H+ is the symbol for HSPA+, technically a 4G technology. But here it's treated as 3.5G only.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you!!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 06:16 AM
    Strange thing happened to me today. I was sending texts but there was a "general failure". My friends were calling me but I was "unreachable ". At that time I was BBMing my other friends and messaging thru FB. I tried to make outgoing calls but can't. I pulled the battery and everything was normal again.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 06:53 AM
    Mine is in our local currency since I've done the ota update from globe.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 07:45 AM
    I guess gcash amex is the only way to buy apps. But i don't know if it will consume the account credits or it will be added to your bill.

Posted via CB10
    It uses your gcash wallet. If your on postpaid then you can charge up to 500php but if prepaid than sorry nalang if wala ng credits

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 11:00 AM
    It uses your gcash wallet. If your on postpaid then you can charge up to 500php but if prepaid than sorry nalang if wala ng credits

Posted via CB10
    Maximum of 500? Will it add up to my monthly bill?

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 05:48 PM
    Just in case you're curious on what locations globe's LTE is up, here are some posts on the locations and speeds you can get. Just sharing

http://www.philmug.ph/forum/f188/spe...03/index3.html

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 07:21 PM
    Strange thing happened to me today. I was sending texts but there was a "general failure". My friends were calling me but I was "unreachable ". At that time I was BBMing my other friends and messaging thru FB. I tried to make outgoing calls but can't. I pulled the battery and everything was normal again.

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like a "sim" failure. Recently I've been having sim card problems and data problems. Eventually my sim card displayed cannot be read so I'm guessing I broke my sim somehow.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 07:33 PM
    Maximum of 500? Will it add up to my monthly bill?

Posted via CB10
    For postpaid you have that option up until 500 to charge to your bill only if your balance is zero. But if you have credits, then it will subtract from your credits

Posted via CB10
    christianZed likes this.
    06-05-13 08:30 PM
    @serahjessa

Well, it's either the phone or the sim.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 12:53 AM
    For postpaid you have that option up until 500 to charge to your bill only if your balance is zero. But if you have credits, then it will subtract from your credits

Posted via CB10
    So... i thought the consumables are only for calling and texting. I'll inquire about that. I want to buy some apps thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 07:11 AM
    So... i thought the consumables are only for calling and texting. I'll inquire about that. I want to buy some apps thanks

Posted via CB10
    Kindly report it here, I am also interested..

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 08:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    I don't know if I understand what you're saying but this is very simple. You first have to be a gcash user then register for gcash amex. You have to be kyc'd by calling cust service (if you are on postpaid; otherwise you have to go to a Globe business center). Once you have your gcash amex activated, enroll your virtual card as a payment option in blackberry world and you're good to go. Download the gcash app for extra options. You can also have this activated by calling cust service.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 05:36 PM
    Kindly report it here, I am also interested..

Posted via CB10
    Sure will do. So everyone will know. Or if someone already know, please share

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 05:37 PM
    Sure will do. So everyone will know. Or if someone already know, please share

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    I think it's on top of your monthly. You can check globe gcash in globe site. Not sure if it's globe.com.ph / gcash but it's just there under FAQs.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 07:57 PM
    I don't know if I understand what you're saying but this is very simple. You first have to be a gcash user then register for gcash amex. You have to be kyc'd by calling cust service (if you are on postpaid; otherwise you have to go to a Globe business center). Once you have your gcash amex activated, enroll your virtual card as a payment option in blackberry world and you're good to go. Download the gcash app for extra options. You can also have this activated by calling cust service.

Posted via CB10
    I do agree on this one... I don't think there's such a way that you can buy apps using your consumables.

Posted via CB10
    christianZed likes this.
    06-06-13 10:13 PM
    I asked CSR. The 500 will be on top of your bill. Not for the consumables.

Posted via CB10
    PH_BB likes this.
    06-07-13 01:57 AM
    Guys any idea kung san makakabili ng case for BlackBerry Z10? Kung meron na kayo pwede bang paki post in here too? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Selling my smoked white capdase silicon case for 300 pesos unused because I got a holster!

In case anyone is interested selling a brand new sealed original BlackBerry holster. 1500 only message me 09178981576

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 09:11 AM
    Selling my smoked white capdase silicon case for 300 pesos unused because I got a holster!

In case anyone is interested selling a brand new sealed original BlackBerry holster. 1500 only message me 09178981576

Posted via CB10
    I think MOBILE 1 has those unless that's the one with the clip?

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 09:25 AM
    Anyone having problems sending text? Im a Globe subscriber. Been sending txt but I always get a 'General problems' response.

Also, upon checking, the last txt I got was on Monday.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 09:42 AM
    @iamdong

Happened to me as well. Do a battery pull.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 10:36 AM
    Was at the Globe store this afternoon and there was a Q10 on display. I handled it for a few minutes and my verdict is..... I still love my Z10!
    06-08-13 02:12 AM
    @kingofthebraves thanks for the offer however nakabili na kasi ako ng case dito rin sa Crackberry 2 days ago. Anybody who has tried to have items delivered from the US? D ko kc alam kung magkano yung Customs Fee. Nabili ko lang ang item for $5 pero almost $12 ang delivery charge.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 03:20 AM
    I do agree on this one... I don't think there's such a way that you can buy apps using your consumables.

Posted via CB10
    Oh. I see. Thanks guys.

So I'll need to have a gcash account. Aside from appworld, can we use it on other online shopping?

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 06:00 PM
    @kingofthebraves thanks for the offer however nakabili na kasi ako ng case dito rin sa Crackberry 2 days ago. Anybody who has tried to have items delivered from the US? D ko kc alam kung magkano yung Customs Fee. Nabili ko lang ang item for $5 pero almost $12 ang delivery charge.

Posted via CB10
    Bought items worth 8000 pesos 3700 pesos ang customs fees ko. Ship directly at your own risk.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 06:16 PM
    @sarahJessa that's so costly. Does the P8000 includes the shipping fee or actual item price? Was it delivered at home or we need to pick it up at our local Post Office?

Thanks for the inputs.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 06:39 PM
9,279 ... 134135136137138 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD