without being rude?

Since getting my 9700 I have had some issues/questions but it seems that TMO has replaced their first line support with less than knowledgeable people. They are very friendly and always want to know how I like my new phone but have not been able to help me. All they seem to do is take my question and type it into a search box. I am sure many people when having a problem with just call before trying to find the answer but I am not one of them. I will come here and search, I will go to BlackBerry and search and after I have exhausted everything will call TMO support. They don't even have a working 9700 handset. When I ask them to transfer me to someone who is more familiar with the device I get "give me a minute or two to research your problem". Since they seem to note my account every time I do call with an issue I don't want to get rude or nasty for fear I'll fall into the tech support abyss when I really need help.

Any suggestions?
    12-03-09 07:24 AM
    What issue are you having? I've never had much luck getting directly to Tier 2 unfortunately. I've always had to go through Tier 1. Some Tier 1 techs have been amazing though
    12-03-09 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD