No word on Passport but my rep is checking on it for me today and will order it for me if need be.
    I've even offered to train to give their staff a five minute presentation at one of their sales staff meetings.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 10:21 AM
    I hope to find these in stores this weekend, but to be perfectly honest, I seriously doubt they will put these on shelves until someone starts asking about them.
    They probably will not get a memo to display these or put up any signs or marketing material. You can't blame them, if Blackberry doesn't provide them with goodies like banners, etc like apple and samsung does, why would they go extra mile and promote "dying platform"?

I hope they prove me wrong by putting these on display once they receive them, so I can go check them out in person. I definitely want one or the other, but not sure which one.
    02-18-15 11:42 AM
    My rep knew about it so they r telling them.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 12:35 PM
    I want one friday come hell or high water. Lol. Passport for the win!!

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 12:39 PM
    I hope to find these in stores this weekend, but to be perfectly honest, I seriously doubt they will put these on shelves until someone starts asking about them.
    They probably will not get a memo to display these or put up any signs or marketing material. You can't blame them, if Blackberry doesn't provide them with goodies like banners, etc like apple and samsung does, why would they go extra mile and promote "dying platform"?

I hope they prove me wrong by putting these on display once they receive them, so I can go check them out in person. I definitely want one or the other, but not sure which one.
    I was over at my corporate AT&T store this morning checking out the Passport and Classic demo devices. So yes, AT&T will have demo devices in the stores. At least my AT&T store here in Denver will...my understanding is they will have them available for purchase on Friday, February 20.

Bob
    02-18-15 01:07 PM
    I was over at my corporate AT&T store this morning checking out the Passport and Classic demo devices.
    Bob
    And you did not feel the need to take a photo for the rest of us....
    Last edited by RoseBud68; 02-18-15 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Spell check
    02-18-15 02:06 PM
    A rep locally and on the phone told me they are being rolled out to every big att store nationally, don't expect to see it in kiosks. So we will see but i know my local will have both passport and classic
    02-18-15 04:43 PM
    My store has them already but wont sell until friday. Ill be there opening hours. Passport is mine!!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 08:31 PM
    That's great. I'm going to have to go to my AT&T store tomorrow and ask them if they will have it in store or where I can get one locally. I don't want to wait to get it delivered if I have to order it online.
    02-18-15 10:12 PM
    You're lucky! I really want to have the Passport in my hands on Friday, but after calling the stores in my area it looks like I will be ordering and waiting for delivery. The stores had no idea what I was talking about - they had never heard of the Passport or Classic - and could not give me an answer one way or another as to whether they would be available in stores Friday or ever.
    02-19-15 01:07 PM
    You're lucky! I really want to have the Passport in my hands on Friday, but after calling the stores in my area it looks like I will be ordering and waiting for delivery. The stores had no idea what I was talking about - they had never heard of the Passport or Classic - and could not give me an answer one way or another as to whether they would be available in stores Friday or ever.
    I find this very interesting that the sales people weren't aware of the Classic and Passport being available for purchase in the stores February 20. That is certainly not the case here in Denver at my corporate AT&T store.

I'm curious if the AT&T stores you contacted were corporate stores or an Authorized Retailer for AT&T?

Bob

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 01:28 PM
    As of today the major stores in Los Angeles area do not even have the demo, they all anticipate delivery of the phones tomorrow. Talk about last minute.
    02-19-15 02:26 PM
    I tried three retail stores and one "company" store. I don't know if company store means the same thing as corporate store, but that is how it is listed in the directory. According to the company store they "get shipments every day and have no way of knowing what will be in them." Sounds like a great way to do business. The stores I called were in Louisville, KY and southern Indiana. However, I have family that lives near Winchester, KY, which is a very small town in eastern Kentucky and the rep there knew all about the Blackberry Classic and called to tell them it would be available Friday. I don't know what to think.
    jhanks64 likes this.
    02-19-15 02:58 PM
    The company store in Lancaster, Pa has plenty inventory of both models.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 04:49 PM
    I just checked the Michigan Avenue Flagship store in Chicago and they said that they will have both devices tomorrow for the launch.

Sadly they don't open until 10am and I will be at work by then.. trying to figure out if I should run away during lunch & see them in person.
    02-19-15 05:36 PM
    I went to a local AT&T store that is pretty active and when I asked the guy he didn't know about the Passport or Classic, he asked the supervisor and he didn't know if they were getting them...
    I called up like 3 other stores around me and they weren't getting them, one said they were getting it next week.

I'm going to have to call all the stores tomorrow morning and see which one carries the devices.
    02-19-15 06:00 PM
    My store is in northern nj. Springfield. On route 22. Busiest store in northeast. They def have it. Buying it tomorrow. Just in time also. Found a buyer for my bb Porsche 9981 on eBay! Haha
    02-19-15 06:08 PM
    This Friday/Saturday, I'm going to drive to an AT&T store or two to see if I can try out a demo device. Not expecting much though...

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    02-19-15 08:53 PM
    Picking up my Passport at an AT&T store in the morning. Just ordered it via their website and chose in-store pick up.

via Z10-ER
    02-20-15 12:07 AM
    Picking up my Passport at an AT&T store in the morning. Just ordered it via their website and chose in-store pick up.

via Z10-ER
    Can you provide a link? Thank you

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 12:19 AM
    Some photo
    Good news. My ATT store will have Classic Friday.-here-you-go.jpg

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2243
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    02-20-15 12:20 AM
    Can you provide a link? Thank you

Posted via CB10
    Cell Phones - Discover AT&T?s Newest Cell Phones & Smartphones

I was going to buy it now and pick it up tomorrow but I'll just buy it tomorrow.
    02-20-15 12:46 AM
    None of the 11 AT&T stores in my city have the Passport in stock yet. I had to order it online, now the wait begins. I posted info about the Body Glove case and holster that AT&T is offering in a separate thread.
    02-20-15 07:12 AM
    Just to share an update with everyone... I searched the Chicago market to see where I could pick one up if I ordered today... only the flagship store on Michigan Avenue or 2 suburban locations 1/20 ATT owned stores in my area has the passport in stock - However many more have the classic available & in stock today.
    02-20-15 07:21 AM
    Update.... Just got my order confirmation email from AT&T. Says expected shipment date for my Passport is 2/25/15 to 2/27/15. It appears its business as usual for AT&T and Blackberry. SMH
    02-20-15 07:37 AM
49 12