Now am using 10.3.2.799 radio file on 10.3.2.2639 core OS. It's been one day and so far no overheating and battery is almost back to normal before the upgrade.
    Mine heat up when using gps/location or using data plan. How can i downgrade radio file?

Z10STL100-2/10.3.2.2474
    09-28-15 11:32 AM
    Facebook app is pretty bad right now, how this one is updated soon.

Posted via CB w/ my Zed30
    Facebook for BB10 is draining my batt. Uninstalled it and my batt improve a lot

Z10STL100-2/10.3.2.2474
    09-28-15 11:33 AM
    Same here. Have to turn on and off airplane mode or turn off and on mobile network to make BBM work in most cases. No problems on WiFi though.

Sometimes, it really makes you think if Globe is sabotaging BBmax users.

Are the regular data plan subscribers here experience the same crappy service from Globe?

Pls help raise this issue to Blackberry. I also think Globe is deliberately blocking or delaying at random the BBM. I had inform BlackberryHelp (via twitter) but it seems they're treating my complain as an isolated case.

Z10STL100-2/10.3.2.2474
    09-28-15 11:37 AM
    Anybody here has had any experience filing a complaint with dti for something like this?

Posted via CB10
    Basically the BBMax is intended for OS7 nga talaga, so the more we complain, the more bells will be ringing in Globe and maybe... just maybe, they'll finally notice the flaw and disable bbmax all throughout.

Z10STL100-2/10.3.2.2474
    09-28-15 11:39 AM
    Basically the BBMax is intended for OS7 nga talaga, so the more we complain, the more bells will be ringing in Globe and maybe... just maybe, they'll finally notice the flaw and disable bbmax all throughout.

Z10STL100-2/10.3.2.2474

That's the thing. I've always been a BBMAX user. Never had that issue before. It's been more than 2 years with my z10 and several months with my z30 without this issue even using BBMAX. I don't know if I am just paranoid, but this only started when this FUP issues came up.

09-28-15 06:09 PM
    Having problem with Classic's signal here. Globe network, set to 2G always.

I have a Blackberry Classic and a Samsung GT-E1200Y. The Samsung phone shows full bars in places where the Blackberry Classic doesn't have a signal (in emergency calls mode only). I tried placing the two phones next to each other and classic just can't get any signal. Mas stable din yung signal ng Samsung compared to Classic.
    09-28-15 08:18 PM
    Mine heat up when using gps/location or using data plan. How can i downgrade radio file?
    Just download the radio file of your choice applicable for your device and install using Sachesi. If that doesn't work, you may need to create your own autoloader (with the radio version of your liking, obviously).

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    09-28-15 09:04 PM
    Hindi pala pwede to kasi logged out karin sa Appstore. I won't get updates for apps I installed through it if there is any.
    Try to get Android apps thru Snap. Yung Amazon na app dumating lang naman kasi yun thru the OS update.

CB on Q10
    09-29-15 03:32 PM
    Marami na po nakaexperience ng poor service sa globe. It's been 3 weeks na ako nagtitiis sa pawalawalang signal ng internet nila, kung minsan grabe sobrang bagal. Iba ibang users, iba ibang rason na sinasagot nila (customer service). Nakakaduda na yung ganito, I think yun ang gusto nilang mangyari. Sabihin ba naman sakin na os7 lang daw pwede sa bbmax, eh sabi ko naman na ang tagal ko ng gumagamit ng bbmax ngayon palang magkakaganito? Sagot niya na dahil ngayon lang daw nadetect ng system nila dahil tinawag ko raw, eh, sa libo libo o daan daan na gumagamit ng bbmax, ako lang ang nadetect? Sabi niya oo. Niresbakan ko nalang siya na "pwede bang makausap na expert o may alam sa BlackBerry promo sa globe para hindi masayang pareho oras natin". So ayun, iba naman dinahilan niya, isa daw ang account ko sa migration for system update. Indefinite daw yung timeframe king kelan matatapos ang upgrade ng system kaya pwede daw pangmatagalan na slow browsing. Wala na akong magawa, puro palusot na eh, kaya pinatikim ko nalang ng isang ratsada ng isang irate customer. Hanggang sa nag offer nalang siya ng refund.

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha. Ako naman ng nag inquire about sa bbmax kasi gusto ko mag avail, sabi sa akin di daw pwede kasi yung z30 daw ay android ang os. Huuuwaat?!

Posted via CB10
    09-29-15 09:50 PM
    Hahaha. Ako naman ng nag inquire about sa bbmax kasi gusto ko mag avail, sabi sa akin di daw pwede kasi yung z30 daw ay android ang os. Huuuwaat?!

Posted via CB10
    WTH? Apparently android na pala ang Z30 ngayon. Di man lang ako nainform. :O Hahaha. BBRY Priv lang ang peg.

ZED 30
    09-30-15 03:54 PM
    Try to get Android apps thru Snap. Yung Amazon na app dumating lang naman kasi yun thru the OS update.

CB on Q10
    Thanks, pero kelangan pa sa PC yang snap. Ok pa naman ako with just Amazon and Google Play Store sa ngayon
    10-01-15 12:38 AM
    Thanks, pero kelangan pa sa PC yang snap. Ok pa naman ako with just Amazon and Google Play Store sa ngayon
    Malakas sa battery ang Google Play Store

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 04:00 AM
    Malakas sa battery ang Google Play Store

Posted via CB10
    Lakas din sa data

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-01-15 02:29 PM
    Try www.apktrain.com

10-01-15 08:28 PM
    Guys, may torrent version ba sa latest update (autoloader) para sa z3. Unstable kase yung connection namin tapos big download siya, so pag may request time out, mag error download talaga siya. Anyone who can help? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 09:43 PM
    Having problem with Classic's signal here. Globe network, set to 2G always.

I have a Blackberry Classic and a Samsung GT-E1200Y. The Samsung phone shows full bars in places where the Blackberry Classic doesn't have a signal (in emergency calls mode only). I tried placing the two phones next to each other and classic just can't get any signal. Mas stable din yung signal ng Samsung compared to Classic.
    Anyone experiencing this? I'm thinking of returning this device.. but not sure if it's legit to compare the reception of these two phones. One thing is for sure, the Samsung GT-E1200Y has 1 bar signal (and more) whenever Blackberry is on emergency mode (consistently). Faulty device? What do you think?

Bought this at Memo Express, do they accept returns?
    wasalph likes this.
    10-03-15 02:33 AM
    Anyone experiencing this? I'm thinking of returning this device.. but not sure if it's legit to compare the reception of these two phones. One thing is for sure, the Samsung GT-E1200Y has 1 bar signal (and more) whenever Blackberry is on emergency mode (consistently). Faulty device? What do you think?

Boss I think globe is more stable on 3g rather than 2g. I did that trying to save battery and it just drained my phone trying to search for the 2g. I guess ur better of turning of mobile date or going to wifi

On the smoking passport.
    10-03-15 07:09 PM
    Boss I think globe is more stable on 3g rather than 2g. I did that trying to save battery and it just drained my phone trying to search for the 2g. I guess ur better of turning of mobile date or going to wifi

On the smoking passport.
    Set it to 2G/3G and 3G/4G.. I instantly get an H+ (though without any bars) then had 2 bars, then switched to 3G.. then back to E. Just back and forth to H+, 3G and E (mostly E's). Still can't get any signal in places where the other one can.
    10-03-15 08:41 PM
    Set it to 2G/3G and 3G/4G.. I instantly get an H+ (though without any bars) then had 2 bars, then switched to 3G.. then back to E. Just back and forth to H+, 3G and E (mostly E's). Still can't get any signal in places where the other one can.
    I don't know with you guys but I have no problems with data. 4G most of the time. Drops down to E only when inside buildings

On the smoking passport.
    10-04-15 12:14 AM
    Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_20151004_131527.png. Not so heavy use

On the smoking passport.
    10-04-15 12:15 AM
    I don't know with you guys but I have no problems with data. 4G most of the time. Drops down to E only when inside buildings.
    Mine *might* be a lemon. I'm close to drawing that conclusion.
    10-04-15 12:51 AM

Have a triple sim phone. 1st 2 sim slots are Globe. But as you can see in the picture, the 2nd one gets more bars than the first. Weird eh?

Attached Thumbnails Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_20151004_140646.jpg  
    10-04-15 01:10 AM
    Have a triple sim phone. 1st 2 sim slots are Globe. But as you can see in the picture, the 2nd one gets more bars than the first. Weird eh?

Triple Sim? What phone yan? No more BlackBerry phones for you?

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 08:51 AM
    Triple Sim? What phone yan? No more BlackBerry phones for you?

Posted via CB10
    Acer something something. Z30 went swimming. Still deciding between Passport and Priv.

10-04-15 09:04 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151004_131527.png 
Views:	370 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	374338. Not so heavy use

On the smoking passport.
    What plan are you on? That's actually already heavy usage. My GLOBE Unli-Surf plan caps at 3GB then they throttle you down. You could feel it once you hit 3GB you're surfing speed slows down.

To make things worse, the radio file of the latest OTA for BB10 is bad. I moved down to. 799 and it was better.
    10-04-15 07:30 PM
9,279 ... 341342343344345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD