I got a used 7510 and got software buy to unlock the thing. It gets stuck on unknown phone responce. Please reboot and retry. The software is only allowed to be used once and now have to pay again. The thing needed updates first before i could do the unlock and since then the keyboard is locked and is probably the problem. What to do now?
    03-08-08 01:57 PM
    I got a used 7510 and got software buy to unlock the thing. It gets stuck on unknown phone responce. Please reboot and retry. The software is only allowed to be used once and now have to pay again. The thing needed updates first before i could do the unlock and since then the keyboard is locked and is probably the problem. What to do now?
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!! Post early and post often.......
    06-06-20 12:46 PM
    Even if you got it working, what would you do with it? Does your carrier even support the old BlackBerry BIS service?

Edit: OMG, this is also an iDen device. No such network exists anymore.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-06-20 01:16 PM
    It won't be useful for anything even if the OS can be loaded, since it doesn't have WiFi either.
    conite likes this.
    06-07-20 02:16 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!! Post early and post often.......
    I know this is an old post of yours Chuck but this must be a record, replying to a 12 year old post! LMAO.
    12-03-20 09:57 AM
    I know this is an old post of yours Chuck but this must be a record, replying to a 12 year old post! LMAO.
    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    12-03-20 12:06 PM
    ํ ฝํธ‚ํ ฝํธ‚ํ ฝํธ‚ํ ฝํธ‚
    My reaction too....

Someone waiting 5 months to complain about someone post to a 12 year old post... pretty funny.
    12-03-20 12:09 PM
    My reaction too....

Someone waiting 5 months to complain about someone post to a 12 year old post... pretty funny.
    Times are hard and laughs are even harder to come by..
    And hey, let's all meet here again in 2022..
    12-03-20 12:17 PM
    My reaction too....

What can I say, itโ€™s been a slow day!!
    12-03-20 12:21 PM
    To be fair to all. When I was bored one day, I kicked the oldest thread I could find that I thought was obvious.

Then my esteemed fellow members jumped in so I quietly SLITHERED away......
    12-03-20 01:16 PM
    yes I did it for "2020 I'm bored" laughs.

FWIW - the day I did this I was hanging out with a brother from another mother friend of mine. He thought I was being hilarious in my bleep sort of way. Then he called me old. For 6 months, I'm a number year older than him.

Our kids and friendship have grown up together for almost 10 years. We irritated all those around us and each other. Tonight, I attend his memorial service.

Laugh hard my friends and be a bleep to someone or everyone but most importantly, be an influence and be remembered.
    12-03-20 01:24 PM

FWIW - the day I did this I was hanging out with a brother from another mother friend of mine. He thought I was being hilarious in my bleep sort of way. Then he called me old. For 6 months, I'm a number year older than him.

Our kids and friendship have grown up together for almost 10 years. We irritated all those around us and each other. Tonight, I attend his memorial service.

Laugh hard my friends and be a bleep to someone or everyone but most importantly, be an influence and be remembered.
    Sorry for your loss.... as we get older it is important not to turn into grouchy old "men". Never hurts to do dumb things to make ourselves or other lauch a little.
    12-03-20 02:50 PM

Sorry to hear that Chuck, keep the memories alive.
    12-04-20 11:58 AM
    Sorry to hear that Chuck, keep the memories alive.
    Appreciate it. Thank you.
    12-04-20 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD