It's impossible to type in Tagalog on the Z30 without turning off predictive text. My Wife is not getting the full experience hehe.

Posted via CB10
    You can swipe to ignore the corrections too. That's what makes BB10 keyboard the best for me. You can choose to use or not to use the suggestions flawlessly.
    12-09-14 07:23 AM
    Im looking for a BlackBerry z3 in Manila. Does anyone know where I can buy one?

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 09:56 PM
    Wonder where to buy them. I would like to see them in person and how much they are.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 10:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    You can visit SM Annex there are some stores there.

The BlackBerry Z10
    12-09-14 10:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    Online? Try it here www.kimstore.com or www.youpoundit.com.

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    12-10-14 04:13 AM
    Guys, I don't know where to post so I hope you could help.

Anyone here who is using a legacy devide using Sun Cellular prepaid? Do you have any idea if Sun can still accomodate legacy devices? Thanks

"BlackBerry is the Extension of my hand." via Z30 10.3.0.1418
    Pare, merong load conversion for BlackBerry prepaid subs yung sun... i.e bb1day send to 247

BlackBerry Q10 (10.3.0.675)
    12-10-14 09:46 AM
    Mga sir, sa Globe po ba, ang cap ng data is 3GB/month? Or walang cap, basta 1GB/day then reset every midnight? I received this text message today for the first time and not sure what to make of it.
    Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_20141211_061451.png

Z10 STL100-2 / 10.3.0.1418 - "I WANT A BIGASS BB10 WITH A BIGASS SCREEN! 6-INCH BABY! 6 FREAKIN INCH!"
    12-10-14 04:16 PM
    And kung meron monthly cap, tuwing kelan po ang reset, based sa billing cycle? Thanks!

Z10 STL100-2 / 10.3.0.1418 - "I WANT A BIGASS BB10 WITH A BIGASS SCREEN! 6-INCH BABY! 6 FREAKIN INCH!"
    12-10-14 04:17 PM
    Want to consult something, sensible thoughts are appreciated:
    Planning to purchase the Passport through my friend who resides in Dubai. Got a few complications though.
    1. Friend says that phones there are already locked when purchased. First option is to have the device unlocked in Dubai. Second option is to have it unlocked here. Problem is, where can I have it unlocked here?
    2. How much will be the cost of tax in the customs? Planning to use Cebu Pacific Cargo. He said though that the cost of shipping through Cebu Pacific will be inclusive of the tax. Hence, Cebu Pacific will take care of the process with the customs. All I have to do is pick it up at the airport.
    3. Are all units of the Passport (not sure if there are variations still) compatible with our networks here. I'm on Globe.

Thanks in advance for your most reliable replies.
    Last edited by ralphbu; 12-10-14 at 09:13 PM.
    12-10-14 07:10 PM
    How much shipped and how much is the unlock in Dubai? I unlocked mine on unlockmenow.ca for 500 pesos.
    Are you sure you will pay less than buying it in the Philippines? I'm guessing you don't live near me or I'd sell you mine considerably cheaper than everywhere else. But then it would be used and "not your Passport" hehe.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 09:57 PM
    How much shipped and how much is the unlock in Dubai? I unlocked mine on unlockmenow.ca for 500 pesos.
    Are you sure you will pay less than buying it in the Philippines? I'm guessing you don't live near me or I'd sell you mine considerably cheaper than everywhere else. But then it would be used and "not your Passport" hehe.

Posted via CB10
    Boss can u pm me your details. How much will you be selling the passport.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 01:55 AM
    Boss can u pm me your details. How much will you be selling the passport.

Posted via CB10
    Right now just looking for Z30+cash. Will try next week when I am closer to Manila.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 02:28 AM

Posted via CB10
    Have no idea yet about the cost of shipment and unlocking of the device. My friend there will just take care of it. LOL! Where can I find unlockmenow?
    What he told me was that the device will cost cheaper if bought in Dubai, somewhere around 20K Php+ but of course additional costs for shipping, cargo and unlocking.
    12-11-14 05:38 AM
    Heads up, the Passport from the Middle East comes with Arabic characters printed on its keyboard. I just thought you should know.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    Steelsheen likes this.
    12-11-14 06:31 AM
    Heads up, the Passport from the Middle East comes with Arabic characters printed on its keyboard. I just thought you should know.

I was thinking that too.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 07:37 AM
    It is.

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    12-11-14 07:46 AM
    Planning to purchase the Passport through my friend who resides in Dubai. Got a few complications though.
    1. Friend says that phones there are already locked when purchased. First option is to have the device unlocked in Dubai. Second option is to have it unlocked here. Problem is, where can I have it unlocked here?
    2. How much will be the cost of tax in the customs? Planning to use Cebu Pacific Cargo. He said though that the cost of shipping through Cebu Pacific will be inclusive of the tax. Hence, Cebu Pacific will take care of the process with the customs. All I have to do is pick it up at the airport.
    3. Are all units of the Passport (not sure if there are variations still) compatible with our networks here. I'm on Globe.

1. Locked passport and unlocking it? Hassle.
    2. Shipping costs money and isn't that cheap plus the customs tax etc.
    3. There's only ONE variant of the passport and yes it's compatible with any network including globe.

In summary, just purchase it here locally. I think it will be cheaper overall, less hassle overall, no Arabic print on the keys, and you can examine the device before purchasing it (if you live in the metro for a meetup or pickup).

Try youpoundit.com they sell passport and they said it's with warranty. It's worth a try rather than going thru all those hassles.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    12-11-14 11:44 AM

Check out the BlackBerry Kiosk at SM North EDSA Annex. I checked it first week of December and saw a person trying out the new Passport. They have a dummy Passport for display but they also have stocks just in case someone gets interested . Just the black one though.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 06:52 PM
    Check out the BlackBerry Kiosk at SM North EDSA Annex. I checked it first week of December and saw a person trying out the new Passport. They have a dummy Passport for display but they also have stocks just in case someone gets interested . Just the black one though.

Posted via CB10
    Funny that the only Blackberry Kiosk in the country has no actual Passport for demo.
    Steelsheen likes this.
    12-11-14 08:34 PM
    Where can I buy original charger and battery for blackberry z10?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-11-14 08:42 PM

You can try here:
    BBcorner - Robinson's Galeria

12-11-14 09:50 PM
    Thanks everyone! You have been very helpful! Will weigh things out! Great to have this community!
    12-11-14 10:04 PM
    Funny that the only Blackberry Kiosk in the country has no actual Passport for demo.
    It probably isn't run by BlackBerry themselves.

12-11-14 11:33 PM

I have a charger bundle here. PM me if you are interested.

12-12-14 01:55 AM
    Right now just looking for Z30+cash. Will try next week when I am closer to Manila.

Posted via CB10
    How much cash? So your Z30 is locked in wgat carrier?

12-12-14 01:56 AM
9,279 ... 292293294295296 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD