; 06-06-16 at 02:16 PM.
    06-04-16 04:13 PM
    Hi, thanks for replying. I used Unlockunit and UnlockScout. Both supplied the same unlock code which did not work; after 10 failed attempts (my bad...) I get the PUK code message every time any non-carrier SIM is inserted. I bought the phone @ eBay, the box has a different IMEI from the one on the phone, not sure if it is refurbished. I did confirm with AT&T that it is still under a NEXT plan and the seller did not disclose that small detail; eBay sided with him so this is my loss. The IMEI is not blacklisted and it is working fine with an AT&T prepaid SIM. At this point I am not sure what to do. Please advice. Thanks.
    If the person you bought it from still owes on it won't att lock it up to where it doesn't read a sim?

06-05-16 07:39 AM
    Hi, thanks for replying. I used Unlockunit and UnlockScout. Both supplied the same unlock code which did not work; after 10 failed attempts (my bad...) I get the PUK code message every time any non-carrier SIM is inserted. I bought the phone @ eBay, the box has a different IMEI from the one on the phone, not sure if it is refurbished. I did confirm with AT&T that it is still under a NEXT plan and the seller did not disclose that small detail; eBay sided with him so this is my loss. The IMEI is not blacklisted and it is working fine with an AT&T prepaid SIM. At this point I am not sure what to do. Please advice. Thanks.
    I bought an S6 and tried to unlock it but found out its under a contract also. I did speak to a friend that works for Att and he told me to try to trade it in and I would probably get 500$ credit. I have all the proof from the person I bought it from so I can prove I bought it. I bought it 2 days ago but it did just update to Marshmallow 6.0.1

06-05-16 07:41 AM
    I ordered a code one week ago via email (which I won't post because we are not allowed to post our emails) and Haven`t received it yet. On your page it says 1-7 hours so where is my code?

Q: How will I receive my Unlock Code for my Blackberry PRIV and how long will it take?
    A: Once your payment has cleared the unlock will begin processing and you will be emailed the Unlock code and detailed instruction. The average turnaround time for processing is 1-7 hours (This may vary from time to time, however our automated system will automatically email you once it is finished processing)
    Last edited by pkcable; 06-06-16 at 08:27 AM. Reason: removed email address
    06-06-16 07:30 AM
    Hey Trang Kieu,

You are most welcome!

Thanks you for your follow up here, it was our please to unlock your AT&T Blackberry Priv for you!

Cheers!

Sean
    I been emailing you just to see how I go about sending my money and information to get a code and I've yet to hear from you. Can you please send me your email to make sure I emailed the correct address. Thank You

06-06-16 07:52 AM
    Hey hoytbowhunter,

Sure, we can help unlock your phone,

Please pm me and I can help.

Also what model is you phone and what network is it LOCKED TO?

Also, Mevi91 I have PM'ed you

Cheers!

Sean
    I been emailing you just to see how I go about sending my money and information to get a code and I've yet to hear from you. Can you please send me your email to make sure I emailed the correct address. Thank You

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv ™
    06-14-16 06:30 AM
    Has anyone received an unlock code for a T-Mobile PRIV? If so what was the wait?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-15-16 09:15 AM
    Hey Caesar Miramontes,

How are you!

Most Unlocks for other networks are processed the same day, but for the T-Mobile Priv as stated on the site it is the slowest of all at 1 - 7 business days average. Also as stated it can take longer. If there is no code available we will refund for T-Mobile Priv. also if you can't wait we can try to have it cancelled and refund you. Making sure you are happy id the main goal.

If you made an order and want to check status please email me at Sean @BlackberryCodeSource.com and I can have it checked for you and get back to you right away to help

Have a great day!

cheers!

Sean
    Has anyone received an unlock code for a T-Mobile PRIV? If so what was the wait?

06-16-16 07:04 PM
    Help! I have a blackberry priv at&t. I received an unlock code from at&t and I am on Verizon. I have a sim from verizon. When I insert it and turn on the priv it doesnt prompt for the unlock code. I factory reset it and restarted it too. There's a message indicating to restart the phone and that new sim detected. CaN I unlock this for Vzw network?? ThanK you!!!

