I am so proud of you Sprint!!! The first phone out the gate with Froyo, lol, I could not believe my eyes, usually Sprint takes their merry time.
    07-29-10 10:54 PM
    WOW! Sprint is really surprising me, they are really coming around in good way!
    08-01-10 10:52 AM
    what happened to the Hero or what?
    08-01-10 02:49 PM
    Most owners have had Froyo since Friday. Its pretty nice, but dont expect like a totally different phone.
    Its deff snappier now though along with a few other nice additions

Everyone is jumping on Froyo now in the next week to compete with Evo getting it
    08-02-10 10:28 AM
    Sprint has to do more than put out the first 4G phone and a FroYo update to convince me they are "back in the game". They aren't killing anyone. They've got their arms up, blocking punches, while sneaking a jab in here and there. Barely.

Not hating on Sprint; I've been a loyal customer for 10 years and have no intentions of switching. But they are lacking as far as devices go.

Update the EVO, release the new high-end Samsungs and market the snot out of them. Sign an exclusive w/ RIM for a new BB that people actually want (Not the Bold flip), and have at least two WP7 devices at or near the time of OS release.

That will convince me they are serious about improving their status as a national carrier with cutting edge devices.
    08-02-10 08:19 PM
    they are killing the game. the price game!

phones are getting there. they need to stay on point with the newest BB's but other then that.. you can't beat the 69.99 price!
    08-06-10 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD