I just woke up and tried to check my messages and I would push the delete key and "ws" would come up on the dialer screen. Pushing the trackball did nothing. So I did 2 battery pulls and doing a third right now. None of them seemed to work. So after the 2nd battery pull I could turn the phone on, and it started up, saying it was verifying the security software, and then I tried to hit the trackball to see my texts and nothing happened, but I could scroll through the icons. Then the phone went into sleep mode and now there is no button on the phone that will turn it on. What is wrong here? I fell asleep with the phone next to me in bed.. could I have rolled over on to it to make this happen? Or drool on it?

I don't know what to do. 3rd battery pull is done, and same things are happening. I just did the 4.5 update and I really don't want to get a new phone if that's the case..
    02-20-09 11:32 AM
    Nevermind. Just went and bought a new one. I can't go long without a functioning phone. Now I gotta load the 4.5 OS again.. ugh.. sucks.
    02-20-09 12:54 PM
    Quit drooling in bed.
    02-20-09 01:47 PM
    I probably would have wiped the device and reloaded the OS.
    02-20-09 01:53 PM
    Quit drooling in bed.
    That wasn't the case.. lol.

I probably would have wiped the device and reloaded the OS.
    The other buttons started working eventually while I was in the sprint store, but the trackball would only scroll, it wouldn't do anything when I pushed it. So something wrong with that and I don't have time to wait wait for it to be fixed.
    02-20-09 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD