Hey every one,
    I currently have an curve 8900 and a blackberry storm 9530. The 9530 is longer activated and was just wondering if anyone would be nice enough to call verizon and get a unlock code for me. I've called myself a couple times yesterday and still no luck being that im no longer a verizon customer so they turned me down every time. But if someone can do this for me and email it to me i really would appreciate it. [email protected]

Thank you!
    11-19-09 11:28 AM
    If you don't mind spending like $14, go to TheRemoteUnlocker.com | Let us unlock the power of your phone…, it's really simple. I used them and had my code within 2 mins.
    11-19-09 03:51 PM
    That won't work. Verizon won't unlock a phone that isn't active on their network. So, someone would have to actually add it to their account and then I think they'd have to wait 3 months probably too. Even if not required to have it connected for 3 months, I doubt anyone is going to just put another one on their account or change phones back and forth. It's a PITA and a waste of their time. Just pay the $15 or whatever and get it done...
    11-19-09 04:21 PM
    Ok. Thanks guys i'll try the site posted.
    11-19-09 09:36 PM
    there are other sites, check the prices of them. I used uniquephones myself and was very happy. Their link in in my sig file below
    11-19-09 10:32 PM
    We can unlock it for you and cheaper than most out there. Let's us know
    11-23-09 05:18 PM
    Hey every one,
    I currently have an curve 8900 and a blackberry storm 9530. The 9530 is longer activated and was just wondering if anyone would be nice enough to call verizon and get a unlock code for me. I've called myself a couple times yesterday and still no luck being that im no longer a verizon customer so they turned me down every time. But if someone can do this for me and email it to me i really would appreciate it. [email protected]

Thank you!
    We can help you unlock your phone and will match any advertised price
    11-24-09 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD