still have yet to get my unlock code from you guys for my T-Mobile priv!
    04-12-16 04:08 AM
    Hey dlbrow10,

T-Mobile Priv as stated on the order form takes 1 - 7 business days average sometimes more if there is no code available as stated on the product page we will refund you asap.

Please email us anytime at Sales @ SamsungCodeSource.com and we can help and give you an update,

Cheers!

still have yet to get my unlock code from you guys for my T-Mobile priv!
    04-13-16 03:20 AM
    Hi
    I ordered a code from BBCS on Monday after a eBay unlocker failed to give me a code after 7days. Tried to contact BBCS via email, initially got a generic email saying the code will be sent out "the second" it arrives, then no reply as of right now. A bit frustrated at the moment.
    04-19-16 08:23 PM
    Hi there, I placed an order yesterday for an unlock code for my Telus Blackberry Priv but haven't heard back yet. Also sent a follow up email asking for an update but still waiting...any update would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Jay
    04-22-16 09:17 AM
    Just an update for my order placed 5 days ago for AT&T BB Priv unlock code,
    I made 4 attempts to reach the sales team via their email addresses and the website chat function, received none. Filed a dispute claim via paypal, then received a generic response saying "it takes 1-3 days on average, longer than average is normal". Going to escalate the claim to paypal after the weekend just to get a refund. They don't seem to have much customer service from this experience of mine, not sure what they were like before.
    04-22-16 10:50 PM
    Hi Cecil L,

Welcome to Crackberry!

Before you ordered you emailed us to make sure we can process a code for your phone as another supplier couldn't. At that time we told you we could and it takes 1 - 3 business days average but sometimes can take longer. You agreed and ordered. We always send the codes as fast as possible and are the FASTEST for all Blackberry Codes.

The email stating that the unlock code is processing and that you will receive it the second it is ready was not a generic email it was a reply to your email letting you know that the Unlock Code is processing

Anyways thanks for your patience. As stated the PRIV AT&T codes take 1 - 3 business days(no Weekends) average. It can take longer sometimes but most of the time AT&T priv codes take 1 - 3 days. Yours took 2 business days extra but this can happen once in a while for AT&T USA as the codes need to be processed another way and it can take time.

We sent you the code as well as posted it in the paypal dispute

Here it is again

Unlock Code: 7444585205270648

Turn the phone on with a not accepted simcard and it will as for the Unlock Code

Pleas email sales @ BlackberryCodeSource.com anytime if you have any questions.

Enjoy your Unlocked Blackberry!

Hi
    I ordered a code from BBCS on Monday after a eBay unlocker failed to give me a code after 7days. Tried to contact BBCS via email, initially got a generic email saying the code will be sent out "the second" it arrives, then no reply as of right now. A bit frustrated at the moment.
    04-26-16 04:13 AM
    UPDATE:

Roger's PRIV unlocking is faster now! Codes delivered within only 1 - 5 hours on average!

Bell and Telus Blackberry PRIV unlocking is running smooth as well

Also if you are interested in unlocking your PRIV for FREE we are testing our new services right now and will give you a full refund in exchange for a video of you unlocking the phone!

Have a great weekend everyone!

any questions feel free to post here or pm anytime we are always happy to help!
    Do u have the unlock codes for a Verizon blackberry priv
    05-03-16 09:53 PM
    still havent got the code, its over 7 business days already, my apply email is 758829588@qq. com , can u check it pls, thanks
    05-10-16 04:17 PM
    Hi zelu li

T-Mobile Priv's take 1 - 7 business days average (sometimes quicker sometimes longer as per our site)

The second it is ready we will email you right away this week
    If there is no unlock code available we will refund you in full.

Please email Sales @ BlackberryCodeSource.com anytime if you have nay questions,

Cheers!

still havent got the code, its over 7 business days already, my apply email is 758829588@qq. com , can u check it pls, thanks
    05-10-16 04:25 PM
    How long does a UK Vodafone Priv code normally take?
    05-13-16 02:28 PM
    Hey sling!

No problem at all! Glad to share

If anyone has any questions re unlocking at all feel free to post here or PM anytime!

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Hi I received and unlock code from at&t but it kept saying unlock code unsuccessful. Now it's also asking for PUK code, I'm also entering the correct PUK code because I called tmobile and got it from them it but that's also saying unsuccessful, not sure what to do
    05-14-16 02:00 PM
    Hi chrism_scotland,

Vodafone UK is 1 - 3 business days average sometimes a day or 2 longer max

The second it is ready we will email you right away.

Cheers!
    05-15-16 05:06 AM
    Hey Casey Lee,

Unfortunately the Verizon Priv can't be unlocked by unlock code,

Although I believe some units are unlocked by default but can only be used with other GSM networks outside of USA

You can contact Verizon to confirm that

:et me know if you have any questions

Always happy to help

Cheers!
    Do u have the unlock codes for a Verizon blackberry priv
    05-15-16 05:09 AM
    Hey Kylercain,

Welcome to Crackberry!

Unfortunately that seems to be an issue with some Priv's

We have seen the same thing happen before, If you try installing a different software version it may allow you to enter the code that AT&T provided without it asking for the PUK code.

Also check the forums, there are a few other threads regarding PUK codes on the PRIV maybe there is some useful info there.

Email anytime if you have any other questions or post here and I will try to help

Cheers!
    Hi I received and unlock code from at&t but it kept saying unlock code unsuccessful. Now it's also asking for PUK code, I'm also entering the correct PUK code because I called tmobile and got it from them it but that's also saying unsuccessful, not sure what to do
    05-15-16 05:12 AM
    Hi chrism_scotland,

Vodafone UK is 1 - 3 business days average sometimes a day or 2 longer max

The second it is ready we will email you right away.

Cheers!
    I've currently got an order in for an Unlock Code which has been on-going for a week now, should you have received it?
    05-15-16 03:59 PM
    Hi chrism_scotland,

Can you please email at Sales @BlackberryCodeSource.com and I can check it for you
    Maybe your IMEI# is coming back as not found .

if it's not available we will refund you in full asap as well as provide a partial credit for a future unlock
    05-15-16 05:09 PM
    Hi chrism_scotland,

Can you please email at Sales @BlackberryCodeSource.com and I can check it for you
    Maybe your IMEI# is coming back as not found .

if it's not available we will refund you in full asap as well as provide a partial credit for a future unlock
    Thanks I've emailed, would appreciate a reply.

Chris
    05-16-16 03:23 PM
    badly need help.. my priv need PUK.. I did enter PUK my carrier sim card (telkomsel)(indonesia) but it doesn't work.. please help..
    05-21-16 08:19 AM
    Can you unlock mine? I'll pay you
    05-24-16 01:49 AM
    I've been waiting 32 hours now for an unlock code for my Telus locked Priv. Not sure why this is taking so long. Website says 1-12 hours. Apparently that is just to draw customers in.
    05-29-16 05:49 PM
    HI s7ark,

It should have already been sent by our automated system, please check your junk mail it may be there.

If not
    Please email me at [email protected] with the imei and I can have it checked for you and manually resend it asap.

Have a great Sunday!
    05-29-16 05:53 PM
    I have sent this again. Please help. I would like to get set up on the new phone this weekend.
    05-29-16 06:03 PM
    Thank you

Received your email and replied
    05-29-16 06:07 PM
    Hi, I have the same problem with Blackberry PRIV from AT&T. Got the same code from two different suppliers and it does not work. How many attempts do I have to enter a code with the PRIV? It does not say anyting, only option is to dismiss after unsuccessful entry. Thanks.
    06-02-16 12:50 PM
    Hi, I have the same problem with Blackberry PRIV from AT&T. Got the same code from two different suppliers and it does not work. How many attempts do I have to enter a code with the PRIV? It does not say anyting, only option is to dismiss after unsuccessful entry. Thanks.
    I'm waiting on a code now from Unlock River, if their wrong they send your money back no question asked. You only have 5 attempts and your phone is locked for good.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    06-02-16 12:52 PM
143 12345 ...