QUOTE=BlackberryCodeSource;12052743]The wait is finally over and the amazing new game changing android BlackBerry PRIV was just released for sale today!!!! It's already available on networks like TELUS, BELL and Rogers in Canada as well as AT&T in the USA and is coming out on carriers around the world in the following days!!!!

We've got tonnes of emails from excited Blackberry Fans that can't wait and need the Amazing PRIV now but want to know if it is possible to unlock yet.

We can confirm that, YES THE NEW PRIV CAN BE UNLOCKED and we've been unlocking many Telus and Rogers priv's for customers and exporters all day!

Since the PRIV is a new model, a lot of people may want to know how to unlock it, so we've shared the BlackBerry PRIV'S Unlocking Instructions below!

The new Priv is very user friendly to unlock, the process is the same as unlocking most android phones.

First you will need your BlackBerry Priv's Unlock Code (aka MEP/NCK Unlock code)

You can get your unlock code a number of ways

1) Call your carrier and request an unlock code, (tell them you're going overseas for a better chance of getting it)
    Also if you've purchased your Priv outright then they will unlock it for a fee.

2) You can QUICKLY get your Unlock Code from us at BlackberryCodeSource.com or from any of the other unlockers on crackberry

Once you have your Priv's unlock code, you just need to enter it following these simple steps.

1) Insert an unaccepted SIM card � (One that's not from the network your phone is locked to) and Turn the Priv on

2) Your Priv will ask for the Sim Network Unlock PIN (Unlock Code)
    http://www.blackberrycodesource.com/...Source.com.JPG

3) Enter your Blackberry Priv's unlock code.

Your Priv will say Successfully Unlocked and will now be ready for use on any GSM network worldwide!

That's it! Easy as 1 - 2 - 3!

Your Blackberry Priv is now permanently Unlocked and ready for use on any network!

If your networks APN settings don't automatically load PM us and we can help you set them up.

You can also watch this quick video guide we made:

If you have any Blackberry related questions whatsoever PM we're always happy to help!

Cheers![/QUOTE]
    06-17-16 11:41 PM
    I sent an email to you Sean and still have not gotten any reply or update.

06-21-16 06:49 AM
    Hi Kellabella16,

That's a good question,

Unfortunately the Priv from AT&T won't work with Verizon or Sprint as those 2 networks are CDMA networks and the AT&T priv is GSM phone so it will only work with GSM networks.

That is why it won't ask for the unlock code when you insert a Verizon simcard.

However you can unlock it for use with any OTHER GSM network worldwide.

Simply pop in the simcard and it will ask for the Unlock Code. once you enter the code and the code is accepted the phone will work with any GSM network work wide in USA some GSM networks are AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, simple mobile, red pocket, telcel, etc

If you or any one else has any other questions at all feel free to ask anytime

We are always happy to help!

[QUOTE=Kellabella16;12474228]Help! I have a blackberry priv at&t. I received an unlock code from at&t and I am on Verizon. I have a sim from verizon. When I insert it and turn on the priv it doesnt prompt for the unlock code. I factory reset it and restarted it too. There's a message indicating to restart the phone and that new sim detected. CaN I unlock this for Vzw network?? ThanK you!!!
    06-26-16 04:23 AM
    Hey Caesar Miramontes,

Just want to update and let you know that we emailed you to arrange for the unlocking of other device or refund, whatever you prefer email anytime!
    06-26-16 04:24 AM
    Hi Kellabella16,

That's a good question,

Unfortunately the Priv from AT&T won't work with Verizon or Sprint as those 2 networks are CDMA networks and the AT&T priv is GSM phone so it will only work with GSM networks.

That is why it won't ask for the unlock code when you insert a Verizon simcard.

However you can unlock it for use with any OTHER GSM network worldwide.

