Hey guys,
    Ok so here is the deal, might be confusing at first but bear with me. I have AT&T and had it for a while. I had a blackberry curve 8310 without a data plan on it so i just call and text. I recently purchased a Storm 9530, Unlocked it and am using it as we speak. I put my AT&T sim card in it and it works great. However, whenever i press the green call button, it shows that it is not my number, but the person that sold it to me number, and when i call my voicemail it is their voicemail number...how do i change this? and i got this unlocked as well.

how to i go about changing the voicemail and changing the actual phoen nuber that appears on the top
    11-26-09 09:27 AM
    You can change the number by doing a green call button -> ##000000. Edit your mobile directory number to reflect your number, then save and exit. No promises that this alone will resolve your problem, but hopefully it's a start until someone more knowledgeable on this subject can chime in
    11-26-09 10:03 AM
    Voicemail number is a option in call settings. Press send button, hit menu then edit voicemail number and enter your number +1XXXXXXXXXX
    11-26-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD