HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

BlackberryCodeSource.com would like to wish all the great members of Crackberry and everyone else in the world a Happy New Year!

[B]To celebrate we are giving away a free unlock code every Friday until January 31st 2017 at 12:00pm PST!

This is Valid for all the new Blackberry models! Blackberry Priv, DLeap, Passport, Classic, Z30, Z10, Q10, etc and networks such as Rogers, Fido, Telus(some IMEI's), Bell, Koodo, Virgin, AT&T, etc (No Vodafone, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint or Wind)

We are also offering a Free Unlock Code every Friday for any Samsung as well from our Samsung Unlock Service at SamsungCodeSource.com ! All models are valid S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 EDGE, Note 5, S6 Edge Plus, etc

To get your free unlock code simply hit the Like button and reply to this thread saying something fun and list your MODEL and NETWORK and every Friday we will select a random WINNER and we will pm you to request your phones info to process your free unlock code

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 !!!!!

Best Regards,

The BlackberryCodeSource.com Team
    Last edited by BlackberryCodeSource; 01-21-17 at 06:20 PM.
    Uzi, brookie229, tjseaman and 14 others like this.
    01-01-17 09:27 AM
    So, what have you guys got against Monday, Wednesday and Fridays????
    01-01-17 12:08 PM
    Hey Lostboy5151!

Hehe

Nothing at all Just works for us to have the give away on certain days that are less busy

Happy new Year and you are the first to join in on the contest !

Cheers!

So, what have you guys got against Monday, Wednesday and Fridays????http://www.picturesanimations.com/3/3d_smileys/0251.gif
    01-01-17 12:50 PM
    Well, now that the mandatory two weeks of having to "be of good cheer" to others is quickly returning to normal, ya know...people getting back to being their natural miserable selves... think of all the road rage the week will bring.
    And the uncertain future that Trump will bring.

These are exciting times. Ain't it great just to be alive not knowing if the planet will still be here in four years???

Just think of it. If you're born on this planet you get a free ticket to the show.
    If you're born in America you get a front row seat! Ya can't put a price on that!!

(I want to be fair! Don't wanna win because I'm the only one. Least I can do is compete against myself!)

If you guys change the title to" Free ..... contest from... "and drop the Happy N.Y.... I do believe you may get more hits.
    We pick up new threads in a common area so those of us that are here helping others don't have to go through each category, one at a time and other members that are looking for the best threads to complain on about the color of a new device or how they don't like the name, and the occasional person who has a legitimate question, like "I know where the ON button is but How do I turn my device OFF, who would just end up complaining about not having a common area, saves us the time having to wait to respond in such a way as to politely tell them to go HERE and READ this!!

My point..you ask?? Oh... your thread title shows up as Happy New Yea.. but no rush on my account. I can wait!

Last edited by Lostboy5151; 01-05-17 at 03:38 AM.
    01-02-17 11:34 PM
    If this thread is still running, then crack me a code for my T-mobile Q10.
    Cheers.

Posted from my  Passport
    01-04-17 08:10 AM
    I was using BB10, but am curious about trying an older Blackberry!

Verizon Blackberry Bold 9650
    01-04-17 04:08 PM
    Hey LstBoy5151,

Congratulations

you win a free unlock code!
    Please pm me the IMEI#, network and model and we will process a code for you

So, what have you guys got against Monday, Wednesday and Fridays????http://www.picturesanimations.com/3/3d_smileys/0251.gif
    01-07-17 02:18 AM
    Hey Dukun,

Congratulations

you win a free unlock code!
    Please pm me the IMEI#, network and model and we will process a code for you

01-07-17 02:19 AM
    Hey littlebuff,

T-Mobile isn't supported for the free code giveaway,

(No Vodafone, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint or Wind)
    but if you want to unlock it we can provide a 50% discount let me know
    if not then we can unlock another phone for you for free if you have a non T-mobile phone

Please pm me and we will help!

Cheers!

If this thread is still running, then crack me a code for my T-mobile Q10.
    Cheers.

01-07-17 02:21 AM
    Hey littlebuff,

T-Mobile isn't supported for the free code giveaway,

(No Vodafone, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint or Wind)
    but if you want to unlock it we can provide a 50% discount let me know
    if not then we can unlock another phone for you for free if you have a non T-mobile phone

Please pm me and we will help!

Cheers!
    Thank you for the offer.
    I've been looking for way to send you a PM but couldn't. Can't send a PM from the app on my Passport and can't log in on my computer. Let me find a way around this.

01-08-17 06:34 AM
    Is this still available want to unlock my z30 see attachment for IMEI number . I'm with Telus
    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!!!!! from BlackberryCodeSource.com - FREE Unlock Code Contest!-img_20170109_170316.png

Posted via CB10
    01-09-17 09:58 PM
    Hey there,

No problem you can email sales @BlackberryCodeSource.com please include in the title FREE CB Unlock Code and your username

Cheers!
    Thank you for the offer.
    I've been looking for way to send you a PM but couldn't. Can't send a PM from the app on my Passport and can't log in on my computer. Let me find a way around this.

01-11-17 01:43 AM
    Hey there,

YES!

You are the only one that posted today and you win!

Congratulations

Please PM me with the IMEI# and network and please remove your IMEI# from the post here you aren't allowed to post IMEI's in the forums

Cheers!
    James
    01-11-17 01:44 AM
    HeyDukun,

Here is your Free Unlock Code
    Congratulations

MEP2 Unlock Code: 50603907 or 1932895275221047

For Unlock Code entry instructions please visit BlackberryCodeSource.com/howto.html

Cheers!

James

01-11-17 01:45 AM
    Thanks! Network now listed as "Inactive". Freedom!

HeyDukun,

Here is your Free Unlock Code
    Congratulations

MEP2 Unlock Code: 50603907 or 1932895275221047

For Unlock Code entry instructions please visit BlackberryCodeSource.com/howto.html

Cheers!

James
    01-11-17 07:14 PM
    need a z30 unlock from Telus how much will it cost me to get it done...Dont think i'm lucky to win until Jan30 but will keep trying ?
    01-11-17 08:52 PM
    00:01 EST Thursday here in Toronto.
    Would love to unlock my Priv on Rogers.
    01-11-17 11:01 PM
    Love unlock my z30 from Telus...

Posted via CB10
    01-12-17 05:55 AM
    Hola from Mexico, can you guys help out a brother with an unlock code for a Z30 bought through Telcel?

If you do and visit Mexico some day, I'll be sure to buy you a nice cold cerveza in gratitude!
    01-12-17 06:21 AM
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

BlackberryCodeSource.com would like to wish all the great members of Crackberry and everyone else in the world a Happy New Year!

To celebrate we are giving away a free unlock code every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday until January 30th 2017 at 12:00pm PST!
    That's a $20-$40 value just for our friends here at Crackberry.com

This is Valid for all the new Blackberry models! Blackberry Priv, DLeap, Passport, Classic, Z30, Z10, Q10, etc and networks such as Rogers, Fido, Telus, Bell, Koodo, Virgin, AT&T, etc (No Vodafone, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint or Wind)

We are also offering a Free Unlock Code every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday for any Samsung as well from our Samsung Unlock Service at SamsungCodeSource.com ! All models are valid S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 EDGE, Note 5, S6 Edge Plus, etc

To get your free unlock code simply hit the Like button and reply to this thread saying something fun and list your MODEL and NETWORK and every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday we will select a random WINNER and we will pm you to request your phones info to process your free unlock code

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 !!!!!

Best Regards,

James and the BlackberryCodeSource.com Team

PS, We also want to update you guys and let you know that we now have a newer unlock system as well as have added more support staff and all unlocks are now going to be faster than ever as well as super fast and efficient unlocking support!
    I would love the get unlocked, BB Classic AT&T

Posted via CB10
    01-12-17 04:09 PM
    Have a Z10 and a Q10 on Bell.
    01-12-17 06:00 PM
    Z30 unlock code telus network

Posted via CB10
    01-12-17 07:57 PM
    Would love an unlock code for my BlackBerry Priv on the Rogers network that way I can I fully enjoy the wonderful snowy Manitoba winter even more haha
    01-12-17 10:49 PM
    Still hoping to get an unlock code for my Priv on Rogers. Thanks guys.
    01-14-17 10:44 AM
    Hey Guys All winners have been messaged but I haven't received replies from some of you.

Graham Miller cliffy86 and dv.harris please email me Sales @ BlackberryCodeSource.com with your IME#'s and networks
    Please keep subject CB FREE UNLOCK in the subject field of the message and include your username

Cheers!
    01-16-17 02:55 PM
51 123