I don't know if it charges you to use web2go but launch that it seems to work. Then go to the yahoo search bar and type in what ever you need like I typed in crackberry clicked the link and here I am you cannot enter url but can search for what ever website you need to go to I don't know if this helps since you can only use the web browsers and blackberry users cannot read this since their internet isn't working in the first place but thought I would try to help by the way I'm on tmobile so I don't know if att has web2go or what but I'm prretty sure same concept it helps me due to me being stuck at work and its nice to know I can see what's going on with my fellow crackberry heads

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 01:55 AM
    I have the storm with Verizon and BB browser is, obviously, out of commission due to the outage. But opera mini 5 beta 2 works like a charm... All night. Weird. Oh and app world works most of the time.

12-23-09 02:03 AM
    Opera Mini is working for me now that I have the  back next to 3G. The BlackBerry browser still isn't working through.

12-23-09 02:05 AM
    While I am here is the trackpad wobbley on your guys bold?

12-23-09 02:26 AM
    It was until I exchanged it for one that wasn't.
    There are a lot of threads about it, it is a defect.

12-23-09 06:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD