Hi everyone please help me naman re my prepaid hotspot BB 9900 under globe ayaw ma activate add me sir trigo or anyone here na may idea how to troubleshoot ds 282EA59A - ty joe
    09-04-12 06:46 PM
    Hi everyone please help me naman re my prepaid hotspot BB 9900 under globe ayaw ma activate add me sir trigo or anyone here na may idea how to troubleshoot ds 282EA59A - ty joe
    i just added someone who pm me, and now 30 na kami... i'll add you when a slot becomes available.
    09-04-12 08:14 PM
    Hi guys! Just subscribed to BB MAX 599 for postpaid. Can't YouTube, so i Google-d and saw the APN solution (internet.globe..).

(1) If I do this sol'n for YouTube, will there be no surprise additional data charges?
    (2) If I use my phone as modem for laptop with APN checked, will there also be no surprise data charges?

So in short parang I'm asking kung legit ba talaga yung 599 haha! Thanks guys!
    09-11-12 10:17 PM
    Hi too. I also subscribed to plan 999 of Globe Telecom with free handset BB 9320. And I can say I'm an abuser, surfing, dl-ing and mh-ing to my heart's content. I also want to ask if there are additional charges for web usage in my plan? Anyone here with the similar plan? How's your bill? Thanks in advance.
    09-11-12 10:45 PM
    I'm a Globe postpaid subscriber, I can no longer use the hotspot feature of my Blackberry. Does anyone have the same problem/issue?
    09-12-12 11:54 AM
    I'm a Globe postpaid subscriber, I can no longer use the hotspot feature of my Blackberry. Does anyone have the same problem/issue?

Same here(postpaid plan 999 withh. Unli data plan) I just found out now, any1 else having the same issue?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-15-12 11:13 AM
    Hi guys! Just subscribed to BB MAX 599 for postpaid. Can't YouTube, so i Google-d and saw the APN solution (internet.globe..).

(1) If I do this sol'n for YouTube, will there be no surprise additional data charges?
    (2) If I use my phone as modem for laptop with APN checked, will there also be no surprise data charges?

So in short parang I'm asking kung legit ba talaga yung 599 haha! Thanks guys!

If your on bbmax there should be no other data charges, I've been using my 9900 as my desktop internet for quite awhile now, wlang extra charge.

RonMickhail likes this.
    09-15-12 11:17 AM
    Same here(postpaid plan 999 withh. Unli data plan) I just found out now, any1 else having the same issue?

Weird, I just transfered locations 4 blocks away from my previous location where hotspot does not work, ngaun ok na ulet ang mobile hotspot ko..

09-15-12 11:23 AM
    Guys!

Any1 in the philippines using Hybrid Os for bb9900.

If so can you tell me which SFi is effective for you. Thanks.

09-20-12 05:05 AM
    Guys, I have a question. Last night (8pm), I just applied for a postpaid line with this plan - BBMAX599 and 299 consumable. I asked the sales representative if I still need to register BBMAX to 8888, she said there's no anymore as they will be the one who's going to register my BBMAX. Until now (10am the following day), yung edge or gprs ko, hindi pa naka-uppercase. Ganun ba talaga yun? na i don't to register to 8888 anymore kasi sila na yung magreregister for me?
    09-21-12 08:53 PM
    Guys, I have a question. Last night (8pm), I just applied for a postpaid line with this plan - BBMAX599 and 299 consumable. I asked the sales representative if I still need to register BBMAX to 8888, she said there's no anymore as they will be the one who's going to register my BBMAX. Until now (10am the following day), yung edge or gprs ko, hindi pa naka-uppercase. Ganun ba talaga yun? na i don't to register to 8888 anymore kasi sila na yung magreregister for me?

Call customer service, either they have not setup ur bbmax or they need to update ur bb profile 1st service books/ apn settings. Etc.

09-24-12 12:17 PM
    I registered to Globe BB Social yesterday. Got a message that its still on process. And I got tired of waiting, tried to check my Social Status, it said its already activated. But my signal is still in small caps. I checked the HRT, its still empty. I keep hitting register now! and yet nothing happens. Help please
    10-01-12 06:22 PM
    Any of you Smart users from Sta. Ana Manila or nearby cos I want to know how the signal is in the area, I'm a Globe BB Max user and I want to switch to Smart for next month to try out the mega 250. As you all know 349 is the 1 month unlitext to globe and 250 is 1 month unlitext to all networks from smart so I wanna try that. But my globe friends won't be able to text me since they're only on globe unli but anyway just wanted to try esp smart has a bbm only 99 plan per month on prepaid, which is only available to globe postpaid.