Simply pop in the simcard and it will ask for the Unlock Code. once you enter the code and the code is accepted the phone will work with any GSM network work wide in USA some GSM networks are AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, simple mobile, red pocket, telcel, etc

If you or any one else has any other questions at all feel free to ask anytime

We are always happy to help!
    06-26-16 04:24 AM
    How long for a Q10 on sprint...

Freedom For All.
    07-01-16 11:11 AM
    Hi BBCS,

It has been around 24 hours since I ordered my Rogers locked BB Priv code, have not received it, on average it says it takes 8-10 hours. Let me know how long it usually takes.

Thanks
    07-05-16 11:50 PM
    Ok. After 3 weeks of waiting for the code I decided to cancel my order because it was obvious they will never give me the code although they kept telling me i need to wait a few more days because they have some problems everytime I sent them an email. They told me they will refund my money back in 1-3 working days and a week has passed and I don`t have my money back.

I really think this page is a scam and I don`t recommend it. I will keep you up to date if I ever receive my money back.

If anyone doubt my story I have the email proofs
    Last edited by Mevi91; 07-07-16 at 08:34 AM.
    07-06-16 07:16 AM
    BBCS,

I purchased an unlock code for a rogers-locked blackberry priv yesterday morning at 8:55am EST (5:55 PST). Your website claims an average 1-8 hour wait time for the code. I have yet to receive mine.

I also sent a customer contact form in last night at 9:00pm EST (6:00pm PST) and have yet to get a response despite your company priding themselves on "speed and aim at responding within 10 - 30 minutes between 12pm - 2am PST." I also sent a second customer contact form in half an hour ago and I have yet to receive a response.

I need this code ASAP. If I do not get this code within the next few hours I would like a double refund as per your policy.
    07-07-16 03:37 AM
    I have also purchased an unlock code for a rogers blackberry priv yesterday and 24 hour later I haven't got the code yet... I need this as soon as possible, I'm leaving tomorrow over seas and I need to get unlocked my phone.. Why it is never delivered what is promised?
    07-08-16 05:04 PM
    Hey atifsid,

We keep emailing you, First you provided the wrong IMEI# by mistake.
    Now that you have provided the correct IMEI# by typing *#06# on the phone we processed it by Rogers as you selected but it keeps coming back as NOT FOUND. Are you sure it is LOCKED TO Rogers Canada?

Is the phone refurbished?

We have emailed you again to troubleshoot. please email me at Sales@ BlackberryCodeSource.com and we can either reprocess with the not found method or refund if you prefer.
    07-11-16 07:04 AM
    Hi Tulokosy,

We PM'ed you

Please email Sales @ BlackberryCodeSource.com with the IMEI# and we can help
    There is no way to know your order info without the order email or IMEI#
    Please email anytime and we will help.

Thanks,
    07-11-16 07:05 AM
    Hi Mevi,

We already refunded you via Paypal as your IMEI# kept coming back as NOT FOUND with the regular methods.
    Please confirm you received it.

We now have a new very stable NOT FOUND method for AT&T USA Privs that had no codes available with the regular methods. This new service can process a code 4/5 times. if you would still like the code please email me and we can try processing it for you again at no cost.

Best Regards,

Sean
    07-11-16 07:08 AM
    Hi all,

the thread is an instructions thread and not a support forum for our service. If you post here although we do reply, please don't expect a very quick reply in general. The fastest way to get an answer is to just email me directly at Sean @ BlackberryCodeSource.com or our general sales email Sales @ BlackberryCodeSource.com

Please email me with the IMEI# for your order and we can have it checked

We can help, sometimes the Unlock Codes go to your junk mail.

We can have it checked and resent to you right away or troubleshoot if there are any other issues.

If anyone was waiting or somehow your order was missed we will be glad to provide a 50% - 100% refund as well as the code for free to make it up to you.

Sorry for any delays in service, they won't happen again as our new servers are updated and I am back now.

We are here to help

Thanks guys!

Sean
    07-11-16 07:11 AM
    Email reply is also very slow. Takes days before we get a response from BBCODESOURCE.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 09:56 AM
143 ... 23456