I got an email on my blackberry saying i was not getting emails from my gmail account because it wasn't validated and to go to my email settings and reenter the password to validate.

So i did and it's saying there is an error in the application and cannot continue.

i decided to go online and try it from there, says my password is invalid. i thought maybe there was a problem with gmail so i signed into my gmail and it worked fine.

I'm on the Rogers network currently, is anyone else having this issue? Just started today so i don't think it's an issue with the reported BIS outages that were going on yesterday.
    09-10-09 10:59 AM
    Just delete it off and readd it from scratch.
    09-17-09 09:37 AM
    hello i am having the same issues. I have tried everything from re-adding, changing gmail password.

i have to say this I am most upset about this issue after having no problems with owning an iphone. Hopefully they can fix this soon.
    02-09-10 05:45 PM
    I am also having this issue, but live in Wisconsin and use Cellcom.
    02-10-10 09:13 AM
    I am also having issues...will not accept my password. Had a verification code sent to my phone, but I have no idea where to enter it. I tried starting over, but it tells me my username is not available which means I would have to have an entirely new email address...Ugggghhhhhh!!!!!
    04-08-10 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD