Hello to all Fellow Crackberry members,
    I don't want to sound like a 16 year old loser, but I need help unlocking the storm. I don't have the means to buy an unlock code, because of the lack of a job in the recession I was wondering if anyone had a program of some sort I could download to unlock my storm with. I've searched the treads, but i couldn't find one. Also, please let me know if you have the program, but would rather just unlock it for me than give it out. Anything is appreciate. Thanks

-Broke 11th Grader
    01-14-10 12:43 PM
    Also, i have successfully had another storm on Verizon prepaid with all the features :BBM, Browser, Intergrated Email, App world, VZW Navigator, & Anything involving data. If I do get it unlocked, I will show everyone how I did it. No one believe me the last time i posted it, but this time i promise to include video!
    01-14-10 12:48 PM
    Call verizon and ask them to unlock it, they will give you the code. Usually they will give unlock code if you are traveling abroad (and to country they don't have service for?).
    01-14-10 07:56 PM
    Hello to all Fellow Crackberry members,
    I don't want to sound like a 16 year old loser, but I need help unlocking the storm. I don't have the means to buy an unlock code, because of the lack of a job in the recession I was wondering if anyone had a program of some sort I could download to unlock my storm with. I've searched the treads, but i couldn't find one. Also, please let me know if you have the program, but would rather just unlock it for me than give it out. Anything is appreciate. Thanks

-Broke 11th Grader
    Sorry but only the carrier will give it out for free.
    01-14-10 10:25 PM
    I know people have programs though, not just the carrier. And, i'm on Alltel prepaid, and i know there not going to give me one.
    01-16-10 11:39 PM
    There is no "program" that does this, call VZW, tell them you are going out of the country
    01-16-10 11:41 PM
    People that have this "program" or method also charge money. Your best and cheapest bet is to go through your carrier. but since I see you can't, you're going to have to buy one. I'm also confused by you stating you've had a phone on Verizon but yet you're on AllTel. Anyways, I hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-10 01:10 AM
    I had my previous storm on Verizon prepaid w/ all features of a storm on plan. The screen broke, and i came across another locked storm for a cheap price of $45. Now, i put it on alltel through the online site, but it's still locked. For some reason, it has to be unlocked to be on VErizon Prepaid.
    01-17-10 11:14 AM
    It may need to be flashed not unlocked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-10 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD