Hey everybody, We are Unlockthatphone. Still getting a lot of pm's and questions about the 9300 and it's capabillties.

Here is a quick run down of how to unlock your Blackberry Curve 9300 3G by unlock code.

Directions are the same for every Carrier in the World.

First, Get an Unlock code from Us.. Unlockthatphone, or any other of the great seller's on the forums! Or you can always call your carrier. Once you receive the unlock code....

1. Go to Options
    2. Advanced Options
    3. Sim Card
    4. Type in MEPD (note: you will not see the letters when you type them in) This step opens up the personalization of the device
    5. Type in MEP than the "alt" button, and than the number 2

That will bring up the Mep box, this is where you enter the "unlock code" that you received.

Enter, it will say "code accepted" and your phone is unlocked!!! You can now use it for every GSM Network in the world.

Any questions please PM us or check our Signature.

thank you
    Stormy-D and abdullah mulla like this.
    01-01-11 08:48 PM
    This guy have posted these instructions to only expose his signature..He (Unlockthatphone.com) is the Number one spammer in the Internet..Like i said in my previous comment, this guy is inventing new techniques in Spamming

Correct Instructions for unlocking Blackberry 9300 Curve 3G

1. Ensure a SIM Card is inserted

2. Go to 'Manage Connections'

3. Click on 'Turn All Connections Off'

4. Go to 'Options'

5. Click on 'Advanced Options'

6. Click on 'SIM Card'

7. Type 'MEPD' (letters will not appear on-screen but a menu will pop up.)

8. Type 'MEP2' (user will be prompted to enter MEP code)

9. Enter the MEP2 code (CONFIRM you get "Code Accepted" message)

i. *If you also have a MEP4 code, type 'MEP4' (you will be prompted to enter MEP code)
    ii. Enter the MEP4 code (CONFIRM you get "Code Accepted" message)

10. Reboot device

11. Go to 'Manage Connections'

12. Click on 'Restore Connections'

13. Device is now unlocked
    Last edited by jacksmith9700; 01-03-11 at 03:41 AM.
    01-03-11 03:39 AM
    Telus and Bell use MEP4 to lock up their devices.
    01-03-11 12:58 PM
    Many seller's online post instructions. 3 posts jacksmith??

good input freethisberry!
    01-03-11 04:02 PM
    np ............
    01-05-11 04:40 PM
    For simpler methods and fastest unblocking, contact me.
    01-13-11 12:08 PM
    many great seller's on the forums here if you have any questions! cellunlock freethisberry remoteunlockers being some of them.
    01-13-11 11:12 PM
    I own a HTC Evo (Sprint) and I want to switch to a Curve 9300 (At&) so I can use bbm. I unlocked the BlackBerry, but I don't know how to switch my number over to the new phone. I don't have a SIM card. Anyone know how I can do this?
    09-27-11 11:01 PM
    You will not be able to use this device on Sprint as it is a gsm/hspa device and Sprint is CDMA.
    09-28-11 09:42 AM
    Yes unfortunately those 2 networks are not compatible sorry about the bad news!
    09-30-11 04:36 AM
    I own a HTC Evo (Sprint) and I want to switch to a Curve 9300 (At&) so I can use bbm. I unlocked the BlackBerry, but I don't know how to switch my number over to the new phone. I don't have a SIM card. Anyone know how I can do this?
    Your unlocked device is unlocked for GSM SIM cards, you need a SIM card to connect the GSM network. (sprint is not a GSM carrier)
    10-03-11 06:47 PM
    Agree with blackberry-unlocking710 you can't do this because you need sim card to connect any GSM network.
    10-07-11 09:12 AM
    Many seller's online post instructions. 3 posts jacksmith??

good input freethisberry!
    I'm on the 3 network and I want my phone unlocked so I can use other networks. But I don't no how to get the MEP code. Can you help me to get the MEP code please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-11 10:39 AM
    I'm on the 3 network and I am looking for help to get the MEP code so I can unlock my blackberry 9300 3G Curve. I have a Sim card already just looking to see how to get the code so I can unlock my phone so I can use another network. If you could give me the advice I need to get the code I would appreciate it

10-13-11 10:43 AM
    Hi babygal078,

We can provide you with the unlock code instantly

visit us at BlackberryCodeSource.com to order your unlock code

Use coupon code " crackberry " for 40% OFF.

let me know if you have any questions,

Best Regards,

James

I'm on the 3 network and I am looking for help to get the MEP code so I can unlock my blackberry 9300 3G Curve. I have a Sim card already just looking to see how to get the code so I can unlock my phone so I can use another network. If you could give me the advice I need to get the code I would appreciate it

10-13-11 04:19 PM
    we can provide you the code, you just need to visit our website.
    10-14-11 07:42 AM
    Many unlocking services here to unlock any Blackberry online
    10-15-11 10:30 PM
    The MEP is a piece of information on your phone that is required to determine the correct unlock code.

The unlock code itself is the MEP2.

We also provide BlackBerry Curve 3G unlock codes.
    12-02-11 12:44 PM
    We do not require by mep .. only imei and device info
    12-02-11 07:09 PM
    can any sim card phone "BB 9300" be used on any sim card using carrier like Telus, koodo, or AT & T, I other words if it uses a sim card once unlocked it can be used on any sim card carrier?

Thanks For the Info
    12-04-11 04:30 PM
    Yes as long as they run on the same frequency.
    12-04-11 05:58 PM
    can any sim card phone "BB 9300" be used on any sim card using carrier like Telus, koodo, or AT & T, I other words if it uses a sim card once unlocked it can be used on any sim card carrier?

Thanks For the Info
    If the carriers like Bell/Telus/Koodo only have a 3G Network then the phone must be compatible with the frequency they use.
    12-08-11 04:54 PM
    DO NOT USE blackberry-unlocker.com IT'S A SCAM!!!!
    They promise unlock code within 1 minute on screen and by email. My payment was processed yesterday and I haven't received any unlock code. Their contact form does not submit. When I call their number today no one answers. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE, IT'S A SCAM!
    12-10-12 11:34 AM
    DO NOT USE blackberry-unlocker.com IT'S A SCAM!!!!
    They promise unlock code within 1 minute on screen and by email. My payment was processed yesterday and I haven't received any unlock code. Their contact form does not submit. When I call their number today no one answers. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE, IT'S A SCAM!
    Sorry to hear about your bad experience with them.
    12-11-12 06:54 PM
    Kindly help me to unlock my BL/Berry 9300 phone to accept other networks.
    06-29-13 05:55 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD