anong tcp?
    Tcp - tipidcp (www.tipidcp.com) we have also blackberry thread there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 02:28 AM
    Loko yun ah. First hand experience with Globe CSR's, they are not much familiar with technical concerns bout Blackberry. If you have any hard time to talk with them, you can always escalate your case to their Tier2 or Level 2 eng'r.

Btw, can I have your PIN?
    Seeing my soaring bill, i went to globe biz center.. wala silang alam.. so they reported my case to BB tech support and globe bb called me and explained and apologized. They computed my total usage minus 5MB, excess overcharges was credited on my next bill.
    10-14-09 02:30 AM
    guys theres a free app on blackberry app world called "mobile data tracker" it keeps track of network data usage and wifi usage, great for pinas since theres no unlimited plans for bis... and it will let you know if data is going through wifi or your network provider... try to download it through wifi though or your computer since the application is pretty large... have fun!
    10-16-09 08:21 AM
    guys theres a free app on blackberry app world called "mobile data tracker" it keeps track of network data usage and wifi usage, great for pinas since theres no unlimited plans for bis... and it will let you know if data is going through wifi or your network provider... try to download it through wifi though or your computer since the application is pretty large... have fun!
    --- thanks for the tip.. how big konti nalng memory ko sa device? link please..
    10-16-09 09:06 AM
    @bratpixie check out mda.e-office.com/ using your BB Browser
    10-16-09 10:27 AM
    - thanks jp!
    10-16-09 10:59 AM
    Thanks Jeric for the link and Mark for the heads up!
    Last edited by cloud1229; 10-16-09 at 07:54 PM.
    10-16-09 07:50 PM
    goodnews guys! globe has released unlimited bis for only 2k a month! i am ow subsribed to one. Waiting for it to get activated since they had to deactivate my old plan!
    10-19-09 01:59 AM
    goodnews guys! globe has released unlimited bis for only 2k a month! i am ow subsribed to one. Waiting for it to get activated since they had to deactivate my old plan!
    oh thats super WIN, i wanna see if Smart counteracts this
    Last edited by ace587; 10-19-09 at 11:52 AM.
    10-19-09 11:48 AM
    Its weird,I just called a CSR from globe and she told me 3 new data plans for blackberry ,the plan 1500+ w/ free 70hrs surfing and 100mins calls, plan 3800 w/c is the unlimited surfing and 300mins voice call, and plan5500 w/ unlimited surfing and 500mins voice call. There's no 2k unlimited bis plan bein offered?!how come?

All of these data plans is charged on top of your existing plan..quite expensive..

Last edited by PaulJC326; 10-19-09 at 01:16 PM.
    10-19-09 01:13 PM
    Seriously, Blackberry on time based browsing? What I don't like about Globe is that their CSRs aren't consistent with their answers. Parang iba-iba sila ng script na binabasa.
    10-19-09 10:22 PM
    Guys, we all know globe and smart CSR's are ....dense.. there are some exceptions but most are dense.. soo for globe.. just do this..
    ask for...
    Blackberry Supersurf plan for 2000php

If they dont know, tell them it was released October 19, 2009. if they still cant find it. ask for a manager lol
    10-19-09 10:59 PM
    True@drichhhh. The ones written above by paul are blackberry plans. Similar to an iphone plan. The super surf is an ADD ON. Its not a stand alone plan. Meaning, a regular voice plan is needed before you can have it. Thhe bb plans are stand alone plans. It can be had without an existing voice plan.

10-19-09 11:13 PM
    True@drichhhh. The ones written above by paul are blackberry plans. Similar to an iphone plan. The super surf is an ADD ON. Its not a stand alone plan. Meaning, a regular voice plan is needed before you can have it. Thhe bb plans are stand alone plans. It can be had without an existing voice plan.

hayyyyy! globe CSR sux!
    10-20-09 04:47 AM
    Nice!!! unlimited BIS finally! My significant other just purchased a Blackberry Curve 8520 prepaid kit from Globe, and is still deciding as to which telco will be cost-effective. P2000 maybe quite expensive but who cares, UNLIMITED BIS! Unfortunately my retention contract prevents me from availing this, I hope Smart would respond to this.

@Paul: so true. That's why after calling one CSR, I make sure to visit a wireless center the next day just to verify the information. Kind of defeats their purpose tho.
    10-20-09 05:32 AM
    Its weird,I just called a CSR from globe and she told me 3 new data plans for blackberry ,the plan 1500+ w/ free 70hrs surfing and 100mins calls, plan 3800 w/c is the unlimited surfing and 300mins voice call, and plan5500 w/ unlimited surfing and 500mins voice call. There's no 2k unlimited bis plan bein offered?!how come?

All of these data plans is charged on top of your existing plan..quite expensive..

-- Di nagbabasa ng update yung mga CSR sa hotline nila. I was told by my friend from Globe that this Super Surf plan was postponed from 10/19 to 10/26. pero when you call the hotline they are already offering it. Baka daw kasi magka issue sa billing, dahil di pa ironed out ung system for this.

-- Also, your current plan say in my case plan 700 will be converted to plan 2K na. Its not gonna add to the plan 700 i already have, just an fyi in case there is a confusion.
    10-20-09 05:01 PM
    wow nice.. newbie question, because im using a globe prepaid, and im looking forward to transfering to globe post paid because of this..

the question is, my mom is in the states, and she uses BB also, does this mean that i can IM her using BBM w/o additional cost?

2nd question, i purchased my phone in the states with at&t as a vendor, will globe convert my phone? i cant use BBmaps even though i have it installed in my BB, for all i know At&t locked this app to give way to their version of BBMAps.

lastly, i cant use apps like FB, YM, etc., if i enrolled to globe's BBplan will they activate this service? thanks!
    10-23-09 12:47 AM
    First, bbm is not free of charge. It enable the feature once you subscribe to bis/bes and other bb native apps. it cost you O.15 cents once you already consume the plan.

Second, I'm using att curve as long as your unit had never been provisioned to any line it the states before, it's safe to use here. Or unlock or release the pin first.

Yes, you can use ym, fb and other 3rd party prog once your bis is already activated.

10-23-09 12:55 AM
    question 1 - you can BBM all you want at no extra charge IF AND ONLY IF you are on WIFI or you have unlimited service, otherwise, 15c per kb applies

Question 2 - as long as your phone is unlocked, you will be able to use that with globe; assuming of course that bis or bes has never been provisioned in the phone in the usa.

Question 3 - those apps will work when you have bis activated. same chrages apply as I have stated for bbm.
    10-23-09 01:00 AM
    wow! thanks for the quick response... now im drooling to have a postpaid plan! =D

im just clearing this out, i can IM anyone, even if he/she is in a different country? with the same cost? as long as i know his/her PIN?

i purchased the phone in the US with no service plan with at&t..
    10-23-09 01:47 AM
    YES. Happy BBMing....... Get an unlimited plan so you can enjoy on the go service....if you're on wifi all the time, so much the better! enjoy!
    10-23-09 01:49 AM
    question 1 - you can BBM all you want at no extra charge IF AND ONLY IF you are on WIFI or you have unlimited service, otherwise, 15c per kb applies

Question 2 - as long as your phone is unlocked, you will be able to use that with globe; assuming of course that bis or bes has never been provisioned in the phone in the usa.

Question 3 - those apps will work when you have bis activated. same chrages apply as I have stated for bbm.
    about "Question 2" Really? I've been jumping between networks, always been provisioned with each carrier's BIS never had a problem, though ive never actived bis in philippines... not yet at least... can anyone verify this>?
    10-23-09 05:03 AM
    Cool! Astig nga ito.

Uhm, just to be clear unlimited bis includes surfing, right? Hindi lang emails... :P

Btw, my subscription to this thread is acting up. It is showing that I am subscribed but I have not been getting any notifications on my inbox. Any ideas, folks?
    10-24-09 09:25 AM
    BB newbie from Dubai... pwede ba ako dito?
    10-25-09 11:31 AM
    Sir charles@ yes you get unlimited surfing, email, instant messaging.

Saizer@ of course you can. Add our pins. We have a bbm group. Masaya dun.

10-25-09 11:48 AM
9,279 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD