Oh. I see. Thanks guys.

So I'll need to have a gcash account. Aside from appworld, can we use it on other online shopping?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, definitely! Just apply for GCash Amex

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 07:14 PM
    I think MOBILE 1 has those unless that's the one with the clip?

Posted via CB10
    Yeah mime is the one with the swivel clip. Mobile one sells only the pouch. I got two by mistake from a UK site.

Why is globe still selling the z10 at a higher price than the htc one and s4??? HTC one looks to be a good buy at plan 1600

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 07:56 PM
    @kingofthebraves thanks for the offer however nakabili na kasi ako ng case dito rin sa Crackberry 2 days ago. Anybody who has tried to have items delivered from the US? D ko kc alam kung magkano yung Customs Fee. Nabili ko lang ang item for $5 pero almost $12 ang delivery charge.

Posted via CB10
    Depends. If you use lbc it will be faster but customs will charge you and arm and a leg. If you send via post office it's super cheap but you risk losing the item and it will take over a month

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 07:58 PM
    Yeah mime is the one with the swivel clip. Mobile one sells only the pouch. I got two by mistake from a UK site.

Why is globe still selling the z10 at a higher price than the htc one and s4??? HTC one looks to be a good buy at plan 1600

Posted via CB10
    Maybe because globe is BlackBerry official partner? Lol

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 11:47 PM
    Anyone of you guys used a 64gb sd card? Where can i buy one?

Keepin'it fresh Z10
    06-09-13 01:06 AM
    Using Smart. Prepaid, though.
    06-09-13 04:05 AM
    Guys,

Can somebody tell me if I upgrade to BB Q10 does my BB email domain will be migrated to the new phone? Last year when BB announced that they are releasing new OS10 platform there are few things will be change in terms of the BB email domain will no longer be supported? Is this true and if they made updates on resolving this issue.

I appreciate your inputs.

Thank you.

Just found out the answer and its Forwarded.
    06-09-13 04:41 AM
    Guys, need some help here.... after a long time i'm coming back there and planning to be stay for long time. i need you opinion w/c network to take Globe or Smart and w/c of those are giving a sim only plan? i'm checking both their websites and had a pretty good idea on their offers but need to know w/c gives good service.
    what i need:
    1) unlimited data plan
    2) low IDD calls
    06-09-13 04:54 AM
    Guys, need some help here.... after a long time i'm coming back there and planning to be stay for long time. i need you opinion w/c network to take Globe or Smart and w/c of those are giving a sim only plan? i'm checking both their websites and had a pretty good idea on their offers but need to know w/c gives good service.
    what i need:
    1) unlimited data plan
    2) low IDD calls
    I'm globe all the way. Plus if it's blackberry, i believe GLOBE is it's partner here in the Philippines.

But for network coverage, I think Smart has more mileage.

The plans are more or less the same. But only Globe will offer LTE for z10. Not sure for Q10 as I haven't heard about Smart's offer for that.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 04:57 AM
    Can someone tell me where to find a store that sells Q10 accessories? I have search Mobile1 and few retail stores at the mall and I could not find a single store who sells accessories. I know that Q10 just recently released but the stores should have anticipated for its accessories. Online shop is not my option FYI.

Thanks in advance.
    06-09-13 05:13 AM
    Globe gave me a 4glte nano sim but the z10 has a micro sim?? Should I exchange it??

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 05:22 AM
    Globe gave me a 4glte nano sim but the z10 has a micro sim?? Should I exchange it??

Posted via CB10
    You can have it replaced with a 4G lte micro sim or you can also use the nano sim you have though you'll still need an adapter to make it fit in the z10

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 06:17 AM
    You can have it replaced with a 4G lte micro sim or you can also use the nano sim you have though you'll still need an adapter to make it fit in the z10

Posted via CB10
    Actually I'm using the nano sim without an adapter right now it somehow fits but a little loose, thanks!!! I'll have it replaced.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 06:24 AM
    @sarahJessa that's so costly. Does the P8000 includes the shipping fee or actual item price? Was it delivered at home or we need to pick it up at our local Post Office?

Thanks for the inputs.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah it includes the shipping fee. They even taxed me for the shipping fee. Which if memory serves me right shouldn't be the case because that will be double taxation. Delivered direct to my house by ups and paid customs fee upon delivery of items.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 08:16 AM
    what i need:
    1) unlimited data plan
    2) low IDD calls
    As far as I can recall smart has the better idd calls deals. Not sure though. But if it were me it'd be cheaper just to use idd cards of pldt instead of plan tack ons using your carrier plan.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 08:18 AM
    though I love my 9900, its freakin keyboard, I must say I wont be switchjng to q10 for the reason that, its just gonna be like my old phone, like when I upgraded from 9300 to 9900, or from s3 to s4, or from ip4s to ip5.

I want a complete change, which I have achieved from 9900 to z10.

Posted via CB10
    To be honest switching from the 9900 to the Q10 can't be compatible to going from 9300 to 9900, S3 to S4 or iP4s to iP5. I can see why you would think that but with all those examples the OS hasn't changed much. Going from BB7 to BlackBerry 10 is a huge change whether it be the Z10 or Q10. Sure is the same keyboard form factor on the Q10 but the pure fact you don't have a trackpad of back keys so the experience is different in itself. But I do see your point. It's a big change to go from physical keyboard to the bigger screen and virtual keyboard. Just don't agree with your comparison But we're all entitled to our opinions

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 10:28 AM
    To be honest switching from the 9900 to the Q10 can't be compatible to going from 9300 to 9900, S3 to S4 or iP4s to iP5. I can see why you would think that but with all those examples the OS hasn't changed much. Going from BB7 to BlackBerry 10 is a huge change whether it be the Z10 or Q10. Sure is the same keyboard form factor on the Q10 but the pure fact you don't have a trackpad of back keys so the experience is different in itself. But I do see your point. It's a big change to go from physical keyboard to the bigger screen and virtual keyboard. Just don't agree with your comparison But we're all entitled to our opinions

Posted via CB10
    Well the OS is really big change, I admit that. But other than that, to me, everything is almost the same thats why I got the z10. But only time will tell. I had the 9300 and opted for an iphone and android. But I came back to the BlackBerry because of the keyboard. Never gonna leave BlackBerry now, im seeing great potential on its OS.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 10:32 AM
    Yeah it includes the shipping fee. They even taxed me for the shipping fee. Which if memory serves me right shouldn't be the case because that will be double taxation. Delivered direct to my house by ups and paid customs fee upon delivery of items.

Posted via CB10
    Hi - I've read a several things in the net regarding USPS First Class Mail Delivery and it appears that the item will be shipped to the local post office. So UPS and USPS deliveries vary?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 04:50 PM
    Can someone tell me where to find a store that sells Q10 accessories? I have search Mobile1 and few retail stores at the mall and I could not find a single store who sells accessories. I know that Q10 just recently released but the stores should have anticipated for its accessories. Online shop is not my option FYI.

Thanks in advance.
    Mobile 1 sells blackberry accessories for the corect retail price that it is supposed to have. If they don't carry it yet that means no other stores in the Philippines carry it, or if they do they will charge you a premium for that.

Wait a week or so and it should be available already by then.

Posted via CB10
    earth703 likes this.
    06-09-13 05:22 PM
    I bought a poetic atmosphere case from CB. I hope there's no tax. It's just one piece.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 07:36 PM
    I also bought a Gelaskins sticker (Gelaskins Canada). From experience I don't get taxed.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 07:37 PM
    Hmm.. Just wondering.. Is DJ pinoy? Wala lang.
    06-09-13 08:18 PM
    you bet she is. read thread title.
    06-09-13 09:10 PM
    Hmm.. Just wondering.. Is DJ pinoy? Wala lang.
    I am, though I'm based in the UK

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 03:11 AM
    Wow, that's great knowing there's a fellow Pinoy in CrackBerry. I first became curious after seeing her on the CrackBerry Team. "She looks like a Filipina.. though she might be Mexican or Cuban, etc."

Posted using Z10 via CB10
    06-10-13 05:08 AM
9,279 ... 135136137138139 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD