Unlike other carriers Sprint does not have MMS at least not that I know of, and I spoke with a customer rep from Sprint who told me the only way to send pic's to cell phones was by email for ex: type the phone # (123)[email protected] {if the phone is w/ sprint} every carrier has its own address after the number. So I tried it but it did not work, does anybody else know of another more simple way to do this or if I need to download software in order for it to work.

thanks for the help!!.

ItsallGod

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-07 04:46 PM
    Sorry, there is no simple way of doing this and I find that my pics don't even send. I am quite upset about this feature being blocked on the Sprint network. I was told by the corporate office that they know it is a problem and they have to upgrade their PictureMail servers and once they are upgraded they will release the service book for PictureMail. Of course, they could not give a time frame.
    12-08-07 02:51 PM
    per a convorsation with CS, Tech support and BB tech staff"We are sorry, this is a known issue, and all users will be contacted as soon as we have a resolution", 3 people, 3 departments, 1 line of bull****...ugh
    01-14-08 11:38 AM
    Unlike other carriers Sprint does not have MMS at least not that I know of, and I spoke with a customer rep from Sprint who told me the only way to send pic's to cell phones was by email for ex: type the phone # (123)[email protected] {if the phone is w/ sprint} every carrier has its own address after the number. So I tried it but it did not work, does anybody else know of another more simple way to do this or if I need to download software in order for it to work.

thanks for the help!!.

ItsallGod

I am aware of sprints issues, but I would think you could email a picture. Did you try to email to a normal address and not a phone? Also, (and I'm sure you checked but I'll ask) does your friend have a data plan and are they able to receive pictures. I know with verizon you have to use that stupid Pix Place thing.
    01-14-08 11:46 AM
    Well, if you haven't already do so rate your phone on the Sprint site.

There is also a survey to send to the product development team. Tell them what you like and want to see on the device.

Sprint PDA Cell Phones & Smart Phone Reviews | Buzz About Wireless
    01-16-08 06:51 AM
    I had the same problem and if u call Sprints BB tech support u can request for an email to be sent to u with all picture mail addresses for each individual carrier. Its a total pain but what ru gonna do!? Unfortunately there isn't an easier way. The trick I use is if its someone I picture message frequently I imput their pm address as an email in their contact info so u can select it easier than having to type it in each time. Good luck!

01-30-09 01:53 PM
    you can use pixdrop.com to send pics to folks with verizon, sprint, and at&t
    02-01-09 10:24 AM
    what is pixdrop.com
    02-01-09 06:15 PM
    its a website to use to send pics to those 3 carriers and its free
    02-03-09 01:44 PM
    If your friends/family members own a BB use your BBM
    thats what I use and it works great!!
    02-03-09 02:35 PM
    Does anyone know the t-mobile picture mail address?

Thank you in advance
    02-05-09 06:45 PM
    you have to put the ten digit number first than put @tmomail.net

|ex.(555)[email protected]|
    07-23-09 12:38 PM
    I thought BBs could do picture mail on Sprint now?

I'm going to be really upset if I buy a BB and I can't do MMS/Picture Mail.
    07-23-09 01:23 PM
    I had the same problem and if u call Sprints BB tech support u can request for an email to be sent to u with all picture mail addresses for each individual carrier. Its a total pain but what ru gonna do!? Unfortunately there isn't an easier way. The trick I use is if its someone I picture message frequently I imput their pm address as an email in their contact info so u can select it easier than having to type it in each time. Good luck!

I called them and they sent me an email with the other carriers addresses...
    07-26-09 02:56 PM
    pic mail does work on the sprint network...you receive it as a text and click the link to access. as far as other carriers not being able to access sprint pic and video mail, it is due to them having a kb or mb restriction on the file size received. SPRINT HAS NO FILE SIZE RESTRICTION.
    07-26-09 08:50 PM
    I thought BBs could do picture mail on Sprint now?

I'm going to be really upset if I buy a BB and I can't do MMS/Picture Mail.
    I'm able to send Picture Messages through the MMS option and I also receive them without having to click on a link.
    07-28-09 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD