The wait is finally over and the amazing new game changing android BlackBerry PRIV was just released for sale today!!!! It's already available on networks like TELUS, BELL and Rogers in Canada as well as AT&T in the USA and is coming out on carriers around the world in the following days!!!!

We've got tonnes of emails from excited Blackberry Fans that can't wait and need the Amazing PRIV now but want to know if it is possible to unlock yet.

We can confirm that, YES THE NEW PRIV CAN BE UNLOCKED and we've been unlocking many Telus and Rogers priv's for customers and exporters all day!

Since the PRIV is a new model, a lot of people may want to know how to unlock it, so we've shared the BlackBerry PRIV'S Unlocking Instructions below!

The new Priv is very user friendly to unlock, the process is the same as unlocking most android phones.

First you will need your BlackBerry Priv's Unlock Code (aka MEP/NCK Unlock code)

You can get your unlock code a number of ways

1) Call your carrier and request an unlock code, (tell them you're going overseas for a better chance of getting it)
    Also if you've purchased your Priv outright then they will unlock it for a fee.

2) You can QUICKLY get your Unlock Code from us at BlackberryCodeSource.com or from any of the other unlockers on crackberry

Once you have your Priv's unlock code, you just need to enter it following these simple steps.

1) Insert an unaccepted SIM card – (One that's not from the network your phone is locked to) and Turn the Priv on

2) Your Priv will ask for the Sim Network Unlock PIN (Unlock Code)

3) Enter your Blackberry Priv's unlock code.

Your Priv will say Successfully Unlocked and will now be ready for use on any GSM network worldwide!

That's it! Easy as 1 - 2 - 3!

Your Blackberry Priv is now permanently Unlocked and ready for use on any network!

If your networks APN settings don't automatically load PM us and we can help you set them up.

You can also watch this quick video guide we made:

If you have any Blackberry related questions whatsoever PM we're always happy to help!

Cheers!
    Last edited by BlackberryCodeSource; 11-08-15 at 02:22 AM.
    rav813 and Peterbanki like this.
    11-07-15 07:24 AM
    UPDATE:

Roger's PRIV unlocking is faster now! Codes delivered within only 1 - 5 hours on average!

Bell and Telus Blackberry PRIV unlocking is running smooth as well

Also if you are interested in unlocking your PRIV for FREE we are testing our new services right now and will give you a full refund in exchange for a video of you unlocking the phone!

Have a great weekend everyone!

any questions feel free to post here or pm anytime we are always happy to help!
    11-07-15 07:56 PM
    Thanks for the info and for sharing.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-07-15 08:38 PM
    UPDATE

Here is a video guide a customer made showing how easy it is to unlock a Blackberry PRIV!
    11-08-15 02:23 AM
    Hey sling!

No problem at all! Glad to share

If anyone has any questions re unlocking at all feel free to post here or PM anytime!

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Thanks for the info and for sharing.

11-08-15 02:25 AM
    I will be emailing you today!!!!

11-08-15 06:12 AM
    Wow so easy just put other sim card and put the code..thanks for sharing!
    11-08-15 06:51 AM
    Might be a dumb question but, If I unlock this with you guys instead of Rogers, does it void the warranty?

Posted using my sick Z30
    11-08-15 01:19 PM
    HI shai404,

Sounds good!

We will be happy to unlock your priv anytime!
    I will be emailing you today!!!!

11-08-15 01:24 PM
    Hey usman_hidayat!

How are you!

Yes it is very easy to unlock the new Blackberry Priv and very similar to other android phones once you have the unlock code just turn it on with a not accepted simcard and it will ask for the unlock code nice and user friendly

Wow so easy just put other sim card and put the code..thanks for sharing!
    11-08-15 01:35 PM
    Hey Mikey88Chao,

Thanks for your question,

The warranty will not be voided when unlocking by unlock code.

You are 100% allowed to unlock the phone by code.

Each phone has 1 unique unlock code that's based on the phones unique IMEI

We will provide the exact same code that
    Rogers/the network would but at a fraction of the cost and without the need to wait months to be eligible for unlock.

Let me know if you have any other questions at all

Cheers!

Sean
    BlackberryCodeSource.com

Might be a dumb question but, If I unlock this with you guys instead of Rogers, does it void the warranty?

Posted using my sick Z30
    11-08-15 01:36 PM
    Just went to rogers and they say they can't sell it to me outright lol idiots

Posted using my sick Z30
    11-08-15 01:49 PM
    They usually do that, and you have to keep calling different locations, someone usually agrees, sometimes they want you to sign up for a prepaid monthly simcard and then they sell it to you without hassle.
    11-08-15 02:16 PM
    They usually do that, and you have to keep calling different locations, someone usually agrees, sometimes they want you to sign up for a prepaid monthly simcard and then they sell it to you without hassle.
    Allright I'll keep looking I guess.

Posted using my sick Z30
    11-08-15 03:14 PM
    Koodo is listed... interesting...

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 03:40 PM
    No luck on my side. Purchased code from unlockit, they even had a video showing procedure.

Phone is Rogers locked, took a day before reply, needed extra information like PRD-XXXX number, which i provided,
    Got two codes MEP2 and MEP4, neither works
    11-09-15 10:45 AM
    How can you unlock it with the code, even without a locked sim? I have a rogers phone using Fido sim card, it is working without being unlocked but I do want to unlock the phone with the code, I placed my order, can I manually enter the code somewhere in the phone to unlock it or have to put a simcard in it?
    11-09-15 01:45 PM
    Hey pre456,

We sent you the unlock code already yesterday for your Rogers Blackberry Priv!

You will need to have a simcard from a different network other than Rogers/Fido(they are th same network)

Simply insert it in the phone and turn it on and it will ask for the unlock code.

Enter the unlock code and you will get a successful message and the phone will be unlocked.
    The simcard doesn't have to be active, just as long as it is from a different network.
    How can you unlock it with the code, even without a locked sim? I have a rogers phone using Fido sim card, it is working without being unlocked but I do want to unlock the phone with the code, I placed my order, can I manually enter the code somewhere in the phone to unlock it or have to put a simcard in it?
    11-10-15 04:50 AM
    Hey Lenakad ,

The other service doesn't seem to know know what they are doing in regards to PRIV unlocking, they are providing you with codes for the old legacy model phones (Blackberry 9900 and older) Those codes will not work.
    These new priv codes can't be processed using the PRD like the old phones.

But don't worry we can help you unlock it asap

Let me know if you have any questions at all

Cheers!
    Last edited by BlackberryCodeSource; 11-25-15 at 04:21 PM.
    11-10-15 04:55 AM
    i paid for my order and never received the unlock code for my blackberry priv from bell. it has been 24hrs already. any help BBCS?
    11-10-15 09:22 PM
    Need to unlock blackberry 8320
    11-10-15 11:59 PM
    Are you guys having email issues? I'm confused with what's going on, I have friends asking me who I used for unlocking, so they can do the same with their Priv, but I am not getting any responses from you. Site says you guys respond withing 10 to 30 minutes, and my last message was 2 hours ago, and first one was 8 hours ago.
    11-12-15 07:18 PM
    Hey nyq83,
    We usually reply within 30 minutes and all at&t priv orders were emailed and updated on status yesterday through our system
    It seems it didn't get to you. Or your emails aren't coming through. Can you pm me with your imei and email you used to order and we can check it asap
    11-13-15 02:52 PM
    Hey nyq83,
    We usually reply within 30 minutes and all at&t priv orders were emailed and updated on status yesterday through our system
    It seems it didn't get to you. Or your emails aren't coming through. Can you pm me with your imei and email you used to order and we can check it asap
    Sent.
    11-13-15 03:23 PM
    Update: I received code for AT&T Priv. It worked very well include lte
    thank you very much
    Last edited by Trang Kieu; 11-18-15 at 03:43 AM.
    11-14-15 08:17 PM
143 123 ...