The amazing classic Blackberry form factor we all love has finally been brought back and the new BlackBerry Classic was just released today!!!! Its already available on networks like Rogers, Fido, TELUS, BELL, Virgin Mobile, Wind(soon) in Canada and many other carriers around the world, with even more carriers to follow soon!!!!! (UPDATE: Now out on AT&T too!)

With the Christmas/Holiday eason and all the travelling / gift giving many Blackberry Fans will be doing, many will want to know if it is possible to unlock yet.

We can confirm that, YES THE NEW CLASSIC CAN BE UNLOCKED and we've been unlocking many Classics for customers and exporters all day!

Since the Classic is a new model like the passport, a lot of people may want to know how to unlock it, so we've shared the BlackBerry Classic's Unlocking Instructions below!

First you will need your BlackBerry Classic's Unlock Code (MEP code)

You can get your unlock code a number of ways

1) Call your carrier and request an unlock code, (tell them you're going overseas for a better chance of getting it)
    Also if you've purchased your Classic outright then they will unlock it for a fee.

2) You can QUICKLY get your Unlock Code from us at BlackberryCodeSource.com or from any of the other unlockers on crackberry

Once you have your Classic's unlock code, you just need to enter it following these simple steps.

1) Insert an unaccepted SIM card – (One that's not from the network your phone is locked to) and Turn the Classic on

2) Select yes when prompted if you want to enter an unlock code

3) Enter your Blackberry Classic's unlock code.

or you can enter your unlock code like this depending on your os version there are 2 variations.

1) Go to Settings -> Networks and Connections -> Mobile Network-> Sim Card Settings

2) Click on " UNLOCK NETWORK " A window will pop up asking you to enter the unlock code.

3) Enter the Unlock Code and press OK!

[SIZE=4]You will get the message " network code entered successfully "

or

1) Go to Settings -> Security and Privacy -> Simcard

2) Click on " UNLOCK NETWORK " A window will pop up asking you to enter the unlock code.

3) Enter the Unlock Code and press OK!

You will get the message " network code entered successfully "

That's it! Easy as 1 - 2 - 3!

Your Blackberry Classic is now permanently Unlocked and ready for use on any network!

Here is a quick video of a user showing how to unlock the AT&T Blackberry Classic

If you have any Blackberry related questions whatsoever PM or post here we're always happy to help!

Cheers!
    Last edited by BlackberryCodeSource; 03-11-15 at 04:22 AM.
    raino, Soul_Est, SppMack and 1 others like this.
    12-17-14 09:22 PM
    EDIT: PLEASE NOTE Some Bell BlackBerry Classic's are coming UNLOCKED out of the box already

please make sure you check before ordering an unlock code

Happy Holidays!
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-22-14 06:01 AM
    If you have the option of entering an unlock code, it's not unlocked.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    12-22-14 06:41 AM
    Hey! I just got a BlackBerry Classic from Ebay, it's locked to Bell, I wanna use it with Fido, is that possible and is it easy to unlock it?

Also do I have to do anything with software to unlock it or is it really just an unlocking code?

Thnx
    02-09-15 01:39 AM
    Hi Eileenasaurus,

Welcome to CB,

Yes, the Bell Blackberry Classic can be used on Fido perfectly once unlocked.

you need to either contact the network and request the unlock code, or you need to buy a code.

Then once you have the code, it's really simple to unlock, Just follow the guide above.

It's very, very easy, no software required, all you do is enter the network unlock code
    and the phone will unlock permanently and be compatible with all GSM networks worldwide

Cheers!
    02-09-15 03:07 PM
    Thnx for confirming, I ordered the unlocking code from you already today around 4:30pm pst can't wait to unlock it and start using it!
    02-09-15 07:49 PM
    Hey Eileenasaurus,

We sent you the unlock code yesterday did you receive it yet?

Cheers!
    02-11-15 05:22 AM
    Insert a non accepted sim card. It automatically asks for code. Go ahead if you have that code
    02-11-15 10:16 AM
    Ye!! sorry for the delay I was real bizzy with work.

Yup got the unlock code and it worked perfectly! I'm using my bell classic with fido now! Thanks BlackberryCodeSource

Will contact your to unlock my old iphone next
    Hey Eileenasaurus,

We sent you the unlock code yesterday did you receive it yet?

Cheers!
    02-11-15 11:58 PM
    Hello,

I'm from Indonesia and i bought my classic at Singapore. There's a problem with my classic,
    1. I connect my device with WiFi connection and it works(bb sign shown).
    2. Then i turn off the wifi connection and insert my SIM card that already had internet service.
    3. Blackberry sign didn't show on my screen, but it read my SIM card.
    4. I turn on again the wifi connection, blackberry sign still not shown.
    5. I eject my sim card, i restart the device, and the blackberry sign shown again.

What's the problem with my classic? it's unlocked already.
    02-24-15 08:51 PM
    BBCS,

Have you had luck unlocking the AT&T Classic?

Thanks.
    03-01-15 01:15 AM
    Hey steinercat,

yes 100% success unlocking the AT&T Classic since day 1!

let me know if you have any other questions

Cheers!
    johnnylbc likes this.
    03-07-15 05:25 AM
    Hey Crack Berry. I just purchase on the blackberrysourcecode for a unlock code. It says 1-12hours but its been almost 2 days now. I was wondering if its gonna take longer than it says or there was an error? thank you
    05-08-15 10:28 PM
    It's been 2 days since I ordered the unlock code from your website, can someone please update me the status? Thanks.
    05-18-15 10:13 PM
    Hey Guys,

I apologize for the late reply, I had to go on a last minute trip to Asia and email access was a bit on and off
    so any emails that were sent to my personal email got a bit delayed.

Please email me again at Sean @ BlackberryCodeSource.com and I can have you order checked and sent right away.

Have a great day!
    05-20-15 06:02 AM
    Hi there,
    If I unlock a phone that was on Rogers, will it work on WIND?
    Thanks kindly in advance.
    05-20-15 07:24 PM
    Hi zedsq

Welcome to Crackberry!

Yes, if you unlock a Rogers Blackberry Classic it will work with Wind!

We have unlocked many for customers that wanted to use Bell/Rogers and Telus Classic's/Passport's with Wind and it works great!

Let me know if you have any other questions at all,

Best Regards,

Sean
    05-24-15 01:45 AM
    Checked your site about unlocking any blackberry and I am sorry to say that your prices are very high even you declare that you are the source but I have already unlocked so many BB-s for my customers and I charged them never more than 30$

Posted via CB10
    05-24-15 09:22 PM
    Hi there,

I paid for an unlock code from you guys more than 24 hours ago. I need this device working now and I would have used a different service if I had known that yours would take longer than 24 hours. If you are unable to deliver the service within a specified time frame, you should not advertise the service as being available within that time frame.

Please get back to me ASAP with the code or with a refund.

-JK
    07-12-15 03:35 PM
    Same here. I have paid three days ago and emailed twice but yet to hear back. I would like my code or a refund.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 10:17 AM
    Hi mkhairym,

Please email me Sean @ BlackberryCodeSource.com with your IMEI# and I can check your order and get the code resent asap
    07-29-15 04:15 PM
    I just have to thank you for your great instructions. Bell just gave me the instructions to put in the new SIM card and
    then enter the last 8 digits of the security code. I had no idea where. I finally have service!

Cheers!
    Aria
    08-01-15 07:55 AM
    You are very welcome!

Glad you unlocked your phone!
    I just have to thank you for your great instructions. Bell just gave me the instructions to put in the new SIM card and
    then enter the last 8 digits of the security code. I had no idea where. I finally have service!

Cheers!
    Aria
    08-30-15 05:41 AM
    Just an update that the Vodafone UK Classic's can now be Unlocked with a new service!

If you have one that previously couldn't be unlocked PM me and I can help!
    09-29-15 03:45 AM
    I need a blackberry classic unlocked from rogers.....

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 10:41 AM
42 12