Hey Crackberryians!

The wait is finally over and the awesome new BlackBerry KEYOne is available for preorder today on many networks!!!! It's available on networks like Rogers, Bell & TELUS in Canada and is coming out on carriers around the world soon!

We receive quite a few emails daily from excited Blackberry Fans that can't wait and are preordering the KeyOne now but want to know if it is possible to unlock yet.

We can confirm that, YES THE NEW KEYOne CAN BE UNLOCKED 100%!!!!!

We've already unlocked some units for our contacts in cellphone stores throughout Canada

Since the KEYOne is a brand new model, a lot of people may want to know how to unlock it, so we've shared the KEYOne's Unlocking Instructions below!

First you will need your BlackBerry KEY One's Unlock Code (MEP code)

You can get your unlock code a number of ways

1) Call your carrier and request an unlock code, (tell them you're going overseas for a better chance of getting it)
    Also if you've purchased your KEYONE fully paid outright then they will unlock it for a fee of about $50

2) You can QUICKLY get your Unlock Code from us at BlackberryCodeSource.com or from any of the other unlockers on crackberry

Once you have your KEYONE's unlock code, you just need to enter it following these simple steps.

1) Insert an unaccepted SIM card – (One that's not from the network your phone is locked to) and Turn the KEYONE on!

2) Select yes when prompted if you want to enter an unlock code

3) Enter your Blackberry KEYONE's unlock code !

You will get the message " network code entered successfully "

That's it! Easy as 1 - 2 - 3!

Your Blackberry KEYONE is now permanently Unlocked and ready for use on any network!

You can also watch this quick video guide we made:

If you have any Blackberry related questions whatsoever PM "edited" we're always happy to help!

Cheers!

PS. We ARE ALSO HAVING A CONTEST TO GIVE BACK TO CRACKBERRY MEMBERS TO CELEBRATE 10 YEARS OF CRACKBERRY

Post any KEYONE Unlocking related questions here if you have any and we will select one lucky customer every Sunday and Unlock your phone for no charge!

Last edited by BlackberryCodeSource;
    FF22 and Bla1ze like this.
    05-18-17 07:23 AM
    Sweet! Here's my question... is the winning voucher valid for about 3 weeks? KeyOne won't be in hand until early June!
    05-18-17 08:00 PM
    Sweet! I'll be unlocking the one I picked up for my wife the day I get it !
    05-21-17 04:08 PM
    Thanks for posting. These instructions will be important for the community.

I also appreciate that it wasn't entirely self-serving and you mention other unlocking services. You've been on the site for a while and your continuing support is appreciated
    05-21-17 04:17 PM
    anyone tried this service before are they trustworthy ??
    05-22-17 10:46 PM
    Yep I do , excellent service from them when unlocked the priv
    Al moon likes this.
    05-22-17 10:48 PM
    Several times. And again soon. And yes, trustworthy.
    Al moon likes this.
    05-22-17 10:49 PM
    Sweet! Here's my question... is the winning voucher valid for about 3 weeks? KeyOne won't be in hand until early June!
    Hey kyleheney!

Yes for sure! and Congrats we are feeling Happy today and for last Sundays giveaway, everyone that posted Can have a free Unlock Code instead of just one person!

As soon as you get your KeyOne you can redeem it then

Just pm or email then with your username and I can help you out

Cheers!
    05-23-17 05:40 AM
    Sweet! I'll be unlocking the one I picked up for my wife the day I get it !
    Hey Carjackd!

Cool! I'm sure your wife will love it! The KeyOne is awesome!

Congrats you win a free Unlock Code for your wifes KeyOne! Also, we're feeling Happy today and for last Sundays giveaway, instead of just one free Unlock, everyone that posted Can have a free Unlock Code!

Just pm when you want to redeem it and I can have it processed for you

Cheers!
    05-23-17 05:44 AM
    Thanks for posting. These instructions will be important for the community.

I also appreciate that it wasn't entirely self-serving and you mention other unlocking services. You've been on the site for a while and your continuing support is appreciated
    Hi JuiciPatties!

Thanks! CB is a great Forum, with great people that are always helpful to each other and I just like being a part of it.

By the way congrats, if you want to unlock a KeyOne You win a Free Unlock as well. Just pm when you receive one and want to unlock it and I can process it for you!

Cheers!
    05-23-17 05:48 AM
    Yep I do , excellent service from them when unlocked the priv
    Hey Uzi!

Thanks for the feedback! Glad to unlock your PRIV!

Congratulations, When you need to unlock a KEYOne you also win a free Unlock Code for yours !

PM when ready and I can process it for you anytime

Cheers!
    05-23-17 05:51 AM
    Several times. And again soon. And yes, trustworthy.
    Hey ECM!

Thanks for the feedback! Always a pleasure to unlock for you!

Congratulations, When you need to unlock a KEYOne you also win a free Unlock Code for yours!

PM when ready and I can process it for you anytime

Have a great day everyone

Cheers!
    05-23-17 05:54 AM
    Al moon, almost missed you, feel free to pm when you get your keyone as well, we will hook you up with a free unlock as well

Cheers!
    05-23-17 05:58 AM
    I second BB source. I have unlocked many devices through them and they have always come through
    05-23-17 06:07 AM
    Hey kyleheney!

Yes for sure! and Congrats we are feeling Happy today and for last Sundays giveaway, everyone that posted Can have a free Unlock Code instead of just one person!

As soon as you get your KeyOne you can redeem it then

Just pm or email then with your username and I can help you out

Cheers!
    That's awesome! So hyped about this device!
    05-23-17 10:00 AM
    Hey Carjackd!

Cool! I'm sure your wife will love it! The KeyOne is awesome!

Congrats you win a free Unlock Code for your wifes KeyOne! Also, we're feeling Happy today and for last Sundays giveaway, instead of just one free Unlock, everyone that posted Can have a free Unlock Code!

Just pm when you want to redeem it and I can have it processed for you

Cheers!
    You guys rock!!
    05-23-17 10:01 AM
    Hi JuiciPatties!

Thanks! CB is a great Forum, with great people that are always helpful to each other and I just like being a part of it.

By the way congrats, if you want to unlock a KeyOne You win a Free Unlock as well. Just pm when you receive one and want to unlock it and I can process it for you!

Cheers!
    Thanks guys ... that is really nice and I appreciate it. Definitely looking to get one, but hoping that Carjackd may be feeling generous and will send one to me too before I have to release the funds.
    Carjackd likes this.
    05-23-17 10:21 AM
    very cool. have used in the past on a couple of BB10 devices and can highly recommend. Have always been great supporters of the CrackBerry community!
    05-23-17 10:45 AM
    Used before too, very helpful

Black Passport and Blue Classic
    05-23-17 11:09 AM
    Thanks guys ... that is really nice and I appreciate it. Definitely looking to get one, but hoping that Carjackd may be feeling generous and will send one to me too before I have to release the funds.
    I would say "get your wallet out"
    05-24-17 12:19 AM
    I would say "get your wallet out"
    I have it out. Are you going to put some money into it?
    Uzi and Carjackd like this.
    05-30-17 09:15 AM
    checkout this video a customer made showing how to unlock a KeyOne by unlock code, they unlocked rogers to use wind(aka freedom mobile)

06-02-17 06:59 PM
    Just want to give a shout out to Blackberry Code Source. I bought my Bell Keyone yesterday, submitted my unlock request and received my code pretty much at 24 hours exactly. Service was exactly as advertised.
    06-02-17 07:04 PM
    Blackberry code source got me the code for my Rogers keyone In two hours. Best service in the world!!
    Ecm likes this.
    06-06-17 07:46 PM
    just placed an other for my Rogers K1
    Called rogers and complained first as it was an outright purchase, lady offered a $20 credit to the account bringing it to $30 + taxes - still declined as its cheaper through BBcode source.
    06-19-17 08:41 AM
63 123