My girl wants a new phone she wants a smartphone... So of course I'm telling her 8330 all the way intell the tour some day but she really wants something new nobody hate me but she wants to really get the touch pro beacuse of the touch screen of course and the camera witch would be nice beacuse we have a 10 month old baby girl and her camera on her razar really sucks lol just want to know if wm is really that bad? If the phone will crash all the time? She just really does browsing, myspace, facebook, texting and youtube... Any feed back will help and thanks....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 10:53 PM
    I actually just switched from my pearl to the Touch Pro. I am really happy with it! It can do so much more than my blackberry ever could in terms of software... Slingbox, remote desktop, and I since I am a developer I can write code for it pretty easily with visual studio...

However, I am not running the factory interface/shell. I am running a different shell by by SPB. Spb Mobile Shell � Pocket PC Software � Spb Software

I was at the Microsoft Tech Ed 2009 conference out in Los Angeles last month and they actually demoed the phones with this shell over the one that comes with it. I was pretty much sold on the phone and bought it when I got back home.

So far I haven't had any problems and everyday I find something new that I can do with it. The camera rocks too...

To boot the phone support EVDO rev A. I think this is the only REV A phone USC has right now, but too bad that EVDO network isn't in my neighborhood yet!

OH! ya I almost forgot the GPS rocks! It will actually get a signal from within my house in about 5 seconds!

-Bennett
    06-08-09 09:44 PM
    Thanks for the reply I actually went in to the store today and played with it it did seem to have a good amount of lag like it got confused but the way its looking is that can be fixed with updates... Once again thanks for the reply

06-08-09 10:09 PM
    I think a lot of it is what you use it for. I had a Moto Q when they came out and it's sort of soured me on WM. But my boyfriend had a WM phone that he kept until it died (quite literally, it was run over by a pickup) and would probably have gone back to it, if he hadn't gotten a good deal on a Blackberry.

That said, you can always take it back within the 30 days if you abhor it after coming from Bb.
    06-09-09 07:28 PM
    But, I should also say, the new HTC phones coming out look sweet as heck. So I think if you're going to go non-Bb, they're a good way to go! But don't tell anyone I said that.
    06-09-09 07:29 PM
    My husband got the Delve and loves it compared to the bb plus it has a good camera and video recorder on it.
    06-10-09 08:46 PM
    well she got it and I have been playing with it a lot it is really a nice phone have had no problems at all it is not slow the only time it has problems is if u have about 8 apps open u can store all of ur third party apps to ur memory card nice feature blackberry needs to catch up on some things I still love my curve but this touch pro is nice

06-12-09 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD