less than 100$ a month for 4 lines (1 being a broandband card, 1 blackberry [29.99]) 700 min shared, unlim texting and TEC on all lines (except bba)
    09-29-08 02:17 PM
    I pay around $100 a month for 1350 mins, unlimited data, and 250 text.

With Verizon.

Does Verizon offer a unlimited text/data plan? It's pretty pricey once you go over on Texts?
    09-29-08 02:37 PM
    Yes they have unlim texting plans and data unlim for BB is 29.99 for BIS and 44.99 for BES
    09-29-08 03:26 PM
    Yes they have unlim texting plans and data unlim for BB is 29.99 for BIS and 44.99 for BES
    So for 450 mins unlimited data,texts,mobile to mobile,& Nights & weekends starting at 7 How much are you talking?
    09-29-08 03:34 PM
    Best place to check this at Verizonwireless.com YOu can check out all the price plans. But I can tell you that nights do not start till 9PM.
    09-29-08 03:37 PM
    So for 450 mins unlimited data,texts,mobile to mobile,& Nights & weekends starting at 7 How much are you talking?
    nights dont start at 7, they start at 9

but yer lookin at 59.99+tax
    09-30-08 01:33 AM

thats what I have and its between 80-90 dollars a month.
    09-30-08 01:37 AM
    I have an Insane deal with Sprint

- 130$ Unlimited Anytime Minute Family Plan
    - 5 lines are all included free
    - 1 30$ Unlimted BB Everything (myself)
    - 4 Free Unlimited 3G/EVDO Data and Texting Sub lines
    - Insurance on all lines- 35$ (7$ a pop and if it goes up another dollar im cancelling it)
    - 27% NVP (Employer) Discount

Final Bill after Taxes = 145$ Roughly

Needless to Say I will be with Sprint until they shut the lights off.

Verizon service is nice but they cripple their phones tooo much, and I just think they price gouge a little too much.

ATT = 3G Coverage Sucks. I spoiled by Sprint's Robust 3G/EVDO network and feature, ATT needs to get on the ball.

T-MO = Please, No Service in Jersey.
    09-30-08 12:14 PM
    I have an Insane deal with Sprint

- 130$ Unlimited Anytime Minute Family Plan
    - 5 lines are all included free
    - 1 30$ Unlimted BB Everything (myself)
    - 4 Free Unlimited 3G/EVDO Data and Texting Sub lines
    - Insurance on all lines- 35$ (7$ a pop and if it goes up another dollar im cancelling it)
    - 27% NVP (Employer) Discount

Final Bill after Taxes = 145$ Roughly

Needless to Say I will be with Sprint until they shut the lights off.

Verizon service is nice but they cripple their phones tooo much, and I just think they price gouge a little too much.

ATT = 3G Coverage Sucks. I spoiled by Sprint's Robust 3G/EVDO network and feature, ATT needs to get on the ball.

T-MO = Please, No Service in Jersey.
    I'm also a Sprint customer and I totally agree I'm on a share plan and their features & rate's are unreal! I know Verizons coverage is great BUT my Sprint is awesome. I just think that Verizons rate plans are too expensive. I pay 175 a month 4 lines 1500 minutes all the extra's.
    09-30-08 07:35 PM
    Everyone says *this carrier is cheaper* When I look at Sprint and AT&T they are both exactly the same as my VZW plan. I pay 39.99 for 450 anytime minutes with VZW. This is the exact same as Sprint and AT&T. I don't see any difference. Not to mention I just went to Sprints site and it was stupidly confusing on choosing a plan. Simply Everything, Everything, Talk Share, Talk\Data\Share????? What the crap? I like it where you choose your minutes, you choose your texts, and you choose your data and optional usage. Much easier to pick what you want.

Wow...Sprints site is just way to complex to navigate.
    Last edited by jdubau55; 09-30-08 at 08:06 PM.
    09-30-08 08:03 PM
    I pay 130 for 4 lines, 1 BB, unlimited text on all lines, 1500 min.
    09-30-08 08:06 PM
    I pay 130 for 4 lines, 1 BB, unlimited text on all lines, 1500 min.
    Does that include tax? also include mobile to mobile? What about Insurance? If so You have a good deal! The other thing I dont understand is why is verizons nights start at 9? Can you pay extra to start at 7 like sprints?
    09-30-08 08:39 PM
    Everyone says *this carrier is cheaper* When I look at Sprint and AT&T they are both exactly the same as my VZW plan. I pay 39.99 for 450 anytime minutes with VZW. This is the exact same as Sprint and AT&T. I don't see any difference. Not to mention I just went to Sprints site and it was stupidly confusing on choosing a plan. Simply Everything, Everything, Talk Share, Talk\Data\Share????? What the crap? I like it where you choose your minutes, you choose your texts, and you choose your data and optional usage. Much easier to pick what you want.

Wow...Sprints site is just way to complex to navigate.
    Yea - But Sprint N/W starts @ 7 for free. VZW its NOT an Option and ATT is 8per line.

Sprint's bargins really is baked into the data/messaging and feature set.....Like everything you get under the SE plans would cost double at VZW and ATT...

Sprint throws in BIS into their Everything plans while VZW and ATT dont.

Again ATT really has not business charging the amount they do for 3G data, because the coverage and capacity limitation is absolutely ridiculous.

And Verizon is like Hitler to the Wireless world, 'Give us all your money, while we cripple and feature limit your phones'
    09-30-08 09:08 PM
    What a shame Sprint has to give their service away. This could be why VZW and ATT are able to make money and have a far superior network.

You get what you pay for.
    Last edited by lastraid; 09-30-08 at 09:35 PM.
    09-30-08 09:11 PM
    Good lord have mercy - can we all quit the vzw bashing? Ooohhh they are hitler! They cripple our phones! Boooooo vzw! Um hello? Sprint has no MMS - just one example. Sorry but for the service and coverage I get with vzw, despite some bumps along the way which were remedied, ill pay the extra measley $10/month for VZNav.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 09:33 PM
    Pure Vzw cool aid drinking right there.

- Trying to justify being ripped off by a dracionan company.

- I do get what I pay for and that the ability to use my phone where I need to, have a robust Evdo network, able to install and use any apps. And keep $$$$$ in my wallet.

Sorry if I don't think VZW Is gods gift to cell phone users which give them to right to cripple my phone and features and rape my wallet at the same time.

Yes Sprint has their problem, but at this point Sprint pricing and robust network, far outweighs any of their negatives.

MMS is coming for Sprint bb with 4.5, so that'll be a non-issue. Vzw will never let you use your gps with anything other then vz nav which they gouge another 10$ outta you, while Sprint's is open and included in their bb plan or everything plan.

Vzw will get off their horse when people stop drinking that rediculous Kool-Aid.

10-01-08 07:23 AM
    Free!!
    because I'm a sales person always on the road. (company phone though which does have some drawbacks)
    10-01-08 11:20 AM
    I pay 115.00 a month 900 anytime unlimited txt, internet, so on. I like vzw I have never had to roam for a signal my berry works everywhere and anywhere. That's what I'm paying for.

10-01-08 11:23 AM
    My husband and I share 1400 min., unlimited sms, unlimited data for around $129.
    10-01-08 11:45 AM
    Pure Vzw cool aid drinking right there.

- Trying to justify being ripped off by a dracionan company.

- I do get what I pay for and that the ability to use my phone where I need to, have a robust Evdo network, able to install and use any apps. And keep $$$$$ in my wallet.

Sorry if I don't think VZW Is gods gift to cell phone users which give them to right to cripple my phone and features and rape my wallet at the same time.

Yes Sprint has their problem, but at this point Sprint pricing and robust network, far outweighs any of their negatives.

MMS is coming for Sprint bb with 4.5, so that'll be a non-issue. Vzw will never let you use your gps with anything other then vz nav which they gouge another 10$ outta you, while Sprint's is open and included in their bb plan or everything plan.

Vzw will get off their horse when people stop drinking that rediculous Kool-Aid.

Tell me how I could be justifying being ripped off when I don't feel that I am being ripped off?? I personally feel that Verizon is worth the money due to their excellent customer service and amazing coverage. Period. I am more than willing to shell out the extra money in return for their network. I refuse to settle for anything less than Verizon as a carrier, even if it means paying less. To me, you get what you pay for.

You may be very happy with Sprint, and I'm glad for you. However, don't go around bashing another carrier simply because in YOUR opinion, it isn't the best out there. Maybe Verizon doesn't work for you, but they aren't #1 for no reason, sports fan. You have your opinion, and I have mine. And that's that.
    10-01-08 11:54 AM
    My Verizon bill is $156/month, which includes 3 boring phones and my BlackBerry, plus the BB unlimited dataplan, 2 unlimited text pkgs, 1400 anytime minutes. We do get a 15% discount through my husband's employer and I get a 20% discount on my BB dataplan.
    10-01-08 11:55 AM
    Tell me how I could be justifying being ripped off when I don't feel that I am being ripped off?? I personally feel that Verizon is worth the money due to their excellent customer service and amazing coverage. Period. I am more than willing to shell out the extra money in return for their network. I refuse to settle for anything less than Verizon as a carrier, even if it means paying less. To me, you get what you pay for.

You may be very happy with Sprint, and I'm glad for you. However, don't go around bashing another carrier simply because in YOUR opinion, it isn't the best out there. Maybe Verizon doesn't work for you, but they aren't #1 for no reason, sports fan. You have your opinion, and I have mine. And that's that.
    No need to get all snippy about it. I was just pointing out my opinion.....

My God - If anyone should be against VZW; you guys come a flaming.

By the way "Excellent Coverage" and "Amazing Customer Service" is all Subjective to your opinion. What I stated "Gouging and Crippling" are true facts of VZW....

I have stated myself VZW has a very robust network, but so does Sprint IMO, but i just dont think they need to gouge folks because of it.

VZW is the largest Carrier, because of Excellent marketing and being able to buy out small regional carriers.
    10-01-08 02:11 PM
    2 reg phones and one BB with unlimited data 1k texts and tons of minutes for $160

10-01-08 02:34 PM
    No need to get all snippy about it. I was just pointing out my opinion.....

My God - If anyone should be against VZW; you guys come a flaming.

By the way "Excellent Coverage" and "Amazing Customer Service" is all Subjective to your opinion. What I stated "Gouging and Crippling" are true facts of VZW....

I have stated myself VZW has a very robust network, but so does Sprint IMO, but i just dont think they need to gouge folks because of it.

VZW is the largest Carrier, because of Excellent marketing and being able to buy out small regional carriers.
    May I just say this:

No one was getting snippy, and it isn't a matter of "flaming" someone who is against Verizon. Perhaps you made a mistake in comparing Verizon supporters/customers to people who are "drinking the Kool Aid."

The bottom line is that you were bashing Verizon, and let's not kid ourselves and say you weren't. You also were essentially implying that we Verizon customers are sheep. We are all entitled to our opinions, as I said, you can like and dislike whatever carrier you desire. However, you don't need to call out other specific carriers and their respective customers.
    10-01-08 03:23 PM
    Jd power and associates says vzw has the best customer care.

For the 2nd year in a row

10-01-08 07:17 PM
556 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD