Went into the Verizon store on the 19th to switch from an old nation wide plan to the new ones. Confirmed for yes I will get 25 off per existing smartphone as I am out of contract. (before I was told had to do an edge upgrade to get discounts. Long time ago) my billing cycle ends on the 19th and they backdated the change.

Just got my bill and it was 65 instead of 188 since they backdated it I got credit for the bill I had already paid. Insert happy dance!

Going forward it will be 126 and will actually go down if I can show Grandma how to use my old 9930 and pry her Motorola razor out of her hands.

Yea I lost my unlimited data on one line but between My z30 and Mom's z10 we were only using around 3 gigs and have 10 to share.

So nice to actually get help and never once tried to upgrade me to the newest apple or Samsung Product. I went in looking to lower my bill and they helpful me do that.

Posted via CB10
    jhanks64 and surfer41 like this.
    06-23-15 07:25 AM
    Glad you had a good outcome. I have been a VZW customer for 33 years and i can count on one hand the times i have been disappointed.
    06-23-15 08:24 AM
    Recently got Verizon again after thinking I was done with them for good. I'm definitely the happiest I've ever been with them. Happy with the price and the network is hard to beat. Not saying they don't have outages but they seem to have less than the other guys. My friend on att has had no service on att for the past 24 hours. His service for the past week has been sporadic while my Verizon service has worked well in 4 different states.
    07-31-15 09:52 AM