Also download Fancy Speedtest from App world I got it and my dl speed from Globe H+ is 197kbps, I'm using torch 9810 is Smart H+ faster?
    10-04-12 12:57 AM
    I registered to Globe BB Social yesterday. Got a message that its still on process. And I got tired of waiting, tried to check my Social Status, it said its already activated. But my signal is still in small caps. I checked the HRT, its still empty. I keep hitting register now! and yet nothing happens. Help please
    Simply do a battery pull.. That usually does the trick
    10-13-12 02:42 PM
    Hi can you add me up? 2A661347
    10-19-12 10:43 PM
    Hi. I'm new here sa CrackBerry at sa Blackberry din. I have a BB 9780 with smart prepaid sim na naka unlimited bbm at unlimited data. Yung 599 ng smart. Pa help po sana ako kasi gusto ko sana magtether thru usb cable sa 9780 ko pero di ko alam papano. Di ko po alam kung ano settings ang gagawin sa BB desktop software. Please help po. Thanks in advance po!
    Last edited by jepv_12; 10-21-12 at 01:41 AM.
    10-20-12 06:43 AM
    Hi can you add me up? 2A661347
    As of now the group is full, will let you know if a space is available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    sweetroshell likes this.
    10-21-12 08:32 AM
    Kamusta mga pinoy! Hehehe! Globe user ako bb curve 9360, pero parang gusto ko lumipat smart, maganda ba social ng smart?
    10-29-12 08:32 AM
    Di nako lumipat ng smart kasi meron na palang bb chat 99 for globe prepaid! May 200 texts to globe/tm pa yay I usually get bb max or bb social pero since may wifi naman lagi dito sa bahay, bb chat 99 to 8888 muna for november
    11-08-12 06:15 AM
    Kamusta mga pinoy! Hehehe! Globe user ako bb curve 9360, pero parang gusto ko lumipat smart, maganda ba social ng smart?
    Dahil pareho naman silang 299, tingnan mo na lang kung anong coverage ang mas malakas saka kung saang network ka mas maraming katext. Sana kasi lahat naka bbm na lang eh haha
    11-08-12 06:16 AM
    Hi. I'm new here sa CrackBerry at sa Blackberry din. I have a BB 9780 with smart prepaid sim na naka unlimited bbm at unlimited data. Yung 599 ng smart. Pa help po sana ako kasi gusto ko sana magtether thru usb cable sa 9780 ko pero di ko alam papano. Di ko po alam kung ano settings ang gagawin sa BB desktop software. Please help po. Thanks in advance po!
    Meron dun mga profile for mobile internet depende sa carrier at plan mo prepaid or postpaid. Call your carrier

You need bb desktop software. Meron dun mobile internet.
    11-08-12 06:17 AM
    When I applied for a Globe BB Plan 999, it took me 1 day to activate my sim and BIS.

Did you set your APN right or are you in a good signal area? Did you resend your service books or restarted your phone
    11-08-12 06:26 AM
    quick question: will a BB Social or BB Message plan (through Globe) allow me to maintain a two-way sync for my Google Contacts? reason i'm asking is because my primary phone is an iPhone and my work phone is a BlackBerry. I want both to be synced to the same Google Contacts database, so that whenever I add something to either, it's synced to the cloud and accessible on both.

before kasi I was on BB Max so it worked fine. now, I just wanted to double-check to make sure before I downgrade. is this possible?
    11-16-12 07:31 AM
    Does globe offer a monthly bbm only subsription for prepaid? All i found was for postpaid and the 15/day for prepaid.

Sent from my LTE iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD
    12-12-12 09:40 PM
    Does globe offer a monthly bbm only subsription for prepaid? All i found was for postpaid and the 15/day for prepaid.

Sent from my LTE iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD
    Yup they do at 100/mo bbm only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-16-12 08:32 AM
9,279 ... 8384858687 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD