I visited with an AT&T rep today. I have wanted a curve for quite some time - I curently have a pearl. AT&T is offering a free curve the day after Thanksgiving and pay off your contract obligations with your current carrier. I love T-Mobile and think they have the best plan/rates in my area so I called up CC this afternoon and explained the offer. I am getting a curve for $99 in four monthly installments and free shipping. I only extended my contract for a year, which to me is no big deal since I love the coverage and service with them. Just thought I would pass this along! Full QWERTY here I come!!woohoo!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 04:52 PM
    so your paying 400bucks for a curve then? 99bucks every month for 4 months......
    11-23-08 12:43 PM
    He said ....for $99 in four monthly installments.......not 4 monthly payments of $99.........
    11-23-08 07:12 PM
    imma do that when the 8900 comes out?
    11-23-08 10:37 PM
    Wow I will seriously consider doing this like no joke! Great idea I need to buy my girlfriend a present and wanted to get her a BB. This is the best way. Kudos to this thread!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 12:06 AM
    11-24-08 12:42 AM
    I just called T_mo and told them AT&T had that deal and i was thinking about doing switching she said sorry to hear about that. and did not offer me anything. only thing she said is i can get the curve for $325 if renew my contract. I have only had T-mo since June.
    11-24-08 09:22 AM
    can you post where you found out about AT&T buying out your old contract
    11-24-08 10:56 AM
    cables3, I am not sure how much time you have on your current T-Mobile contract but you can get a Curve for FREE on Amazon Amazon.com: curve 8320 - Cell Phones & Service: Cell Phones & Service or at an authorized T-Mobile dealer.

When I got mine last December Amazon was offering the same deal and I went to an authorized dealer by me and he gave me the same deal.

So now I have a year left and you need 22 months with T-Mobile to upgrade for free. So maybe by then they will have the Bold, Storm or 8900 (Javelin or Curve2). I am only interested in upgrading for the extra memory and 3G (Bold)
    11-24-08 12:43 PM
    I wanted to talk with them about the new devices and TMo is so kick (u know what). They were like call us back and we will work a deal with ya. Love um
    11-26-08 12:41 PM
    I just jumped on the band wagon too. I got a sunset 8320 for $99. I opted to pay it outright on my next bill, but the offer was given to me after I told the rep that AT&T had a deal going on.
    12-09-08 07:23 PM
    You got the a great phone and T-Mobile is a great carrier, at least they have been in the 5 years I have had them.
    12-19-08 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD