Please see this link http://forums.crackberry.com/f116/wh...-years-390654/

I just spent 5 hours trying to get ATT to talk about a replacement for a phone I received 6 hrs ago, no bluetooth.

I was in the merry go round of call takers being transfered and told no supervisors were available to help me. One wanted me to box it up and send in, another said I have a 3 day buyers remorse!

What a load of crap I am sitting here with a bad phone and I have to call tomorrow saying I want to cancel all of my phones and then they say I will get the help I need!

One guy claiming to be floor support had the nerve to say :"you got the phones for free"!

I should have switched!
    12-28-09 09:54 PM
    That really sucks. I was glad you had been able to get everything taken care of but it is a shame they screwed you over like that!
    12-28-09 11:42 PM
    (I am an At&t Cust Ser Rep) You have 30 days to return/exchange the device, i would take the device, box, and your order Receipt to a AT&T Corporate Store. your closest can be found at AT&T Store Locator - Find out where to buy cell phones exclusively at AT&T and exchange the device as long as there is no physical or Liquid Damage, since the device is Defective there will not be a restocking fee, if you need more info BBM Me
    01-05-10 11:00 PM
    Thanks all is resolved now, but was not easy. BB9000 is OK I would not do it again.

I have had more failed and dropped calls with this phone and 3g, than I ever did with my 8820. Volume is not as loud and battery life sucks.

Thanks
    01-06-10 05:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD