Does anyone know if there is a possibility that globe telecom or smart will carry the blackberry priv for their postpaid plans?

Posted via CB10
    Globe meron pa online application nga lang tlga wala ka makikita sa globe store.. ang naaalala ko is may 10k na cash out for classic and plan 999

Posted via CB10
    02-09-16 06:06 PM
    Ok thank you for the info

Posted via CB10
    02-09-16 07:34 PM
    What's the going rate of the Priv right now, both brand new and second hand?

Posted via CB w/ my Zed30
    Kay kimstore 31-34 ata brand new sa the hive sa glorietta (one of two dealers ng BlackBerry here in the phil) if im not mistaken mga 39 plus ata

Posted via CB10
    02-09-16 08:03 PM
    sighs.... ang hirap naman maghanap ng Priv cover dito sa Pinas :/. ended up having to get it from Amazon pa. #stillwaiting

Posted via Droidberry Priv 👍
    02-11-16 05:36 AM
    sighs.... ang hirap naman maghanap ng Priv cover dito sa Pinas :/. ended up having to get it from Amazon pa. #stillwaiting

Hehe ganyan tlga buhay BlackBerry. Hindi ka nagtry tumawag sa BlackBerry sa atrium??

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 05:40 AM
    I've had friends reporting that the BBMAX plan with Globe no longer works with their Sony Droids.

Can anyone confirm this? Is BBMAX still working with any other phone?

02-11-16 11:10 AM
    Yup, working yung bbmax sa ibang devices. Pero sa ngayon hindi narin ako nag bbmax sa z3 ko dahil sobrang bagal na.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-16 02:41 AM
    Hi- Can I use this device as mobile hotspot when subscribe to Smart's BB FULL (flexibundle at P599)? Is it slower compared to other data offerings that will work for droids? I'd like to take advantage of BB FULL since it's cheaper. Thank you.
    02-13-16 06:35 AM
    Hi- Can I use this device as mobile hotspot when subscribe to Smart's BB FULL (flexibundle at P599)? Is it slower compared to other data offerings that will work for droids? I'd like to take advantage of BB FULL since it's cheaper. Thank you.
    You mean BB MONTH? Yes, I use it myself.
    02-13-16 08:06 AM
    Hehe ganyan tlga buhay BlackBerry. Hindi ka nagtry tumawag sa BlackBerry sa atrium??

Posted via CB10
    I didn't think to do that 🙇 I thought that place was just a service center. you mean they sell stuff too?

02-13-16 09:46 PM
    I didn't think to do that 🙇 I thought that place was just a service center. you mean they sell stuff too?

Yes meron sila dun accesories cp lang wala

Posted via CB10
    02-13-16 11:05 PM
    My Zed 10 bowed out. I bought an S6 edge for the meantime and installed the PRIV launcher by cobalt. I still miss the features of BlackBerry 10

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-15-16 04:09 AM
    my Priv flip cover finally came in! pretty darn useful that window peek, but best of all that creaking thing on the sides of the Priv finally stopped completely. 👍

02-17-16 02:54 AM
    my Priv flip cover finally came in! pretty darn useful that window peek, but best of all that creaking thing on the sides of the Priv finally stopped completely. 👍

Good case. Window is a great feature. I just found it doesn't align very well. But isn't so bad once you start softening and breaking in the leather.
    02-17-16 03:38 AM
    Good case. Window is a great feature. I just found it doesn't align very well. But isn't so bad once you start softening and breaking in the leather.
    heyy DJ! yup everything about your review for it checked out, and yeah its got a lot to do with the fact that it's new. but like leather gloves the longer you wear it the more fitting it would be. it's day two now and this cover has aligned and softened up a bit that the misalignment aren't there anymore (granted there was some crisis yesterday and this phone was immediately put through its paces). just like my Q10, very happy with these products' performances 👍

02-18-16 03:22 AM
    Guys, I'm inviting you to join my BBM group, exclusively for Filipino BlackBerry users and abusers. Just scan this QR code:

Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_20160218_182846_edit.png

(Or you can post your PIN "privately" here. You can do this by posting your PIN then delete it. It will still be visible to me for obvious reasons)
    02-18-16 04:33 AM
    Anybody here experiencing intermittent telco connection? I lose connection depending on where I am. I did a sim swap and the new sim don't get any signal on my pp but gets signal on another phone

Posted via CB10
    02-18-16 04:14 PM
    Anybody here experiencing intermittent telco connection? I lose connection depending on where I am. I did a sim swap and the new sim don't get any signal on my pp but gets signal on another phone

Posted via CB10
    I think that's pretty much the situation with all our local telcos sadly

02-18-16 07:02 PM
    Looking for Passport SE ung willing makipagswap with my Classic. ofcourse ill add kahit 5k

Posted via CB10
    02-19-16 05:20 AM
    I might sell my passport SE in perfect shape won't want a swap though used for 4 months.

I'll know in a bit

Posted via CB10
    02-19-16 10:48 PM
    I might sell my passport SE in perfect shape won't want a swap though used for 4 months.

I'll know in a bit

Posted via CB10
    hehe alaws budget naka classic ako ngayon.. iniisip ko nga wag na ikabit ung skin baka biglang may mag offer

Posted via CB10
    02-19-16 11:18 PM
    News are hard to come by for BlackBerry. I hope they have something under their sleeves to shock the mobile industry

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-22-16 06:36 AM
    if may interested jan im selling my BlackBerry Classic for 10k.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 09:00 AM
    What color?
    02-28-16 06:42 PM
    What color?
    black po.. with leather case wala lang headset pa post pin.. rush po ito palit pp se po ako

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 08:36 PM
9,279 ... 360361362363364 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD